Excuses

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

^(At picture above)^

He clearly has feeling for Amber...>//<

What other girl does he talk, laugh, and joke around with as much?

 

Oh my readers, 

Im feeling sad b/c of the lack of Krisber moments,

specially lately since SMTown Concerts are going on...

but at least there was a Chanber moment ~^^

 

Im so glad Im writing this fanfic.

It really helps the Krisber heart ~~~

I hope I can help your hearts too! 030

**************************************************************************************************

Kris POV:

After a few more activites (that were thankfully normal), such as questions from the fans (no one asked anything suprising, fortuntly), talking about their future plans, etc. the show ended. After waving goodbye to the fans and bowing to the crew members, the two MCs led them and their managers to another room. "You all did so wonderful! Please take a seat for a while and we will be right back!", before any of them could ask why they needed to stay, the two MCs left them with that. Kris hesitently sat down, with Li Kun to his left and his manger to his right, sitting between Amber and him. Kris could tell that his manager blocked Amber from him knowingly. His manager knew she was from SM and that Kris and her would have some history between them...thankfully, that was all he knew. As the room grew more stuffy with every passing minute of silence, Kris started to fidget in his seat. Now he wasnt usually the one to complain about silence, infact, he always belived it was good to have some quiet once in a while..but this-this was not it. He felt as if the air around him had gotten heavier. Afraid of choking, he unbottened the top buttons of his shirt. 'What is going on in here?' he thought as he looked around the room. Kris saw his manager looking through his schedule, giving him the ocaasional look that Kris ignored. Amber was talking to her manager about something in a whispered voice. Kris' curiosity and concern began to lift as Amber usual smile was instead replaced with a tight frown. 'She seems to be worried about something...' he had noticed this ever since the prize was announced during the show, 'I hope shes okay...'. His thoughts were inturupted when a sudden chill went up his spine. He shuddered slightly, 'Why does it feel like a ghost is watching me?!' Kris thought, panicked. He looked around to see Li Kun staring at him...no it wasnt only him. He followed her gaze and saw that Li Kun was staring at both him and Amber.  A thought popped in his head, 'I dont think theyve offically met yet...'. With that in mind, he cleared his throat, causing everyones attention to go to him. He looked to Li Kun then back to Amber.

"Li Kun meet Amber Jospheine Liu.

Amber, meet Wang Li Kun."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Li Kun POV:

Li Kun looked across the long glass table to the girl with short cropped hair that had been agitating her the whole day. 'Amber Josphenie? A girls name for a person that hardly looks like a girl...' she thought, 'its probably the only thing feminine thing about her'. Li Kun usually didnt feel such a way for a person she had just met. But this was different. She was different. Li Kun had never seen anyone like her. Someone who seemed to attract others naturally- a social butterfly. She honestly questioned all those affected. But Li Kun didnt really care who Amber attracted as long as Yi Fan wasnt infected the slightest. But he had been looking at Amber too many times- more times than Li Kun would have liked. In fact, within that one day, he looked at her 43 times, from mere glances to  long gazes, including during and after the show...yes, Li Kun had counted. And that was 41 more times than he would have glanced at any other girl! Li Kun flashed her best actress smile, "Nice to meet you" she said as she even waved a bit. Amber flashed her a smile, "N-nice to meet you too!" she said, wavering on her chinese a bit. 'She cant even speak right' Li Kun thought as she turned to her phone, rolling her eyes when she was out of sight. She then looked toward her phones' wallpaper, which of course, was a picture of her precious Yi Fan.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

'No wonder shes called the "Fairy of China"...' Amber thought as she looked at Li Kun. Her thoughts were interuppted as the MCs burst into the room, a file and laptop in their hands. "Okay everyone, thank you for waiting! Now lets discuss our trip to Taiwan!" the female MC said as they stood in front of the room. 'Oh here we go...' Amber thought as she layed back into her seat, looking up at the ceiling. She felt a tap on her arm and looked up to see manager oppa pointing at the screen that now showed images of Tea Mountain Village. Crossing her arms with a pout, she looked to the front. The MCs explained that they were planning to leave the next day, on the early moring flight. 'Tommorow?!?!' she thought as she choked on the water she was currently drinking. "Amber, are you alright?" the male MC asked as she coughed. Amber looked up and noticed everyones eyes on her. "Er-Im fine." she said, "But, ummm, I dont think I can go on this trip". "Oh? And why not?" the female MC said with a slight smile. Amber gulped, trying to find a reasonable excuse. "Amber, what are you saying? This is perfect. You were going to go to Taiwan after the show anyway" manager oppa said. Amber mentally face palmed, 'Why cant you be on my side?' she thought. "Oh really, what a coincidence! Which part of Taiwan?" the MC asked. Ambers fist tightened on the hem of her shirt; there was something laced in the MCs voice...as if she knew. "Um...Taipei" Amber said with as much confidence as she could muster. "Really? Do you have any family there?" she asked. Amber could at least answer that without breaking a sweat, "No" she replied, shaking her head. The MCs smiled at her, causing a unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach. Amber had a good intution...and her intution is saying that the MCs knew something. She just didnt know what...

