AUTHORS NOTICE (URGENT!!)

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

[WILL DELETE THIS LATER]

 

Hello my wonderful readers! I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy (especially with the crazy year we had in 2020!).

A lot has happened with me but overall, Ive FINALLY graduated college and got my licensing (yaaaaaay~).

I now have plenty of free time to update and work on my fanfics~ (again yaaaaaaaaay!)

 

It was all going great... but then...

if you guys are updated with the news of Kris then you guys know that there is a lot of things going on right now.

I wont go into too much details nor will I be giving my personal opinion on this but basically:

 

TW//

Kris has been accused by many women and minor girls of and ual harrasment.

There is alot of people speaking out and an investigation is still ongoing.

If you would like to know more, please take some time to do your own research.

 

However, what I want to ask of my dear readers is your opinion on how this will all connect with my Krisber fanfics.

Please take some time to answer these few questions. The future of this Krisber fanfic will depend on your anwsers:

1) Should I continue with this fanfic as it is (with Kris being the ML) if Kris is found guilty?

2) If Kris is found innocent, should I still continue with Kris as the ML?

3) If you answered no, should I discontinue the fic?

 

BTW: I wont judge anyone if they dont mind or do mind Kris being the ML. I know some people dont have trouble seperating reality from fantasy while others will be botherd by it. I personally can just think of "Kris" as a character in the story without relating him to the person in real life.

 

Thank you guys so much for your time in answering these questions!

Im really troubled by this news but I hope the investigation is thorough and justice is served.