Ready, Set-

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

Here we go my dear readers!

I cant help but feel excited as Kris and Amber are getting closer to each other~

They need to meet soooon. palli palli!

****************************************************************************************************

Kris POV:

"We're almost there Yi Fan!...Yi Fan?" his manger exclaimed. "Oh, sorry. Did you say something?" Kris looked up from the window to his manger. "Are you okay Yi Fan? You seem to be in a daze these last few days" Manger Shu Hai said from the passager seat of Kris' dark tinted van. "R-really?" Kris relpied. 'I dont think Ive been dosing off...have I?' Kris thought as he looked out to the window again. 'I guess he must really like Shanghais scenery' thought Manager Shu Hai as he turned back around. But Kris was infact not looking at the breathless scenery-he didnt even notice it at all. Instead, Kris was lost in his own little BenBen galaxy world. And the thing that kept repeating in his mind was Ambers songs, like an eternal replay. Over and over he would hum her songs in his mind while the memories of Amber kept replaying. Kris wasnt sure why these feelings of nostalgia suddenly appeared. But suddenly, the times he spent in Korea with all his friends came rushing back to him. It took Kris an entire year to finally stop the tears whenver he was reminded of his friends but he could never stop the deep aching in his heart. After he had heard her songs from the music shop, the aching became more constant. 'Oh Amber, you see what you do to me?' Kris thought as he closed his eyes and let out an years worth of sigh.

Amber always had a way to bring out the things in Kris that not other people could. Her sparkling smile was probably the most effective weapon she used against Kris, not to metion the addition of her dorky cutness. In fact, Kris was almost postive that Amber knew she had this control over him and she was doing it on purpose. 'I mean, she cant be THAT clueless, can she?' he had thought countless time. But no one can ever underestimate that girl...Did she never realize the effect she had on him? Has she never realized that out of all the girls he had ever come in contact with, she was the only one to make him talk, laugh, feel comfortable, and even act goofy infront of? She was the only one besides s that made him feel like a normal person. Not the idol Kris, not the actor Wu Yi Fan, but HIM.

Kris could never really put a name to his feeling for Amber. He knew she was special to him in a way that was definelty different from others.

Yes he liked her.

But he likes s and it was different from that....

Then what was it? Adoration? Idolizing? Fake Sibiling love?

No...it was more...

'W-wait...do I lo-' 

"Yi Fan? Yi Faaaaan!", his managers voice broke through his thoughts. "Huh? Oh, yes manager Shu Hai?" Kris said, slightly starteld. "We're here" his manger said as he pointed to a large glass building. "Okay Yi Fan, remember to do your very best on this show. "Love Me" is one of Chinas top variety shows and you need to look your best. Many people will be watching you..." Manager Shu Hai said sternly as he looked into Kris' eyes. 'Thank you for calming me down..' Kris thought with a grim smile as he looked at the bulding,'Whats so special about this show anyways?'.  "Why is this show so popular?" he asked. "Well, its basically a mix of almost every other variety shows. There are games you have to play, you have to talk about personal stuff, show talents, answer questions, all of those things. But the thing that attracts the veiwers is the MCs. The MCs are basically like shuper paparashis !'  (A/N: He said this part in english-well tired to...) his manager said with a heavy accent, eyes wide. "Whats a super paparazzi?" Kris asked with a perfect accent, emphasizing how the the words were suppose to sound. With a slight roll of the eyes, his manager replied, "They dig up stuff about you and even go as far as researching themselves about idols that they invite to their show! Theyve revealed the scandels of so many idols! In fact, Im pretty sure they were the ones that uncovered the fact that Max Zhang and Ada Choi (A/N: Random Chinese idols that are currently married...hehe =u=") were dating years ago!". "Really!?" Kris said, suprised that such MCs have so much power. 'Wow...wait, doesnt that mean theyve researched something about me?!' Kris looked over at his manger with a worried look crossing over his handsome face, his thick eyesbrows creased. "Yes, they have probably dug up something about you too" Manager Shu Hai said with a knowing look. He put a hand on Kris shoulder, "Dont worry too much. Just play safe like youve always been doing" he said. Kris gave his manager a small smile. Kris seemed to become a master of playing it safe, since that was what he had to do since he came back from South Korea.  'Ok, looks like I have to really focus...' Kris thought as he stepped out of his van, his long legs reaching out to meet the pavement. 'It shouldnt be too bad, just as long as there are no distractions...'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Amber POV:

