Unsettling

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

(^At the picture above^)

Notice the difference?

Yup Kris' arm >//<

I love how he acts so diffrent around Amber compared to other girls ^^

 

I have returned!!! >3<

Merri Christmasuuuuuuu ^^

And for this New Year here is my present to all of you <3

***********************************************************************************************

Kris POV: 

Time flew by as Kris and Li Kun looked around the palace for the remainder of the time. "Whoa!" he exclaimed as the orange sunlight shined through the glass, some of which had paintings on, which made the light turn rainbow. He walked through the colors, truely beleiving that this was the most beautiful place on Earth. "Yi Fan, come on!" Li Kun said, a few feet ahead of him. "Ah, sorry" he said back, reculant to leave the rainbow light. Li Kun grabbed his hand and pulled him along towards what they presumed was the dinnning hall. Kris stared at her hands holding his, slighlty suprised by her action. But before he could think more about it, they entered the large hall, an extremly long dining table in the middle, surrounded by at least 40 red cushions . Everyone was settled, sitting on the floor cushions, Amber at the head of the table. She saw them, and smiled. waving them over, "Come on guys! You have got to taste Cheif Chos cooking! It will beat every 5 star cheif!". Kris chuckled, "Someones excitied for food." he said to her. Amber puffed her cheeks, clearly annoyed. 'Cute' he thought. 'Grurghgh' his stomach went, suprising everyone. His face heated up, looking at Amber laughing at him, "Looks like someones even more exctied!". Kris scowled slightly, still blushing as he sat, 'Damn stomach'. Several attendants came in through the doors, carrying plates, tea pots, cups, chopsticks, soup spoons, saucers, and napkins. Then only moments later, every single inch of the table was covered with different kinds of food. Kris swallowed, looking at the delight that laid before him, trying to restrain himself. But he was certain they coudnt finish all this food, no matter how heavenly it looked. Amber waved her hands around, "Come on everyone, lets eat together!" she yelled out. The attendants hesitated a bit, but began to smile as they slowly sat down. Kris looked around, realization dawining on him 'Ah, so this is why the table is this long. She eats with her attendants".

                                                   -----------------------------------------

The sunsetting was a perfect end to a crazy day. 'And there was no better place to witness it than from the balcony of this amazing palace', Kris decided. He leaned on to the balcony, crossing his arms and just taking in the beautiful sight. He hardly noticed the presence of someone else coming up from behind him and settling next to him. He looked over breifly, expecting one of the attendants or even Li Kun (she seemed to love showing up out of now where). But he had to do a double take because it wasnt wither, it was..."Oh, Amber". She laughed, "Yea, I live here". "Oh really, I didnt know" he gasped, adding in his own sarcasm. She laughed out loud, as she leaned into the balcony, in a total "un-princess" manner. A few seconds of silence passed and Amber cleared . "Um, were you suprised?" she said softly. Kris glanced at her from the corner of his eyes at Amber looking down at her hands. He knew what she was talking about. His gaze softened, he could only imagine what shes been through, "Well, I always knew, deep in your heart you loved dresses and sparkly wands". Amber looked up at him, her eyes wide. He laughed at her blank expression, throwing his head back. After a few seconds, Amber started laughing with him, playfully punching him in the arm, "I dont like gowns but sparkly wands arent so bad". They continued teasing each other and laughing as the sky turned darker. When they finally quietened down, Amber looked down at her feet, "Thank you", she said. Kris turned to face her, finally feeling the uncomfortable barrier between them break.

He hesitantly put his hand on her shoulder, causing her to look up at him. He smiled slightly at her,

"Good night, my princess" he said softly,

his voice deepening. He then turned and walked into the palace, without turning back.

When he was finally out of Ambers line of sight, his hands flew to his burning cheeks. 'What the heck was that!?! Urgh Kris, what are you, some prince?!?' His "cool" side just came out (which was  good thing) but what would have happend if his "galaxy side" came out right after, which usually happened? He could imagine, tripping while walking away cooly, or maybe even falling off the balcony. His cheeks were still red as he walked toward his room as he still comtemplated his actions (A/N: Hahaha hes like a girl, so cute XD).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

Yes, she knew Kris was a man. After all, she doubted any girl could have that height or voice.

But it was only until today that she felt that Kris Wu Yi Fan was a MAN.

She was still staring at the same place he had walked away moments ago, her eyes still wide, her heart still unrythmic. She didnt know why what he did tripped up her heart, but it did. She coudnt beleive he wasnt mad at her. He brushed it off so easily and even joked around with her, just like how they were before. She was definetly caught off guard when he put his hand on her shoulder, and even more caught off with what he said. He called her...princess. He called her HIS princess. Although many people called her that, she never imagined him saying it. And she didnt realize his voice could sound so...husky.

