Too Close!

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

Hello my dawling readers!

I just want to take this time to sincerly thank you all for reading my delulu fanfic.

Thank you for being patient with my updates & terrible spelling!

And thank you all for the subscriptions and comments!

~Saranghae~ 

<3 <3 <3 

************************************************************************************************
Kris POV:

No matter how many times Kris swallowed, he still felt as if something was stuck in his throat, or else why wasnt he able to breathe? It couldnt have anything to do with the fact that the girl thats been on his mind is the closest shes ever been to him. Nope, nor is it the fact that it felt as if he was dancing with her, one hand holding hers tightly while his other hand was placed on her small back holding up her petitie, yet toned figure. And not to mentioned the fact that Kris felt her staggered breath as he steadied her and looked in to those almond eyes that hes been trying to avoid. 'I-I cant do this...' he thought, not bearing to blink even once, afraid that if he moved, something would happen. Not only was it this fear that kept him rigid but the look in Ambers widened eyes, something crossed over them something Kris could not register. He swallowed the imaginary lump again as he felt Amber breathe out. Her body pressed against his...this wasnt what he imagined for this show!! Kris could only pray for Amber to not to feel his body warm up. Thankfully (A/N: Or not thankfully, kekeke), the MCs voice snapped him out of the trance he was put in. "Are you ready Blue Team?" she asked with a cheeky smile. 'Whats she smiling about?' Kris though, slightly annoyed, face as red as can be. "Yeah." he heard Amber say after clearing for a bit. Kris attempted a small smile to confirm his agreement , when of course he couldnt disagree any more. He was usually never the one to give up but this was ridiculous! Kris stood up straight to oversee Amber and instead focus on the game. He couldnt do anything about his hands positions though since he was terrified if Amber fell but other than that reason, he tried not to think beyond it. He could feel Ambers gaze at him while he scanned the maze. 'Stop looking...' he mentally said to her. But then again, he wasnt really thrilled with the idea of Amber staring at his chest either. "OK, ready, set...GO!" when the alarm blared, Kris started to walk foward. Feeling Amber wrap her arm round his waist, Kris tripped but then caught himself. He heard the audience gasp and Amber yelp . 'Well its YOUR fault!!' he telepathically thought-screamed, to her. He looked down to her and gave an apolegetic smile, all while trying hard to not blush at her even tighter grip of his waist. She gave him a small scowl. Kris almost burst out laughing. 'Shes too cute to take seriously. What is that, her angry face?' he thought, smiling. He knew Amber knew what he was thinking but he ignored her staring daggers as he manuvered through the maze. 'Almost there..' he thought as he saw the end of the maze. 'Just dont think about it'. And finally, after what seemed like forever, Kris crossed over to the end of the maze, all while letting go of the breath that he was holding (who knows what would happen if he inhaled Amber scent for another second; as soon as he caught smell of that sweet citrus with a hint of coffee cream, he held his breath tight!). Amber stepped right off of Kris' feet when the MCs announced their time. " Even though there was a little trouble, Blue Team still manged to come out with one minute and forty three seconds!" she announced. Kris had to admit he was suprised. He didnt even think they could make it out so this was a lot better than expected. He loked over to Ambers equally suprised face as she then smiled at him and held up her hands. Kris grinned, high fiving her as she excalimed "Awesome Man!". 'It almost feels as if everything is back to normal...' he thought, ignoring the coldness he didnt notice until Ambers touch left him. "Now its time for the second stage!" the MC squealed. 'Second stage? Ugh!' Kris had almost forgotten the rest of the stages. 'Great, if I didnt hurt her in the maze, Im definetly going to hurt her now!', he thought exasperated. Standing at the edge of the pit next to Amber, he looked into the sea of foam. He had to belive in his height (first time it was used as an advantage) and Ambers athletic abilities. 'I just need to hold onto her tight...'

