It's True

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

(^ At image above^)

*cough, cough, cou-krisber*

I think I have something stuck in my throat...

 

Yeeeeessssss I'm on a roll XD

And it seems that my wifi is actually cooperating with me ^^

*sniff* I'm so happy ~

*****************************************************************************

Amber POV:

Her ragged breathing and reckless heartbeat echoed in her ears. Running, she soon forcibly came to a stop as her legs gave out. She leaned against the wall, trying to catch the breath she had lost a while back. Amber bit her bottom lip and looked up to where she assumed then celing was. Why? Why was this happening? Amber ran her fingers through her hair, not really caring if she was making it look like a messed up broom. She didn't need this right now, she really didn't. She had a country to rule, a storm to get through, a comeback approaching in a few months and paperwork..tons and tons of paperwork! Amber let out an years worth of sigh, trying to calm down. But even after minutes passed by, her hands were still shaking, almost as much as her heart. She was confused. No, she was beyond confused. Her heart and mind were not reacting the way she wanted it to...and it was only when that man was involved. Why? Amber let out a small growl out of frustration. 'Come on Josephenine, get a hold of yourself!' she thought, slapping her cheeks lightly. But the feeling she had of being held in Kris' long arms and lean chest didnt fade.

  Amber tighented her hands into a fist. She wasnt the type of person to run away from her problems, so why was she doing that now? Fine. Fine. 'I give up running away' she thought. She was going to get to the bottom of this no matter what. But there was just one problem...it was dark...and she was alone...again. Fear started to creep into her. Suddenly, she saw the light of a candle coming towards her. "Hey!" she yelled out. An attendant who was passing by yelped at the sound until she saw who it was. "D-dianxia? Why are you on the floor? Are you okay?!" she asked bowing. Amber shook her head, "Never mind that. Do you know how the condition of the generator is now?". "We found the problem, now we are working on fixing it." the attendant replied. "Alright" Amber said, "Can I use your candle?". "Of course dianxia." the attendant said handing over the candle. Amber felt a bit bad for taking the attendants only source of light but without it, she felt like she was going to die. "Thank you. Are you okay without it?" she asked. The attendant smiled, "Please dont worry about me dianxia, I'll be fine.". Amber smiled back at her, "Thank you, you may leave.". The attendant bowed as she left Amber alone once again.

Cupping the precious flame, she set the candle down, casting a soft glow around her. She leaned against the wall and brought her knees up. Thunder rumbled and rain pitter-pattered against the roof. Making sure no one was around her, she started to think out loud. "Kris...Wu Yi Fan...Kevin Wu... Li Jia Heng...who are you? No, who are you to ME? Why do I have to think about you all the time? Why did I feel so hurt when you left Korea? Why did I feel so happy when I saw you, even though I told myself if I ever saw you again, I'll be mad? Why do I feel bad when I see your movies with actresses? Why do I act more girly when Im around you? Why do I want you near me? Why do I want to comfort you? Why does your touch make me feel starnge? Why do I feel different towards you than everyone else?" 

Amber ruffled her hair, making it stick in all directions. Honestly, if anyone else had heard what she was saying right now, theyd think she was in lo-

Lo-?

Lo-?

Ambers eyes widened. Wait wait wait, what was she about to say? Lo-? Lo- what? What was she about to say?! 

Amber shook her head. No. No. No. "Oh no no no no no." she said, her voice echoing through the rain. She quickly stood up and started pacing, arms flailing around, like a crazy person.

"What are you thinking Josepheine?!? Thats not possible!! Why would you even think like that!? Your not Juliet! And he doesnt even match your ideal type!!!....Okay so what if he plays basketball, likes music and dance, speaks english, Marndarin, and Korean, and looks cold but is cute when he smiles?!?!"

She gasped and stopped midstep.

'He..he matches it exactly...w-why have I never realized...he matches it EXACTLY...'. 

Amber put her hand over mouth, her hands shaking. 

10 years...she had known him for 10 years...and yet she had never realized. Not one or two things but exactly! 

So was she actually...with Kris....lo-lo-lo

"Aaaahh!" Amber exclaimed. No. no. no. Not possible! They were friends! Frrriiiieeeeeeeennnnnnddddssssss!!!

 

"It was only when she was with him. It was only when he was around her..." 

Amber froze, hearing a voice from somewhere. 

"But no matter what signals were evident, she didnt want to admit it, after all, she had known him for so long!" the voice continued.

Amber looked around, carrying the candle and following the sound of the voice.

"However, emotions can never be controlled. No matter how much its denied, it would never disapear."

It was coming from the kitchen...Amber, tip toeing, yelped slightly as another roll of thunder came in. "Dianxia?" "Kyaaaah!!" Amber jumped, her body reacting automatically to a fighting position. "Oh, its just you...you scared me!" Amber said, releasing the breath she was just holding, a hand over her heart. "Forgive me Dianxia, I was just reading an intresting book.." the attendant said bowing while presenting the thick book to Amber.

"Ah, you were reading a book..." Amber said sheepishly. She had almost sworn the attendant was reading her mind..."Would you like to know what happens next dianxia?" the attendant said, giving her a small smile. Amber shook her head. No she didnt want to know..not really. She bit her bottom lip...she already knew what would happen. Taking a deep breath, Amber decided...she had enough. "Okay, read it, out loud". The attendant nodded her happily. 

 

"And thats when she finally admitted to her self..."

 

Amber released her fist clenched hands and breathed in,

 

."..thats she loved him..."

 

Amber opened her eyes. A new emotion that she hadnt felt for a long time settled over her Yes, thats exactly how she thought the story would go.

 

"Thank you, thank you very much!" she said turning to the attendant, giving her a wide toothy smile. The attendant blinked a few times while blushing as her princess continuosly thanked her and then ran off.