'Aack!' she thought, her hands flying to her cheeks, slapping them a few times. "What is wrong with me!?" She needed to get her sanity back and quick. 'I think I need sleep..' she thought as she walked to her chambers. When she went into her room, Amber slipped of her robe and hung it up on one of her many clothe racks. She looked at the array of silks and jewels. She would have donated most of them if they werent part of her familys' treasures. She layed on her bed, staring at the painting on her celeing.  'Knock, Knock' "Ambie, its me" gege said from the other side of the door,"Come in" she said. Gege walked up to her and sat layed next to her. Amber figured from his actions that this wasnt about royal business, so it must be their together time. Sh turned her body to face him, copying his posture of laying on the side, head leaning on their hand. "So, whats up?" she asked playfully poking his chest.  He raised one of his eyebrows, "You tell me whats up, Im sure you have a lot to say". Ambers face heated up, "How did you know?" she asked him accusingly. "Yah, I can read you like a book" he said, smirking. Amber hid her face behind one of her pillows. Gege chuckled, "I dont even need to see your face to read you". "Yah, that not fair!" Amber exclaimed. Gege laughed, "What does fair mean?". She puffed up her cheeks, trying to pretend she was mad at him. Gege pinched her cheeks, streching them out. "Aaaah!" Amber squealed as she grabbed his cheeks and did the same. And so thats how her night ended, her, eventually being 'K.O.ed' by her gege.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV:

Kris had a good nights sleep in a long time, and he was sure the cause of that was the silk sheets that he was currently tangled in. Not only that, but the silk pjs were pretty cozy too. He slowly got up, pushing the blanket aside. He walked up to the window, pushing the curtains aside, letting the soft light flood the room. He stretched as he looked past the cortyard. 'Wait... is that a basketball court?' He really shoudnt be too suprised, of course Amber would have a court, even though it looked completly out of place. In fact, he just had to look to the right next to the court to find a skateboarding rink. 'Definetly the most special princess in the world' he though as he ruffled his hair, closing the curtains. As he brushed his teeth, the events of night before slowly came to his mind. Cheeks turning slightly pink, he wondered how he was going to face Amber.

                                                    -------------------------------------

Stepping out of his room, he was caught by suprise by Li Kun, "Good Morning Yi Fan!". "Ah! Li Kun, you suprised me..." He said, putting a hand over his heart. "Did you sleep well?" she asked. "Yeah, I slept really well!" he said, filled with energy to start the new day. "Then lets go to breakfast!" she exclaimed taking his hand once again. Kris eyes widen, and pulled his hand our of hers by suprise. Li Kun looked up at him with a questioning look. Clearing his throat, he gestured his hand foward "Lets go..." he said, quickly walking quickly ahead without turning back. 'I wonder what that was about...' he thought. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Li Kun POV:

She didnt think this could get any better! Waking up and the first thing she saw was Yi Fan (which was something she could definetly get used too)! 'I knew this trip was going to bring us closer!' she thought as she walked along side him, admiring him. They finally arrived to the dinning hall. It seemed that the girl (she refused to acknowledge her as princess-after all she just seemed to be puppet royalty, not really doing anything for the country) and her servants-er attendants were awake long before them. That girl noticed us and greeted "Good morning! We were getting bored waiting for you guys. Come on, have some tea to wake you up!" She flashed that toothy, silly looking smile at us. 'Seriously, what kind of princess is she?! She doesnt look or act like any noble! I could be a way better princess...' Li Kun thought as she sat down next to her Yi Fan.  Li Kun was still doubting all this, wondering if this was some prank show or extravagent acting troupe (before going to sleep last night, she had even looked for hidden cameras). She blew softly on her tea before delicatly sipping it. She layed it down softly, looking over at the girl, challenging her to do better. Her eyes widen in suprise as the girl picked up her cup, as if she was dancing with it. The girl brought her lips close over the liquid and barely blew over its surface, before slipping it slowly. She then smiled slightly, exhailing. Finally, she set it down with the same movement as she picked it up and layed it down on the platter, all without making a sound-not even the clatter of glass together. Li Kun blinked a few times in awe. The way Li Kun drank was lady like, delicate and soft... but the way that girl drank it was proud, graceful, and disciplined...like a princess. 'No, that was a fluke' Li Kun thought, shaking her head a bit, 'It must have been my imagination..'. She peeked out from the corner of her eyes at Yi Fan glancing over at that girl for the fourth time since theyve sat down...

