GO!

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

Ambers slowly breaking out of her shell...

Shes showing more of her true self!

Why do I feel like a proud mother?

 

The moment you have all been waiting for...

Kris and Amber meet!~~~ <3

****************************************************************************************************

Amber POV:

As the auidence began to quiet down and the studio lights flashed to the front, Amber fixed the small microphone clipped to her unbottened button-up shirt. Following the instructions of the director, Amber blew on the microphone, making sure it was all set. She then walked to her mananger oppa who was sitting in the reserved section of the audience. As Amber grew closer, the audience began to stir again, of course then being shut down by the director... again (A/N: No director can shut me down, mwahaha!!...sorry =u="). "Oppa, when are they going to give us the script?" Amber asked. "Er, Amber, this show doesnt give you a script" manager oppa repiled. "Oh, what about a show plan?" she asked, tilting her head a bit. Manger shook his head as he said "Youre just going to have to do everything on the spot". 'Wait..so I cant prepare on what to do? Or what to say?' Amber thought as the director called everyone up to the front. 'Hmmm, this could get hard...but Ill take it as a challenge!' Amber raced up and threw hersself down to one of the comfy seats, preparing her self the best she could. "Ah, there you are" the director exclaimed as two people came into the studio. Amber looked up at the women and man. 'Are they the famous MCs oppa was telling me about?' she thought as the two people came up to her.  The woman and man smiled slightly at her, making their way to the MCs seats as Amber bowed to them. 'Yup, theyre the MCs...' she thought as she plopped right back down to her seat. They radiated with a confiedence that Amber couldnt deny. But it wasnt only a confident look, Amber noticed, it was also crafty. Now usually, she would go over to them and try to have a conversation-being her usual self. But Amber was slightly intimated by them. Her manager oppa told her about the MCs that uncovered secrets better than the paparazzi and she couldnt help but be slightly worried. 'What if they find out? What if- No, calm down. Besides, the only way to even get a small clue is if they actually visted the place. And there is no way they did...right?' Amber gulped a bit as she looked at her manager oppa again for reasurrance. Manager oppa caught her look and gave her a comforting smile that said 'Dont worry, youll do great'. Amber grinned as her worried thoughts seemed to evaporate. 'Thats right, Ive kept this a secret for 8 years and I can still do it now!', she thought as the director yelled, "We're starting in 3,2,1...GO!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV: 

"Okay, so we'll bring you both in after a few minutes." a woman said as she walked out the waiting room. Kris and Li Kun were suppose to go in the show after the introduction since they were the suprise guests. 'I wonder who the main guest is?' Kris thought as he watched Li Kun flip through a fashion magazine that was laying in the table infront of them. "Li Kun, are you nervous?" Kris asked her. She looked up from the magazine and shook her head. "Not really" she said as she smiled. Kris couldnt help but chuckle, 'I wish I was that confident' he thought, turning to Li Kun again. " You know they're probably going to make us play games right?" he asked her. "Oh really?" she replied, suprised. "What type of games?" she asked. Kris smiled, "Expect anything and everything" he said to her with plenty of years of knowledge with variety shows. Kris was suprised Li Kun wasnt nervous, after all, this was her first variety show...in fact, anyone who looked at her could tell she was a novince-she was wearing a short peach skirt...nobody should ever wear a skirt to a variety show. Kris shook his head slightly, worrying for his co-worker and new friend. 'I really hope this goes well...' He thought. The woman came in again and pointed to her wrist watch, "Its time" she said. Kris, Li Kun,Manager Shu Hai, and Li Kuns' Manager all stood up and started to follow the woman out the door. Kris could hear the cheers and laughter of the audience as a voice rang through the studio that they were headed to. 'That voice...' Kris thought, "Why does it sound so familiar?'. The woman then stopped them at the doors of the studio. "When you hear the MCs announce you guys. just head in okay?" she said. They all nodded and the lady walked away. Kris' heart beat quickened. It didnt seem to matter how many times he appeared in public, he would always be slightly nervous right before. Kris took a few deep breaths and looked over at Li Kun with an assuring smile. She smiled back, patting his shoulder. Kris then looked over to his manager who gave him a thumbs up. "Guess what everyone, we have a suprise for you!" a different voice called out-the MCs Kris assumed. "We have two very speacial guests that we would like to introduce to you..." they said as the audience began to stir, wondering who they could be. Kris breathed out as he prepared himself. "Lets welcome our guests, please come right in!" as soon as the MCs said that, Kris pushed the door open, turning slightly to make sure Li Kun was following him. When he stepped into the studio the audience roared with screams. Kris smiled at his many fans as they clapped, pointing at him and Li Kun. He looked over at her and saw her waving to some of the fans. 'At least she hasnt ran back out the door' he said, admiring the bravery of the girl. Thats what he almost did the first time he came to a variety show-almost. Kris then looked up to where the MCs were...'Wooaaaaah! Such a beautiful stage!!' Kris coulnt help but gape slightly at the garden like studio, even if he was live on public tv. He had never seen anything like. 'No wonder people like this show, it even looks nice!' Kris thought as he walked up the flowered steps to where the MCs were. He bowed to them as a greeting and then bowed to the audience as well, Li Kun following. He then saw a flash of blond hair from the corner of his eyes. 'Ah, that must be the main guest' Kris thought, turning over to stop at him...no her. His eyes widened.