 The attendant watched her princess leave, smiling. 'Dianxia is truely an amazing princess..but sometimes she was a bit oblivious to things around her. Even when everyone in the palace knew, dianxia was the only one that didnt..' she thought. The attendant set the book down and walked off to do her duties. And as a breeze entered the kitchen from a nearby window, the pages flipped revealing blank pages.

                                                   -------------------------------

 

 Amber had never felt so relieaved to hear the chirping of bird in the morning, especially after a storm. But when she woke up that morning, her body felt cold and her head was heavy. Yup, the princess of Taiwan had gotten a fever (it seemed like everyone in Tea Mountain Village had heard about it already). She wasnt suprised though, after all, yesterday night she had spent two hours pacing, one hour staring at a wall, and another two hours running around like she had lost her head. 'And this is all that damn Kris' fault!!' she thought, drinking the bitter medicine she was forced to take.She started blushing as she remebered her revelation from yesterday. Actually she was glad she had a fever, this way, she wouldnt have to face Kris for a while...

'But...but I want to see him..'

she thought guilty, her face basically transforming into a tomato.

'So this is what love feels like...kyaaah, I cant belive I thought that!!!'

Amber buried herself into her blankets. She couldnt belive she was acting like a 13 year old girl who had a crush! "This is all your fault you shagua! Pabo!!" she exclamied, throwing one of her pillows across the room.

"Whos a shagua?"

"Oh, gege.." she looked at her cousin standing in the doorway, holding the pillow she had just thrown. 'Damn gege and his ninja skills' she thought, pouting. "Its nothing. Im a shagua for getting sick like this..." she said, leaning back into her bed, hoping gege didnt see her blush. Her gege smiled, setting the pillow back and sitting next to Amber. "Since you admitted it yourself, you have to stay in bed. No work today". Just as she was about to argue, her gege gave her a look. "Im your royal guard. Keeping you healthy is part of my job." he said sternly.    Amber let out a huff, "Fiiiiinnnnneeeee" she dragged, rolling her eyes.

'Damn Kris, all your fault!' 

                                                    ------------------------

Because she was Amber, she just couldnt lay in bed for several hours doing nothing. So after begging her gege for a good 10 minutes, she finally convinced him that she'd just take a walk. Wandering into one of the rooms she saw two figures huddled together, watching something on a laptop. She walked over and realized it was Li Kun...and Kris.

Panicking as soon as she realized it was him, Amber looked around. Finally finding a large vase, she tip toed/ran behind it. 'Wait a minute..why am I hiding!? This is my palace!'. But even still, Amber didnt dare step out. She just couldnt! She had only found about her feelings for him yesterday! Biting her botttom lip, she slowly peeked out from the plants leaves, her eyes drawn to Kris' lean back. A soft smile bloomed on her face as her eyes glittered.

She was in love...and she was perfectly okay with that...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Li Kun POV:

A rustle caught her attention as she briefly looked behind her. At first she didnt really see anything but when she heard it again, she caught the sight of red. 'Amber?' she thought, as she saw the figure behind the vase. 'What is she doing there?'. But it was when she saw the look in Ambers eyes that Li Kun really became intrested. They were shimmering and unflatering. It reminded her of her own eyes..when she looked at her precoius Yi Fan. Li Kun followed Ambers line of sight to the man sitting next to her...Yi Fan. Li Kuns eyes widened, 'No way...' she thought, not wanting to beleive what she was seeing. She didnt want it to be true but she had to know and she knew how to test it.

Li Kun turned to Kris who was still watching clips of the scences for the movie they were doing together. Slowly, she layed her hands on his shoulder. She watched Ambers eyes widen and quickly look away. Li Kun scoffed. Kris turned to her with a questioning look at her hand on his shoulder. Li Kun smiled and removed it, "There was a bug..." she said. Kris nodded and returned to the laptop. Li Kun turned back and saw that Amber was gone. Li Kun clenched her fist in annoyance. She almost couldnt beleive it...

'That puppet prince actually has feeling for my Yi Fan...'  

She had feelings for Yi Fan first.

She was finally getting a bit closer to him.

 

HE WAS HERS.

 

And there was no way Li Kun was giving him to someone else... 

Especially not someone like Amber...

******************************************************************************

That was a satisfying chapter,

dont you guys agree? ^^

giphy.gif

 

Now onto the second phase: Confession...

But we all know that the second step in love is just as hard as the first :p

So will our llama princess and Mr. Galaxy reach that second step? 

Dun Dun Dun Dun

Tune in to find out! 

(Hahaha I've always wanted to do that XD)

tumblr_mc90b9iZK11rv1bj0.gif

 

 

BTW my dear readers, Ive got good news ><

Im realeasing new fanfics ~

Hurrrraaaaaayyyyyy!!!

Id like you all to vote on which Krisber fanfic you all want me to realse next -3-

Just follow this link here: 

tumblr_nlxnwtcUay1rlwlm2o1_540.gif

 

 

Along with a new Krisber fanfic, Im also going to realease another fanfic ^^

Its called HeartBeat and its a Jungkook (BTS) X OC fanfic >//<

Even if its not a Krisber, I hope youll all read this one too <3

tumblr_nrbeapR26L1tkb4zho1_500.gif

 

 

And dont worry, just becasue Im working on new fanfics doesnt mean I'll forget this one XP

Its just so you all have more to read (since there isnt much fanfics being written in english these days) =_="

So please support me in all my works and I thank you all for your support thus far~ 

<3 <3 <3

tumblr_inline_nxo3z7vQQx1twn597_500.gif tumblr_lx08ku3v4Y1r0oq3p.gif