Collision

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

(^At pic above^)

Ooooh look at our Krisber~

Matching names and stuff >3<

Coincedence? I think not :p

 

Heeeellooooo my readerssssss ><

Ill just jump right into the story since I cant bear to let Kris cry anymore XD

Here we goooooooo~

**************************************************************************************

Kris POV:

"Why are you crying dear?" the woman Kris soon recognized as Ambers 'Guma'. He plastered a fake smile and wiped his face quickly. Acting mode , he tried to appear as normal as possible, "I-its nothing, Im fine..." he said. "Are you sure deary?" she asked, a caring smile appearing. Kris was taken back slighlty, after all this was the first time he had seen her smile at anyone but Amber. "Y-yes" says, his voice cracking again. Just as she was about to leave Kris turned to her. "Um, will Amber and Dao Fang get married?" he practically whispers, his heart ripping with each word. The woman looked at him confused, "Oh goodness me. Why would they get married?" she asks. "So, theyre not going to marry each other even though they love each other?" he asks, suprised at Ambers choice. All of a sudden, the woman started laughing. Kris looked at her in suprise, slightly insulted that she was laughing at something that was so important to him. "Even if they love each other very much, they wouldnt even want to get married with each other!" she said, still laughing. Okay, now Kris was very confused, "Why?" he asked.

 

"Well...because why would cousins get married to each other?" she said.

 

"C-c-cousins???" Kris stuttered, his eyes widening. 

The word repeated in his head over and over, echoing. As the meaning sunk in, Kris threw his head up and started laughing out loud (A/N: Ladies and gentlemen, our Fan Fan has officially gone insane XD). Kris clutched his head, "Cousins, theyre cousins...Amber and Dao Fang...cousins", he said as he slowly squatted down to the floor. The woman looked at him, worried and sure that something was wrong with this man. "Are you alright?" she asked him softly. Suddenly Kris sprung up and hugged her. "Oh my, young man! Please, this is improper behavior!"she said as she smacked his arm. Kris pulled away and looked at her. And on his face was the biggest megawatt smile ever. The woman looked at him, convinced he was not in a normal mental state... one second he looked like death and the next second he looked like he became the ruler of the universe. "Thank you!! Thank you so much!!" he exclaimed, bowing down 90 degrees. The woman didnt even have the chance to ask why as Kris ran (he was about to skip but his manliness returned when some attendants started looking at him). But as he began thinking about it a bit more, he realized that them being cousins was not a fantastic thing either.

'If Dao Fang is Ambers cousin and Amber loves him

...and he hates me...uuggghhhhh!' (A/N: Looks like Kris is having troubles with his hopefully future brother in law XD) 

he signed in frustration. It seemed that these days, Kris just couldnt get a break. If he even wanted a chance with Amber, heck if he still wanted to even be friends with Amber, he would have to make Dao Fang like him. He had to get along with him no matter what. Kris was fine with trying to get along with him but he didnt know why that man hated him. 'I didnt even do anything besides almost go in Ambers bedroom!' he thought exasperated. But Kris had made up his mind, he couldnt back down. He was going to have a man to man talk with Dao Fang, whether he liked it or not.

                                                           -------------------------------

As expected, it took a while for Kris to find a single man in a palace. But eventually he found him in one of the rooms with the majority of the guards. 'Its propbably a meeting...' Kris thought as he stood near the door way. He stared Dao Fang who was standing and speaking to them. The man emitted a strong sense of leadership and strength, someone that people usually didnt defy. But that was exactly what Kris was going to do.

The meeting was adjourned and Dao Fang was the last in the room.  Kris stood on alert as Dao Fang came closer, 'Its showtime' he thinks to himself, as the looks in his eyes changes. Before Dao Fang could walk out, Kris switched his position, using his body to block the entrance, standing directly infront of Dao Fangs path. He looked at Dao Fang who was looking at Kris' shoes. Slowly Dao Fang rose his gaze, meeting Kris' eyes. Even though his stare was knife-like, Kris didnt dare look away and shot back his own ice glare. He wasnt going to back out of this, no way. "I need to talk to you" Kris said, his voice solid and deep. Dao Fangs lips tugged at one corner, "Me? But I dont have anything to talk to you about" he said. Kris heard the dark tone in his voice but still pushed. "But I have something to talk to you about" he said, adding a bit of his own acid in. Dao Fangs smirk grew, "Alright" he said. "Alright" Kris said back, refusing to break their glare war.

An attendant at the end of the hall watched the two tall mens confrontation in fear. And she swore to herself that day that above the men, she could see two large glimmering dark dragons snapping at each others scaled throats.

                                                             -------------------------

They reached the training grounds where Dao Fang tells the attendants to leave them. The attendants all bowed while walking away, some with concerned faces as they noticed the mood surounding Kris and Dao Fang. Dao Fang removed his outer robe and stands infront of a wooden dummy. Kris flinched as Dao Fang started to practicing open hand techiques, a few pieces of wood flying out. "Talk" Dao Fang says without stopping to look at him. Kris couldnt waver infront of this man, not even for a second. So he said, equally fierce, "I dont know why you dont like me and I dont really mind it either...but your close to someone I care about- ". A lound crack interuppted Kris and looked to see a large rift in the dummys arm. Clenching his fist, Kris continued, "And because your close, I want to get along with you..". Dao Fang continues striking, not seeming to respond. After a few minutes of silence, Kris closed his eyes and gathered all the courage he had left. 

 

"Im in love with Amber."

 

The dummys head snaps back and shatters on a post that was near it. 

Kris, slightly startled, looked at Dao Fang who was now facing him. He walked towards Kris slowly. "So?" Dao Fang asks, his eyes cold. Kris not faltering his gaze and looking right back, replied back, "I want to pursue her freely....". Dao Fang chuckled, 

"You? Pursue her?

Never."

Kris, sightly annoyed and very confused asked, "Why? Why not me?". Dao Fang looked at him disgusted, as if he was trash. He scoffed in disbelif and put his hands in his pockets.

"Tell me" he began, "Why should I give my princess to someone like you? A coward who leaves his comrades and flees to another country without a word. For something like that, you dont even deserve to call yourself a man. You left my princess without a good bye. You left her hurt and confused once...and I will never let that happen again."

Kris dug his nails into his palms, swallowing the bitter feelings that were resurfacing again. He knew it was true, it was all true..but still.. "What can I do to make you give me a second chance?" he called out after him, practically begging, breaking his cold guy appearance.

Dao Fang picked up his outer robe from the rack, "There is no second chance" he said, as he walks away.

Kris looked up at the gray sky, a sinking feeling forming in his heart. Not being able to see any bits of sunshine, Kris said out loud,

"Please...

I need a miracle.

Just one miracle..."  

*****************************************************************************************

Zamn, Dao Fang really laid down the law =3="

I understand Dao Fang but still...Im sure Kris had his reasons...

Lets just all hope Kris gets his miracle ^^~

 

Another chapter finish! Sowie if it was short =u="

See, wasnt it updated quick? (ok, not that quick but still >3<)

large.gif

Thank you for your everlasting support <3

Please continue to read, comment, subscribe, and vote!

tumblr_n9mtk1O2gm1sskuvko1_500.gif