Release

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

^(At gif above)^

His face is just too cute! >3<

 

Hi Hi my amazing readers!

Lets not waste a moment shall we? ^^

 

Presenting her majesty, Liu Yi Yun....

************************************************************************************************

Amber POV:

Amber woke up with rays of sunshine sprawled all across her body, making her peach skin glitter like bits of gold. The water she splashed on her face sparkled as it dripped down. Her teeth shone white, espically standing out from her pink stained lips. As Amber looked at the small mirror that morning, her reflection showed a young woman that was ready for the day to come. What stood infront of the mirror was not just a kpop idol that wished to make others smile but also a princess that protected the ones she loved. Finally, she could show herself as who she truely was. She was a girl that knew how to laugh and make others laugh. That part of her, everyone knew. But what they didnt know was that she was also someone that can walk gracefully and speak without wavering. Not many knew of the Amber that could hold her head high and not stutter when she spoke Chinese. It was a side she had to hide and supress for so long. But it was only until she stepped into that palace that she could become both her dorky and confident self...her true self.

That was what she had told herself when she looked up at the moon on the porch that prevoius night when everyone else had fallen asleep. To ease her fears, to stop her trembling, she had to think: 'At least this way, I can go see everyone in the palace...'. This decision was her only option, so there was no point in complaining.

Amber walked toward the breakfast table, being the last one to wake up. Her manager oppa greeted her, "Morning Amber!". She looked towards her manager and gave him a brief smile then settled into her seat beside him at the end of the table. From the corner of her eyes she could see her manager raise him eyebrows. Amber knew this wasnt her usual greeting, but she just couldnt look into anyones eyes today,

just not today... 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV: 

Kris noticed the exchange between Amber and her manager across from him. He raised his eyebrows just as Ambers manger did at her unusual greeting. Sure, Amber wasnt miss-happy-sunshine in the morning, but she was a bit more enthusiastic than this. 'I wonder if something is bothering her again?' he thought as he drank his warm soup, keeping an eye on Amber. 'Shes not even eating..shes just poking the tofu..literally'. He wanted to scold her right then and there to tell her to eat but he knew they werent completly comfortable with each other yet. So he held his tounge and carefully watched as she slowly picked up the tofu and bit into it. 'Amber looks differnt today...I dont know why but she look more....' His eyes travled to Ambers mouth where the broth made her pink lips shimmer. He felt a little light headed as she the broth off her top and bottom lip.  He hadnt realized his attention was all on Amber until he heard Li Kun say, "Yi Fan! What are you doing?!". Kris had not noticed that he was spilling his soup all on the table from his spoon that was held close to his mouth. His eyes widen, blushing slightly, he quickly began to clean his mess. After he was out of the spotlight, Kris put his hand over his face, "What is wrong with me? Have I not seen lips before?!'. Kris shook his head slightly. No, it was the amazing broth that was making his head spin. And without wasting another second, he dove into his breakfast, not looking back up at those lips.

                                                                  *************************

After seeing off our managers as they left, they gathered in the village center. Kris looked around at the hustle and bustle of the villagers in the morning. Several of them were off to the deeper part of the mountain where the collect herbs. Others are tending to their own vegetable gardens and fruit trees. He sees several women in the large rice paddie field and cotton fields. Everyone else seemed to be gathered in the village center, setting up small areas to sell and trade their homemade goods. Kris breathed in the fresh cool mountain mist, stretching his arms up high, feeling more relaxed than he ever did in a very long time, a child-like grin on his face. A few village girls giggled at him and his actions. Kris quickly put his arms down clearing his throat and regaining his 'cool-guy' look, turning the other way. He then heard a different giggle to his left. Kris looked over to see Amber, trying to hide her laughter. Kris pouted slightly, "Stop laughing at me." he said to her. Amber pointed to herself innocently, "Me? How could I ever?" she said dramatically, putting a hand to her chest. Kris scowled playfully as he saw the amusement in her eyes. Walking away, Kris smiled up at the sky.

He felt the awkward air between him and Amber getting thinnner.

Honeslty, he was just happy to make her smile...

 

"So where do you all want to go today?" The female MC asked, looking at everyone expectedly. Kris didnt mind where they went, the entire mountain was beautiful. When it seemed that no one had any suggestions, a soft voice broke throught the silence, "I have to go to the palace". Everyone turned their attention towards the voice, 'Amber?'. "But we arent allowed inside." the male MC stated, looking at her with his eyebrows raised. " I just...want to go see it again" she said, not looking up from the ground, "But you guys dont have to go with me, Im just curious...". The MCs laughed, "Of course we'll go with you Amber! We are a group after all!!". Kris could feel a vein in his head pulse, 'Their laugh is kinda annoying...' he thought. He noticed Ambers fists held tightly at her sides as she slowly raised her head, "Okay" she said, louder and clearer than before. Her bangs hiding her eyes, she walked infront of the group. Eyebrows raised, the rest of the group followed her. 'Somethings definetly going on...' Kris thought, lagging behind, watching Ambers back silently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