"Woaaaaaahhh! Look at this veiw!", Amber exclaimed as she ran to the large glass window, taking veiw of Shanghais skyscrapers. Amber smiled, her eyes shining as the sun began to set, painting the clouds pink and orange. 'This show is definetly something else...' she thought as she began to then examine the waiting room. Amber and her manager oppa finally arrived at 'Love Me's broadcasting building after a two hour traffic jam from the hotel. Amber had been asleep the entire ride, clearly recharging her batteries as she was now dancing in the waiting room, filled with energy. Her manger looked at her with a grin, wondering how in the world Amber could simply take a corner of a room and make it her own stage. He couldnt really tell her to sit down because they have been sitting in a car for hours. In fact, he was very close to dancing there right up with her...But that was just Ambers power. The ability to attract people of all kinds with her cheeky smile and carefree, fun attitude. "Mrs. Liu", said a women as she ented the room. "Hello, Im Liang Xie" she said as she extended her hand towards Amber. Amber looked at the women and took her hand smiling, "Hi, Im Amber" she said. "Please follow me. Lets go to the shooting site" said the women as she shook manager oppas hand as well. 'This women has a different feel about her' Amber thought as she followed the women out the door. The woman had a professional look about her but her grace was not hidden behind her crisp makeup. 'Shes definelty the one in chrage around here' Amber thought as they stepped into a brightly lit studio. "This is where the show will take place", she said as her arm streched out, presenting the large auditorium-like area. Ambers eyes widened, 'Woooaaah!' She thought as she looked around. It was unlike any studio she had ever seen. The back part of the room had many comfy looking  seats, with small tables next to them, set up with small snacks, reserved for the audience of the show. The front of the room, which Amber presumed is where the idols and MCs are suppose to be, had colorful cushions sprawled all over the cushioned seats with small tables on each side filled with assortments of desserts and beverages.  But the front of the room itself was a garden. Yes, a garden inside a buliding. Amber walked to the front, not beleving her eyes. She stepped into the lush green grass and reached over to touch the dozens of rainbow flowers. 'Its real?!' she thought as she walked up to a small water fountain infront of the chairs. Amber then heard the sound of another water source. 'No way!!' she thought as she saw the many small streams that flowed down boulders behind the chairs. Amber dipped her hands in a small lake that had formed because of the streams, giggling softly when the many fish nibbled at her fingers. " How did you do this?" Amber asked. looking up at the woman with nothing but amazement in her eyes. The women smiled, and walked to some men in the corner who Amber premsumed are the sound crew. 'Shes diefintely designing my house' Amber thought as she went back to "playing" with the fishes. 

"Okay, show will start in thirty minutes", a guy called as a group of people came in through the door. 'Ah, the audience...' Amber thought as they began taking their seats. Some of them, catching sight of her, screamed out her name. Amber smiled at them, teeth and all. As the others began to notice her, the audience went out into a full "fan mode", squeling, screaming her name, and taking endless pictures-guys and girls alike. Ambers heart grew warm. She loved her fans and her wish of becoming more close to her fans seemed to be coming true. She flashed them a wide smile and waved, encouraging the fans more. 'This is going to be a fun show!!!' she thought as started talking to her fans.  

***************************************************************************************************

Wohoooo! And off we go...

Kris and Amber will meet soooooooon~~~

Thank you to my readers, commenters, subscribers, and any one in between!!

Please continue to be awesome :)