Inch by Inch~

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

^(At picture above)^

I really think this is Kris-

 If you zoom into the pic

youll notice that the guy wears earrings, plus hes tall

...that equals Kris :3

Which means this equals Krisber <3

 

Ello everyone! ~

School almost here,

so I hope to write as much as I can before that... =3=

*********************************************************************************************

Kris POV:

Kris grabbed his shades, determined to cover the dark circles under his eyes. He had barely slept last night, events of that day replaying in his mind until about three thirty in the morning. His manager walked beside him as Kris cat walked- er walked through the airport to the meeting place. When he saw Li Kun waving, he walked over to her smiling. "Good morning Yi Fan! Did you sleep well?" she asked. "Um, sorta" he said clearing his throat. She smiled up at him and put a hand to his arm, "Im so excited for this trip!" she said. Kris smiled at her enthusiasm. 'Li Kuns right, I should be excited for this. After all, its a free vacation.' Kris thought. But why was he more nervous than excited? "Im going to go get something to drink" he said to Li Kun as he walked towards the nearest Star Bucks. "One Expresso please." he said while taking the ticket, he needed something strong this morning. A few minutes later, the cashier put down a cup calling out "L22, Expresso?". Kris went up and just as he was about to take the cup, a much smaller hand grabbed the coffee. He looked over to see shades that were just as dark as his. 'A-Amber?!' he thought looking over at the comfortably, yet fashionably, dressed girl. She smirked slightly and took the ticket out of Kris' hands. "L23" she said pointing to his number. Kris barely had time to open his mouth as Amber slid his ticket in his blazer pocket and walked away, HER expresso in hand. He watched her go towards their meeting place, barely noticing HIS number being called out. An unusual sensation lingered where Ambers finger brushed against his pocket, 'Yaaay, vacation...'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Li Kun POV:

'Im so glad I get to sit next to Yi Fan' Li kun mentally squealed, 'The plane seating was perfect...except for the fact that on Yi Fans other side is...' She looked over Kris, glaring daggers at the tomboy staring out the window. 'Argh! Why her?!' she would have been okay with anyone else but her. She wouldnt even care if Miss China sat next to him! She sighned, it had been a looong since she had to fly in the economy class of the plane but since the other classes were filled, they had no other choice. Li Kun really didnt like how cramped it was, nor did she like the noise...not to mention the fact that they didnt have hot towles. She was used to the luxury, as she came from an upper midddle class home. 'At least now Im closer to Yi Fan!' she thought, numerous scenarios going through her head. 'I could feed him or we can lean on each other while we sleep and I can finally talk to him for hours!!' Li Kun practically jumped out of her seat from excitment. With her face flushed and eyes sparkling, Li Kun smiled. She was glad they were going on a trip. 'A trip with Yi Fan! So many possiblilties!!!'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

'Well...this is akaward...' Amber thought, continuing to look out the window at the passing white clouds, 'What kind of seating arrangement is this?' She hadnt look once towards her left side where Kris and Li Kun was. Not that she didnt want to strike a conversation, but everytime she tried to, she would catch Li Kun staring at her weirdly and Kris looking away in a completly different direction. But it wasnt as awakard as what her manager had to face. She felt bad for her mangager oppa who had to sit in between Kris' and Li Kuns mangager in the next row behind them. 'Poor oppa wont know whats going on when the two people beside him are speaking Chinese.' Then there were the two MCs that were sitting infront of them, Amber swore they were plotting something. She could just imagine them giggling while seeing Amber eternally looking out the window. She sighned and decided that this plane ride was heading into oblivion. She pulled out her ipod and began listening to some new tracks she had made. 'I really wonder how this will turn out...As long as I avoid the palace, everything will be fine...' The exhaustion from the previous night finally caught up with her, her eyes fluttering. Amber didnt sleep a wink last night. Well, she didnt usually sleep much anyways because of her insomnia; most nights she would get 3 to 4 hours, 5 is she was lucky. But that night, with all the happenings of the day repeating in her mind, she couldnt sleep. Ambers breathing became softer and more constant and a few seconds later, she was asleep...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV:

Pulling a blanket out from the plastic bag, Kris gently put it on the person sleeping to his right. He leaned back on his seat and looked over at the sleeping llama who had been shivering slightly before. A soft smile appeared on his face as he listened to Ambers soft breathing. He couldnt help but feel at peace while looking at her sleep, his heartbeat slowing . He himself was extremely tired but he knew this was probably his one and only chance to see her like this. Feeling brave, Kris turned his full body to the right and slowly leaned his head closer, after all it was his last chance, he might as well take this oppurtunity. He let his eyes wander freely, taking in Ambers facial features. Admiring her firm jawline that was many times compared to Super Juniors Donghae and Shinees Jonghyun, an adorable round nose, dark brown eyelashes that casted a faint shadow on her pink cheeks that Kris had wanted to pinch, dark circles that were worse than his (Kris frowned, she still had trouble sleeping), eyebrows that had finally eased giving Amber a serene look, and her full lips that had pulled into a wide smile countless times before. Her lips confused Kris. With his eyebrows slightly scrunched he leaned in closer. 'How could they be such a nice color?' It wasnt an over whelming red, just a soft pink...like cotton candy or pink sugar. 'Ack! What the-?! What am I thinking?' Kris shook his head slightly, dispelling the thought. He then turned back to Amber. He watched her blondish brownish hair ruffle slightly because of the overhead AC. Kris oh-so-badly wanted to run his fingers throught her hair, and it wasnt the first time he had wished for this. He actually prefered her soft short hair compared to other girls long hair. He'd rather touch hai that didnt get tangled up easily...or hit his face when the person turned around. Kris' hand subconsciously hovered over Amber for a few senconds before Kris became more aware of himself. 'What am I doing?!?!' He quickly retreated, hand, face, and body. 'Im insane! This is what I get for not sleeping.' he thought with confiedence. Kris then leaned back into his own seat, crossed his arms, and soon drifted into sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