Amber looked up to where sunlight spilled over the top of the gates. "Theres no turning back ." she whispered to herself as the rest of the group caught up with her. All of her senses seemed to be extra sharp today, as she heard the breathing of everyone behind her, even with the sound of her heart hammering against her ribs. She didnt know what would happen. She didnt even want to imagine what was about to happen . She just prayed to God that everything would be alright in the end... she hoped that what she was doing was for the best. Releasing the breath she had been holding since yesterday she looked up, her eyes glazed, and she stepped foward, knocking on the wooden doors firmly. Her knocks echoed and Amber could practically feel the questioning gazes behind her. A few seconds passed until the small slit opened and Bao appeared. He looked at Amber then the group behind her, his eyes narrowed as he scanned them. She knew he was worried for her. She gave him a small yet confident smile, 'Trust your princess', she mentally thought to him. Understanding, Bao bowed his head and closed the slit. The commotion behind her became louder as they questioned his actions. Amber stepped back as she heard the large padlock being removed from the otherside. Creaking, the heavy gate doors slowly began to open. The sunlight that escaped from the gates felt the warmest to Amber than any other. A pair of butterflies flew out, fluttering past Amber. She watched them head towards the skies, their wings beating in harmony.

Then, without glancing behind, she stepped into her secret paradise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Kris POV:

He was sure of it, Kris was sure that he had just stepped into a fantasy-Eden. He had only read about such places, where everything seemed to glitter in colors you could only dream of and where beauty embraced nature. At first, Kris was a bit dazed, unsure of his surroundings, but he was sure of one thing...this was truely a one of a kind palace. In fact, he was certain that it had enough elegance to compete with the Forbidden City. Emerald toned grass that stretched for a few miles, gardens of flowers that seemed to have fallen from a rainbow, butterflies and birds that flew over them in a stream of color..."Beautiful" he said, the single word that unconciously fell from his mouth. And this was only the palace grounds! He saw the others behind him nod, clearly in the same trance as he was in. But the one person he didnt see (and the only person, it seemed, that could draw his attention away from the gorgeous scnenery before him) was Amber. Kris looked around, but failed to find her anywhere. 'Maybe she went deeper into the palace grounds?'. Suddenly, a man in a blue traditional Chinese robes walked towards them. With his hands tucked into the long sleeves, he smiled at them, "Please follow me" he said. Then without a response, he turned and started to walk. Slightly startled, the group scrambled to follow him. After a few minutes, they arrived at an area with a large golden colored table, surroundeed by several red cushions on a grantite flooring, all under a canopy, its multi-colored drapes gently blowing against the breeze. The man gestured a hand towards the cushions, "Please sit". Having no other choice, they all sat. Then another man arrived, wearing a similar clothing, but in purple. He set down a large tea pot and several other china.  Swiftly, he began pouring them tea, and leaving immediatly after, as if in a hurried excitment to see someone. The group, slightly stunned, sat quitely, not knowing what to do. 'Whats going on?' Kris couldnt help but think, blowing on his tea and taking a sip. The flavor of the fresh tea leaves took him slightly aback. He had never tasted something this calming. Hearing the sound of a throat being cleared, Kris looked up like everyone else at the male MC. "Do you know where the girl who came with us is?" he asked the blue robed man. The man smiled slightly and gestured toward Li Kun. "No, another girl" the MC said. The mans eyebrows scrunched as he looked at the MC puzzled. "Ah, I guess you didnt see her..." the MC drifted off, going back to his tea. 'Where did Amber go?' Kris thought, slightly worried. He didnt know how big the palace was but she could get lost in such an unfamiliar place. "Lets look for her" the female MC said, beating Kris into saying the exact same thing. The others nodded. Kris quickly gullped down his tea (burning his throat a bit in the process) and stood to begin looking for her.

'Where are you Amber...?'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Amber POV:

