Push

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

^(At the gif above)^

Hahahahaha! Do you guys see Kris' face?! Not to metion Keys!

Waaaay too obvious guys! 

Krisber x Keyber x Henber...

Oh Amber! XD

 

I want Amber to be in a movie so bad...

How about a live action of Mulan? That would be awesome!!

Think about it, she'd be perfect!

Oh SM, please let this happen!~~~ =3=

************************************************************************************************

Li Kun POV: 

Li Kun was confused. No, she wasnt confused about the variety show-even though it was her first time in one (it seemed pretty simple so far...), she wasnt confused about the intimidating MCs...she wasnt even confused about the unique decor of the stage (the waterfall was amazing-she just prayed there wasnt any real bugs on set either, she had shuddered just thinking about it). Nope, Li Kun wasnt confused about those things at all, at least not as much as the sudden change of behavior in the man right next to her. 'Yi Fan...' she thought for perhaps the hundredth time that day.

Yi Fan wasnt just a man to Li Kun...she remembered the day she first heard about him. Many people in China were talking about the 'God-like-good-looks' of the Chinese kpop star. Li Kun, of course, did not pay much attention. But one day, as if by fate, she came across her Yi Fan. She was sitting infront of her t.v. in her condo, flipping through channels when she came across his interveiw. She had stopped immedialty at the channel, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape. She then increased the volume of the t.v. and spent the next hour watching him. He was with his group as well but Li Kun had barely even registerd the existence of the others-her eyes only on Yi Fan. The next few months she had become more and more intrested in him. When she heard of his lawsuit and coming to China, Li Kun was thrilled. She immedialty called her good friend, director/actress Xu Jinglei to ask her to help Yi Fan out and eventually let them meet. It was then when Li Kun asked Jinglei if she could convince Yi Fan to do a movie with her. When he had said yes, Li Kun felt as if her life was complete. She remebered when she had first met Yi Fan face to face. Li Kun had felt time slow, seconds becoming years as she could not look away from him. And as she spent more time with him, even Li Kun couldnt deny the fact that she had fallen in love with the now Chinese actor, Wu Yi Fan. He was very hard to become friends with...in reality, Li Kun wasnt even sure that he was showing his true self to her just yet, even after an year of being together. Sometimes she felt hopeless with trying to get closer to him but everytime he smiled at her and her heart started to beat faster, Li Kun knew she couldnt give up just yet. She was determined to make him hers...

Yet this man was confusing her today, more than usual. Because he was showing expressions and actions that she had never seen before- ever. When they entered the studio together, he was perfectly fine, gleaming his handsome smile. True, he was a bit stiff and seroius when he faced the MCs but that was to be expected because of the MCs reputation...but as he turned to the other guest...it was like a whole other side of Yi Fan became exposed. 'Does he know that guy-er girl?' she thought as she looked at the guy, no, girl on the other side of Yi Fan. Li Kun couldnt exactly say whether the girl was acting strange too because she didnt know how the girl looked on a daily basis. Unavoidably though, Li Kun started to feel slightly jealous (natural girl insticints), she had never seen Yi Fan change this much because of a girl . 'What type of relationship did they have?' she thought over and over, practically staring holes into the girl. 'No, no, no. Dont worry yourself over this, there is nothing between them! Besides that girl is definetly the opposite of what Yi Fan said is his ideal type.' Li Kun thought, reassuring herself. Li Kun turned to the MCs who were talking. 'I need to focus on the show now' she thought as she forced a slight smile on to her face, trying to ignore the suspision rising within her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Amber POV:

Amber breathed in and out. She had decided that the only reason she was feeling this way was only because Kris had seem to appear as suddenly as he had left. She could only imagine if she had met Luhan again; it would definetly be different from this! Since Luhan had said goodbye to her (his departure was filled with numerous hugs with her, a couple piggy backs she demanded for his goodbye, a promise to always call, and even some tears from them both), Amber felt that if she saw him again, she'd probably jump into Luhans deer arms and give him a big llama hug. But since Kris left without even a warning, Amber concluded this was why she was having such a strange reaction to his unexpected apperance. As the memories of Kris and her suddenly started to replay in Ambers head, she started to smile. 'No, even if he left without a goodbye, hes still my friend..and he always will be' she thought as she finally got the courage to look up at him. Coincidentally, Kris was looking at her as well. Her eyes widened a bit from the abrupt connection she made with his gaze, but when she looked into his familiar brown eyes, nostalgia and happiness filled her. As if it were part of her instincts, Amber gave him a smile...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV: 