After their little trip meeting, the MCs told them that they could stay at a near by hotel for the night. Amber made sure she was the first to leave, practically dragging her manager oppa with her. It was only until she crashed onto her hotel bed that Amber finally released her breath that she had unconsciously held. Her arms crossed over her face, Amber inhaled and exhaled. From the quiet of her room, Amber went back to the time she truely discovered what being a princess really meant...and why it was so important to keep it a secret.

The first time she visited Taiwan...

"I refuse to do this..." she had intially said. Amber didnt want to be a princess. Nope, not at all. It wasnt natural for a LA tomboy to transform into a traditional Tawainese princess. Forget fairy god mother, nobody could do it! Amber didnt mind learing things like sewing or writing and speaking Mandarian or even the history of her family and Taiwan, not to metion the absoulutly beautiful, enourmous palace she now lives in. Amber didnt mind any of those things. But she refused to learn how to act "properly" ...or what they were making her do now-which was to walk in a straight line while balancing glass bowls on her head. As if that wasnt hard enough, she also had to do that while wearing a trailing traditional chinese dress! To get her in the dress was a whole other battle that lasted 20 minutes of her running through endless large rooms of the palace. Amber had only agreed to put on the dress with the promise of it being simple, comfortable, and doesnt show her legs (thus the trailing dress)...and her cleavage. "Chin up, back straight" Guma said, her arms crossed. The bowls wobbled again as Amber took a step foward while sticking out her arms, tounge also out in full concetration. "No arms", as soon as Guma said those words and Amber put her arms down, the bowls fell to the ground and shattered. 'Ugh! That was like the sixth time!' Amber thought with frustration.  "After perfecting this, you will learn drum dancing" Guma said with a smile. With the mention of learning a new dance, Amber felt excited. With a knowing gaze guma then mentioned, "But you must finish this first". Amber sighed, 'Im never going to dance..' she thought with a look of defeat. Chuckling slightly, guma went up to Amber, "Let me give you a hint that might help. Imagine you are walking on clouds, as silent as a breeze, graceful as a leaf". Amber smiled, her guma always talked in that old-fashioned-riddle-lauguage. As if normal chinese wasnt hard enough, now she had to decode this? With a deep breath, Amber closed her eyes. She didnt concentrate on the fact that she had glass on her head, but instead eased her body. It was a strage feeling, really. She relaxed her body, yet had more control over it. It was as if she was disciplining her body with an unseen, graceful force. She took a few steps foward. She smiled as she continued to walk. She knew she was almost there...but Amber lost focus. For just one second she lost focus on her walking, thus losing that gracefulness. With a slight sway and a loud crack, the bowls fell and split into peices. Amber stood still, feeling her patiences of 3 hours running out. With frustration and slight annoyance Amber bursted. "Why do I HAVE to be a princess?! "  she exclaimed at guma, as she stormed out into the open of the large, lush garden. With her fists clenched to her sides and tripping over her dress a few times, Amber ran. She ran and ran until she was finally out the large, thick wooden gates of the palace. Slowing her pace, she sat down on a large boulder. Amber looked up to the clouds, trying to calm down. 'Why must I be a princess? Taiwan doesnt even need one! And why does it have to be me? Why cant I just live a normalish life?' she thought. Feeling a slight pain under her foot, Amber lifted her leg to take a look. Seeing a stream of blood, Amber noticed a large piece of glass among the red. Flinching slightly, Amber pinched the glass and quickly pulled it out. Throwing it aside, Amber blew gently against her cut. But then all of a sudden Amber felt another, sharper pain at the back of her neck. 'What the-glass couldnt have gone in my neck...' Just as she was about to reach for her neck, Amber heard a slight russle behind her. She turned around to see a dark figure. 'W-why is it getting blurry?!' she thought, panicking.

She barely saw the dark clothed man reach for her

as everything became dark...

**********************************************************************************************

Wooooooooow!

What an ending to a chapter!

Right guys? (Dont kill me :p)

Please continue to support this fanfic!

Read, Comment, and Subscribe ~

<3 <3 <3

 

tumblr_mje9rcAjOT1s58miao1_250.gif  tumblr_mje9rcAjOT1s58miao2_250.gif tumblr_mje9rcAjOT1s58miao6_r1_250.gif

   tumblr_mom1vlgxIM1spgf2wo5_250.gif    tumblr_mom1vlgxIM1spgf2wo7_250.gif   tumblr_mom1vlgxIM1spgf2wo1_250.gif