Her fists clenched her silk robe underneath the golden carved table that she sat at. Amber could not beleive the guy infront of her. She struggled to keep a calm expression, even though the man could barely distinguish her face because of the red veil draped inbetween them. She heard her Geges hold on his sword tighten, and could only imagine his teeth clenched tight as he stood behind her. "You are not what this country needs to rise to the top!" he exclamimed arrogantly, "I heard you were kidnapped when you became the princess, we dont need someone as incompetent as that!". Guilt flashed in her for a moment as she remebered her past. She felt Geges gaze on her; Amber knew he was assuring her that it wasnt her fault. The man smirked as he leaned on the table infront of him, "You are usless. You should have just disspeared quietly then". In a flash, she heard Gege unsheath his swords, the crisps swish of metal roaring with his anger. But Amber was not going to allow death. She held her hand out and he stopped immediatly, but she still knew he was shaking.  Amber could take insults that people threw it her, it was something she had dealt with a lot (but she didnt think she could take it if the ones she loved were insulted). 'This guy is taking it way too far...' she thought with a deep breath, she had to stay calm no matter what. Amber had been talking to Bing Xia for only ten minutes and he had already managed to make the usually cool Amber and her extremly cool Gege crack. But she will not let this man break her. Loosening her fists and laying her hands on top of one another under the desk, Amber sat up straight and regained her rightful position. She looked down from her inclined platform at the politician. Sometimes, no matter how much something is explained to someone, if they dont want to listen, it is hard to make them understand. So what ever shall a princess do? Simple, do what they have always done since the beginning: threatning.  Although it wasnt her favorite thing, if neccesary, she will use it. So she started, clearly, slowly, and firmly. "Did you know, Mr. Bing Xia, that politics is a very particular profession? Either you win all the prizes or you loose everything you have. And loosing is a lot more easier. Because once you loose, you will never be able to gain anything ever again. Once you spolied yourself infront of the people, especially if they put their whole trust in you, you will have to give up the rest of your life to regain their trust. Some may not even give money if you begged in the streets. Now, I beleive in second chances. But I promise you...there WONT be a third. So, how about it Mr. Bing Xia?" Amber smiled and looked into his eyes, daring him. She knew that he knew that Amber had all the evidence against him; all his corrupted black money exchanges that she had worked most of last night to gather. And he knew that with one word, she could possibly ruin his life by exposing his lies. The man lowered his head, defeated. She then told him that he would be removed from his current position as the head and moved to a lower rank. Then she insisted that he finish his tea before leaving (after all, the cooks did work to prepare it). Bing Xia compeled to everthing Amber had said without a single complaint. And after a few minutes later, he was lead out of the palace by a guard. After telling Gege that from now on they had to keep an eye on him, she rose from her velevet cushion. Amber was already tired. After the short celebration she had with everyone in the palace right when she arrived to this meeting, she was exhausted.

But Amber knew that it had only just begun.

Because she still had to face them...

Her "special guests"

                                                              **********************

Amber walked down the wide hallways that were decorated with carved gold lanterns and red blossoms painted on the walls. Her robe trailed behind her as she passed several grand windows that streamed light and blew a slight breeze inbetween the chiffon curtains. Finally entering the large royal hall, Amber walked up the staircase to her large (and what she still thought was slightly overwhelming) gold throne. The seat had a dragon arching over it, blooming flowers surrounding it. She flopped down on her seat in a totally ungraceful way (something she could practically hear Guma scolding her for-but thankfuly she was attending to Ambers "special guests"). Amber groaned, holding her head in both hands. "Why is this so hard?" she asked as her voice echoed, hoping for someone to respond. She nawed on her pink lips slightly, tasting the lip stain Guma had insisted she put on. How should Amber greet them? She came up with several scenarios. She could play 'Shake that Brass' and just jump out..or..maybe she should come out in a total steriotypical "royal" way. Should she ask for some of the guards to play the trumpets or drums? Or maybe flowers should come raining down..."Should I come in on a horse?!" Amber thought, excited by the idea of entering with her horse, Meimei. But she was sure she would just laugh too hard to stay properly on Meimei..."Cheif could do flame juggling!" she exclamied, excitment rushing to her head and not even certain if he could actually do it. All of a sudden she felt someone wack her head. "Ow!" she exclamined, readjusting her hair pin. She looked over at Gege. "I think you need to stop" he said, an eyebrow raised. "Well if I have to do it, I might as well do it right" she mummbled crossing her arms. "What?!" he said, looking at her. "Nothing", Amber pouted. Her gege smiled and said what he always said, "Just be yourself". Amber looked up at him and smiled...of course...that why shes doing this, to be herself. "Well, here I go" she said getting up. She walked down the steps, regaining her eleganance; head held high, back straight, and her hands tucked into her robe sleeves. But instead of the her "princess smile" that she usually reserved for political guests, Amber smilied her smile.

With her eyes sparkling and her lips drawn back, she stepped outside towards where her "special guests" were waiting...

*****************************************************************************************

I wonder how our Galaxy Boy will react to our Llama Princess >3<

And what could possibly happen between two oblivious people in a palace? (Oh, ho, ho!) >////<

Anticiapte the coming chapters! :p

giphy.gif

tumblr_n65hhwkOSU1s9tzt7o9_500.gif

 

Sorry I havent been active in so long...=-=

College has started and Im afarid I cant update as quikly anymore :(

But dont worry guys, I wont forget this story and I will update!!!

Just give me some time, okie? >u0

 

Cant wait for f(x) comeback! >//<

October come quick!!! ~

tumblr_m5p2itWuLa1ro1wzh.gif