Kris could practically feel his heart problem symptoms coming back as he saw Ambers smile. Her eyes were sparkling with nothing but happiness, and her pink lips were pulled back, revealing her adorable pointed canine teeth. 'Was she smiling at him?' he wondered as he looked at her, confusion filling his eyes. Kris was almost about to look back to check to see if there was someone else behind him. 'Why is she smiling at me? Isnt she angry at me for not telling her-not telling anyone that I was leaving?' he wondered. No, Kris knew Amber wasnt angry at all. Kris almost wished she was angry, that she would get up and yell at him infront of everyone, just so his guilt would not increase by ten folds. There wasnt even a hint of slight disdain in her eyes as continued to look at him, her smile slowly turning into a grin- humor filling her eyes. He couldnt help it... he smiled back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

Her breathed was nearly knocked out of her as Kris flashed her a smile. It was amazing how cold he looked but when he smiled it was just so...cute. His pink lips streched wide, showing his sparkling white pearls. Ambers face started to heat up slightly. 'Ahh! What am I thinking?!' she thought. This fluttering feeling wasnt foreign to her, in fact, it was the same feeling of when she had first seen her 'Honey-voiced Instructer'. But she didnt have time to connect those two moments together as the MCs started to speak. " As you all know Wu Yi Fan and Wang Li Kun have recently starred in the movie Somewhere Only We Know. How was that experince?" the woman MC asked. 'Eh, whos Wang Ki Kun?' Amber thought as she looked around the stage. 'Ah, is it that girl?' Amber couldnt believe she didnt notice the girl sitting next to Kris the whole time. 'Urgh, Kris do you see what you do? Its all your fault' she thought playfully, almost wanting to scold/ out loud. She looked at the girl named Li Kun. 'She so pretty!' Amber thought. She noticed the outfit the girl was wearing- a soft peach skirt, white shaffon blouse, peach heels, and gold jewlery. 'She must be so popular with the boys' Amber thought, eyebrows raised. The girl had a delicate apperance to her, reminding Amber of her Sulli.  'I bet she has a strong personality like Sulli too.' Amber thought as she chuckled slighlty. Amber listened as the girl and Kris talked about their movie. Amber had heard about Kris' movie but unfortunaltly never had the time to sit down and watch the whole thing without her manager oppa calling her about another variety show. She had only watched some clips and Amber had to admit, this Canadian could act! (she being her usual self was cheering Kris on like a classic fangirl). 'W..wait- isnt Wang Li Kun the girl from...' the realization suddenly dawned upon her (excuse her slow moment-she was having an eventful day and isnt usually like this). 'Somewhere Only We Know was a romantic movie...so Li Kun was Kris' love intrest?' Amber thought, piecing everything together. 'Oh...' she thought. Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in her chest and she felt as if she had eaten something expired for years. 'Wha-whats happening? Why do I feel so bad? Am I getting sick?' She held a hand to her chest, feeling her beating heart. 'Dont tell me, Im feeling this way because of a movie?!' she thought, trying to identify the cause of this new found pain. Amber shook her head slightly, 'Why am I like this because of a movie?'. Amber refocused her attention on the show. And as she began to become more absorbed with the show, her pain disappeared and she eventually forgot about it. It was almost like it was never there...

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry if its too short...

just wanted to give you guys a little something before Spring Break ended :p

 

Here is my Krisber Cute Laugh Collection:

       tumblr_mtw5h3dOYh1sj5966o3_500.gif

tumblr_momb049sHn1rxug6mo5_400.gif

tumblr_static_49y03vlz09c0wswokow0o0kw0.

Amber+Liu+f%2528x%2529+Cool+GIF+%25282%2

tumblr_inline_n5nxs80X271ql6qbh.gif

tumblr_nkmervHKQL1tm5l2po7_250.gif

tumblr_mnzhclZ10w1rwoftfo1_250.gif
large.gif
 
Hehehe~
Cuties!! >u<