'Amber, thats her name.' she thought,

'She more dangerous than I thought...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

'After a great breakfast from the wonderful Chef Cho, I could face the world!' she thought patting her belly in satisfaction. She walked out to the courtyard, the warm sun greeting her. A few attendants bowed as she walked by, and she tiltled her head slighlty, ackowleding them (she could practically feel gumas "radar" on her from the gardens, making sure Amber didnt bow back at them). Amber wanted to skate, it had been a long time and she was itching to get on a board (plus she finally finished all the paper work by pulling an all nighter). Since there were no guests today, she just had her normal wear on, red training pants and top. Seeing the skating rink Amber ran foward, towards it. But something pulled her back, holding firmly on her elbow. She turned around only to be greeted by her gege. "Oh, gege...what are you doing?" she asked. "What are you doing? Did you forget you had practice today? And with your slow reaction earlier it seems like youre rustly...what if it had been an enemy that grabbed you?" he said, practically scolding her. Amber pouted, this wasnt how she wanted to start her day, being scolded by her gege. She had forgotten she had a practice session with gege today..."Okaaayyy, Im coming." she whined, pretending to not want to infront of her gege, when in reality, she loved training with him. A princess not only had to be strong mentally but physcially as well. Gege chuckled as he pulled her along towards the training grounds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV:

Ever since he saw those swords the other day, Kris had really wanted to try them out properly. He was never really intrested in learning how to use weapons or fighting (and his mixed martial arts ended when he was in highschool) but the weapons had sparked the intrest in him again. He wondered if he should ask Ambers instructor if he could tech him to. 'Maybe I can learn with Amber' he thought, excited about the idea. He ran towards where he remebered the training grounds were.

When he got there, it seemed that there was already a spar going on. It was hand to hand combat, the bigger guy currently seemed to be having an upper hand over the younger guy. 'Wait..thats not a guy...' Kris thought as he looked at the back of the smaller figure wearing red pants, a black tank top, sweat dripping down the toned arms. 'Amber?!' he thought as she turned slightly, seeing her face. He was about to yell "HI" at her but he then focused on the other figure that was clearly a guy, his muscular upper body was exposed while he was wearing black pants. When they finally stopped sparring with each other, they walked towards the side to drink some water. When the guy turned, Kris caught a glimpse of his face. 'That guy from before!' his eyes widen, as he saw the guy and Amber laughing. The guy then took his top from one of the racks and laid it on Ambers shoulders, urging her arms in. 

Well, Kris wasnt suprised Amber was friends with him (she was friends with everyone)...

but what made his mouth open and his mind go completly blank was when the guy kissed Ambers forehead briefly before walking away towards the sword rack.

'He...he kissed her...' Kris thought...

'HE KISSED HER...

And Amber doesnt seem to mind at all...'

Kris had heard from someone that a kiss on the forehead shows a more caring side of love than a kiss on the cheek. He backed away, suprsied by the sudden pain in his heart. 'Is my heart pain coming back?' he wondered as he stepped a few more feet back. He looked at Amber laughing with the guy again, and felt truely confused as his heart pained again. 'Whats wrong with me?!?' he thought, panicking slightly.

He looked up at them again and caught Ambers eyes. "Hey, Kris!" she said waving at him as she ran towards him. Kris didnt know what to do, he had the sudden urge to just run away, anywhere. But he didnt know this place and Amber would question him...then what would he say to her? How could he explain?  "Ah...Amber?" he said as she stopped in front of him. He coudnt look her in the eyes,

'Whats wrong with me?'...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dao Fang POV:

He had seen him from the corner of his eyes when him and Amber were sparring. 'What was he doing here?' he had thought as he went to drink water. He caught his stare at Amber and Dao Fang immediatly felt a bit of annoyance. 'Ambers wearing a tank top, just where does he think hes looking at?'. He handed Amber his top, urging her in and ignoring her questioning look. After a few minutes, Dao Fang had an idea...he wanted to test that guys intentions. He looked at him briefly before he kissed Ambers forehead, watching his reaction. It was when Dao Fang saw that pained but confused expression that he realized everything. He scoffed as Amber ran over to the guy. His fist tightened around his sword, as he looked at them from the corner of his eyes 

'Such a weak and cowardly guy,

he dares to have feelings for her...'  

************************************************************************************************

Phew! That was a fast paced chapter, so much happened! ^^

Hoped you guys enjoyed it as much as I did! >u<

tumblr_m3s931DqBi1rp2qqb.gif tumblr_inline_nrxvygN9cL1t7ahrq_500.gif

 

          

Please continue to read, comment, and subscribe!

And dont worry, Ill see you all really soon ~

I have one month of so Ill try not to keep you all in suspense >3< 

tumblr_mqhk62TFYd1r8lgn6o1_500.gif tumblr_n59bvia8lH1rxv75ko2_250.gif