After a few minutes Amber slowly opened her eyes and peeked over at the now sleeping form of Kris. She smiled slightly. She had not woken up just then but was woken up by someone putting something warm over her. She had then realized it was Kris putting a blanket on her. She was going to get herself up right then and there but decided to stay quiet and close her eyes when Kris had leaned closer to her. She became curious to what he would do. There were several times Amber thought of dropping her act, especially when she felt he had gotten really close. But she was suprised he didnt catch her, after all, she could feel her face heat up. It was Ambers turn to lean closer to Kris. Her eyes traced over his face that many had called "God-like". His small face, a perfect nose, eyebrows that were sometimes her only indication to his emotions, skin that was as pretty as a girls that shw secretly wished to touch, very dark brown hair that she was curious to how it felt, and lips that were so...how could she describe them? It was as if he was wearing lip gloss...they were pink and plump, like a...strawberry. Amber smacked her cheeks with both hands, 'Stop right there!' she thought to herself. But she had not seen the almightly Kris sleep so soundly before. Sure there were times when he had dozed off slightly when they were waiting for their turn to preform. But this was different. Now he was actually asleep...and right next to her. She had to practically restrain herself from poking his cheek. Then, almost to herself she whispered to him, "Your so confusing, you know that?".

                                                      *************************

When the plane landed, Amber could practically feel her heart drop along with it. She prayed before taking the final step off the plane that everything would turn out fine. The MCs gathered everyone up outside the airport. "Ok everyone, to get to Tea Mountain Villagem, we'll have to take a car. Then once we get there, we'll go by foot to get the full 'wild' experince!" Amber raised one of her eyes brows, 'Where does she think shes going ? The Amazon?' True, there were many colorful parots, the occasional monkey, and Amber had even once seen a leopard...but the way the MC was acting made it seemed that we would face alligators and wrestle rhinos. They then boared a large camoflaouge safari van. Amber hid her smile, almost bursting into a laugh. She had always enjoyed seeing how "city people" adapted to her village (even though she was orginally a city girl herself and she was just as clueless in the beginning). Amber took the window seat, sticking her head out slighlty, and enjoyed the wind that sweeped over her face. After about an hour, the terrain began to change. The ground became more rocky, clearly not many cars came by here. Then after ten minutes, the air became more fresh and slight mist moisted the atmosphere. Amber couldnt help but smile. For a moment, all her worries disappered. Like everytime she goes to LA, Amber felt the love and belonging of her home. The van finally stopped near the edge of the cliff. The village started on the other side...all they had to do was cross the long wooden bridge that hung over the large river that streamed through the village and finally ended in a large waterfall. Amber has always disliked heights, she was never quite used to how the bridge sometimes swayed. She knew for a fact that it was very strong and sturdy but she still needs someone to go with her. That was one of the effects from her kidnapping...Amber became scared of doing things alone. She could do anything in this world as long as she was with someone. They all exited the van, awestruck by the beautiful veiw. As she saw their smiles, Amber couldnt help but be slightly proud. But as they started to move foward and noticed the bridge and what was down below it, Amber could see the slight fear in their eyes. "We should all pair up to cross the bridge" she said, holding her suitcase with one hand and dragging her manager oppa (who was hesitant) towards the bridge. She looked at him and said, "Dont worry and dont stop". After a brieaf nod from him, Amber and her manager took their first steps. Holding the rope tightly and telling him to do the same, Amber made sure not to look down. When mangager oppa seemed to want to stop, Amber held his hand, encouraging him along until they reached the other side. 'Im so glad its not windy today' Amber thought with relif. As she waited for the others to cross, shouting "Jaiyo!" Amber looked at the entrance of her village, different fauna creating a large arch that looked like an entrance. It had been years since she had come here.

She never expected to return like this...    

                                                           *************************

Going into the village was much more easier, as the roads became less rocky. No matter how many times shes been here, the village still amazed her with its beauty. The large canopies that hung over them with birds of all color. Their tour guide was a man from the village, which Amber recongnized. Thankfully, the villagers dont know the face of their princess. They knew she existed and has even seen her around. But Amber made sure to always hide herself with a large hat that had a dark long veil attached to it, so the people dont know her identity. It was safer this way. But the villagers were all kind and never even bothered to show their curiosity towards her identity. Instead, they would show respect and treat her like royalty (which causes Amber to blush) without knowing her face, something she was immensly grateful for. The rest of the villagers seemed inrtigued by them, afterall, this village did not often get tourists. Amber smiled at them and admired their beautiful homes made from the ingredients by nature itself and their simple clothing. The villagers were simple people. Pure hearted, simple people that just want to live life. Honeslty, Amber has always considered herself lucky to live among them. Behind her, she heard words of amazement, "This is amazing!" "So beautiful!" "Ive never seen anything like this!" "I didnt even know some people live like this"

Pride surged in Amber as she said,

"Its the most magneficient place Ive ever seen".   

**********************************************************************************************

Dont worry guys,

Ill update soon!

I just felt that this was a nice place to end the chapter ^^

 

Heres a real pic of Tea Mountain Village:

The roads to Tea Mountain Village, Chiayi: Taiwan's

Pretty right?

 

Thank you all for reading!

Ill see you all very soon! ~

tumblr_nmm9mvRQ0E1rmdx7oo4_250.gif tumblr_nmm9mvRQ0E1rmdx7oo5_250.gif tumblr_nmm9mvRQ0E1rmdx7oo6_250.gif tumblr_nmm9mvRQ0E1rmdx7oo7_r1_250.gif