But of course, that was the real problem...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ambers POV:

'Thank God he was born as a pole!' Amber thought with a sigh of relif. She could only imagine if she had to partner up with a short guy and have to pactically jump off his shoulders, then falling head first into the foam. She had remebered Krystal doing something like this but in water. 'I guess this is payback for teasing her about it-I hate karma!' Amber thought with her fist clenched and raised infront of her. She then noticed a certain bean stalk smirking at her. With her cheeks burning, she turned away with a huff. 'Why is always judging me?!' she thought, ignoring the beating of her heart as she remembered their little "waltz" across the maze. Her dad used to do that with her all the time when she was younger, but with Kris, it was a completly different feel. "Blue Team ready?" said the MC; Ambers thoughts interupted, she hesitantly walked back next to Kris. Attempting to show she was still annoyed, Amber scowled, crossing her arms and looking away. She then heard a deep chuckle. agape, Amber turned to the source, who had his hand over his obvious smile. 'Hes soo annoying!!' she thought while gritting her teeth. But as soon as she turned to face opposite his direction, she broke out into a huge grin. She couldnt help it, 'So annoying...'

The alarm blared, suprising her. 'Eeek! Go Amber go!' Amber dived into the foam pit after seeing that Kris was way ahead of her. She swimmed-er-waddled through the foam to where Kris was waiting for her. When she reached to him she waited for him to bend down so she could climb onto his shoulders. But he just stood there looking at her. "Do you expect me to fly to your shoulders?" she asked him sarcastically, one eyebrow raised. "Ah! Right!" he said as he bent down a little. She put her hands on his back, feeling his muscles shift as she did. "You better not drop me" Amber told him teasing, assuming the shift was because of her weight. When she didnt get a response, she widened her eyes. "Yah! Youre not really going to drop me, right?!" she practically yelled. "Okay okay, I wont" Kris said while laughing. Amber smiled, 'This Candian pabo...' She used her legs to step on Kris' thighs to lift up to his shoulders. Finally reaching his upper torso, Amber gently swung her legs so she was sitting on Kris' shoulders. She felt her face heat up as Kris fingers brushed across her thigh skin. 'Urgh! Cordi Noona, why did you make me wear pants with holes in them?! Normal pants would have been fine!' she thought, trying to maintain her composure as Kris placed one hand on her lower back and the other on her knee, holding her firmly. 'Focus on the-wait what type of food is that anyway?' Amber wondered as she steadly rose from Kris' shoulders. She felt Kris' grip tighten around her but her llama-like curiosity of the food couldnt be stopped. With a single swift movement Amber caught the food in (which she found out it was egg custard pudding-yum!). But, unfortunetly, she couldnt stop herself from falling backwards into the foam. As Amber layed on the foam, eyes shut, she felt something on her. 'Its too heavy to be foam so what-?' She felt whatever it was shift, going over her lower torso. Amber slowly opened her eyes to discover that her assumpition had been correct. Nope it wasnt foam it was...'Gyaah! Kris!?!' But there wasnt even time to react as Kris quickly got up and walked out of the pit. Amber closed her eyes and put her hands over her face, trying to calm herself down, face steaming. 'Oh my...Thank God he didnt make it akaward!' She exhaled, clearing her mind. 'Wait...did I make it on time?' she thought as she rose from the pit and ran out. "Liao buqi! What amazing time! Within one minute, Blue Team has finished the second stage!" the MC exclaimed. As the audience applauded, Amber smiled. She was just glad that it was over! Now we just need to finish the pocky game which shouldnt be to hard. She had done something very similar to this in "Best Couple" game show but with marshmellows and in WGM with "N". Just like that, all she had to do was play it cool. And Amber was a pro at playing it cool, she just hope that Laws of Krisus didnt apply to her. She walked over to the huge bowl of pocky. 'At least if we lose we get to eat pocky' she thought with a shrug.

"I believe we have kept you all in suspense for long so we are going to now reveal the prizes" the MC declared. Ambers looked over, excitment clearly written all over her face. "Now we have two prizes: One prize if for the pair that wins first place and the other is for all three of our guests for participating in our 'Love Me Not' game!" The MC said looking over to them. "Yeeees!" Amber excalimed, fist pumping. 'So even if we dont win, we still get a prize!' she thought bubbling with curiosity and happiness. "The winners get thier own customized matching pairs of sneakers, brand of their choice!" Amber choked on her breath. 'W-What?! Seriously!?' Amber jumped up and down, having a mini fangirling moment. She knew then that she had to win. She immediatly looked at Kris who also had a new found spark in his eyes. They looked at each other, a silent agreement passing between them. They both wanted that prize and they both knew it. "The prize that all three of you get however, will still be a suprise till the very end of the game." the MC said, "Now lets start the final phase for Team Blue: Pocky Stage!" Amber stood ready, her body surging with adrenaline.  She then turned towards Kris, grabbing his arms and looking at him straight into the eyes. "Be cool okay?" she said, "Its just a game!". Kris nodded firmly in agreement. And when the siren blared, that was all Amber thought over and over again: 'Its just a game!'. Even when theyre was less than an inch between them, Amber just kept moving, until she herself lost count of how many pocky sticks theyve gone through. As long as she didnt look into those eyes, she was fine. And she had also noticed that Kris too didnt once try to make eye contact with her. But just as the thirty seconds were about to end, Amber made the mistake of turning her head just a bit, catching his eyes. It was the same affect of when she first saw him at the beginning of the show. She could feel the chocolate beginning to melt as Kris' look held hers. 'Look away Amber. Look away Amber. Why arent you looking away Kris?!' But she couldnt look away...'Why does he always do this to me? The longer she looked at him the the more she wanted to reach over to graze his cheeks with her finger tips, tracing circular patterns across them 'What the- what am I thinking???' she though, 'This game is driving me crazy. It has to be the chocolate!' But even with those thoughts, she couldnt look away. It was only when the alarm rang again, signaling the end of the game, that she finally snapped out of the trance. 'Talk about being saved by the bell!' she thought, shaking her head slightly. As the MC added up the points, Amber moved as far away from Kris as she possibly could. She waved to her fans, jumping down from the stage and into the audience to take selfies with them. She laughed as one of them handed her a small, cute, super fluffy llama pillow. "Thank you!!" she exclaimed as she hugged the fan (while of course the fan was blushing super hard-dazed). "With a grand total of three minutes and thirteen seconds and the measurment of about .5 inche per pocky, Blue Team scores a 8.5/10! Which makes the Blue Team the winner! Congratulations!!" the MC annonced. 'W-we won?!?' Amber said as her fans pushed her to the stage. 'WE WON!!' Amber ran up to Kris who was in the same state of shock, and wrapped her arms around him, bringing him down for a hug, using her full force-of course she didnt notice the red the crept to his face as she practically bounced away, doing a victory dance across the stage. "I got free sneakers! I got free sneakers!" she sang to herself while doing the 'Wobble'. "Now your first place prize will be shipped to you both after you customize them when you return home!

As for the prize we all get... A trip to the Tea Mountain Village in Taiwan!!!!!" the MC declared, clearly excited. 

The llama pillow fell to ground from Amber fingers.

'Tea Mountain Village...Tea Mountain Village...

TEA MOUNTAIN VILLAGE???!!!

Why in the world are we going there!?!?! 

Who takes a trip to Tea Mountain Trip?!?

NOBODY!!!'

Amber could barely hear the murmur of the audience as they questioned the destination. Her senses slowly shut off from the rest of the world as her thoughts began to race. 

'No we cant go there! We cant...'

 Ambers breathing slowed to almost a full stop-

'They cant discover it...

Not when Ive kept it hidden for so long....'

************************************************************************************************

Whoooooooooooo! ~ ^3^

The end to a loooong chapter!

Thank you all for staying tune with my fanfic! 

Please continue to read, subscibe, and comment! 

After all, the story has just begun ....>u0

 

tumblr_muoeqvniNn1rggdlvo1_250.gif           tumblr_mhl653qNbH1qg0y0wo1_500.gif

Lalalalalala, let the real fun begin! ~~~~