Kris swore to himself, at that moment, all things in the galaxy had stopped.

He swore that even time itself had stopped. 

But one thing was for certain,

at that very moment,

his breath and heart stopped.

Because in front of him was the very person he had been thinking about for days. The person who took the time to become friends with him. The person who made him laugh when he thought it wasnt possible. The person who wasnt afraid to hug him, get near him, or whisper to him on stage despite his sasaeng fans' harsh words (A/N: Sasaeng-Crazy, obssevive fans...sorry :p)

Wearing an unbotted blue and green plaid button up shirt with a black tank top, ripped black jeggings, black buckled combat boots, few candy stripe braclets, and of course a signature snapback, the girl infront of him looked as amazing as ever. Her almond eyes, also widened, reflected the suprise in his eyes. But it wasnt just suprise that flashed in her eyes but many other emotions as well that Kris couldnt idnetify. He  knew that the same was happening to him, fellings he couldnt supress or understand. 

'Amber? Amber. Amber...'

'Amber is here?'

'Why is Amber here?'

'Amber is here.'

The MCs voices, probably calling their names for the twentyth time, finally started to break through their daze.

Kris blinked a few times, trying to register the return of reality. "Wu Fan? Amber? Are you both okay?" they asked. Kris wasnt sure but he could almost hear slight amusment in their voices. 'Did they plan this? No, they just knew it would be a suprise because I havent seen anyone from SM since I left'. Kris gulped slighlty as he unbottened the first button of his button up shirt (A/N: Haha! That sentence sounds so akaward and funny!). He sat down on one of the chairs as Li Kun too, sat down, giving him a concered yet curious look. But, even though it didnt seem like it, Kris awareness was filled with nothing but Amber. He tried to ignore it, after all he was on a show and had to be professional. But Ambers presence was something he could not ignore. Not then, not now, not ever. Kris gulped once again, while closing his eyes...this was a distraction he was not expecting at all. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

Amber guranteed that everyone in the studio could hear her heart hammering against her ribs. 'I cant beleive this...I cant.' she thought as she fiddled slighlty with her braclets. 'Dont look, maybe if I dont look he'll disappear.' Amber looked up at the MCs, attempting a smile and trying her best to avoid looking at him. But it seemed to Amber that everything she looked at seemed blurry except for him, as if the universe wanted her to look at him and only him. She couldnt understand why she felt like a bunny caught in headlights- shouldnt she feel happy that she gets to seem her friend again? But as she slowly started to loook toward his direction again, the mysterious feeling in the pit of her stomach and the center of her heart started to bubble again. Amber couldnt say she was suprised when he walked in with his slim white button up colared shirt, fit black jeans, black and white sneakers,  silver watch round his wrist, and hair slightly combed for a 'wild style'. instead, she was almost shocked to death. When he stood infront of her, she couldnt breath let alone blink. She couldnt even move as his stare pierced through her, seemingly imprisioning her. Amber couldnt take her eyes off the man. Everything around her had not seem to matter and Amber swore it was just the two of them. Amber shook her head slightly, trying to shake the feeling off.  

'What is he doing here?!' she wondered for the umpteenth time. 

'I am ignoring him and it is working...no its not' she thought in denial as she closed her eyes. 'Of all people why him?'

The person who caused a tugging in her heart for the an year since his sudden departure. The person who has intrigued her since traniee days with his silence. The person who she loved to see smile, his cute smile...The person who she loved to hug because he was just so tall and firm, but yet so gentle. The person who made her so confused, even more than she usually was. 

'Kris! Kris?! Kris?'

'Kris is here?!'

'Why is Kris here!?'

'Kris...'

Amber once again looked at the MCs, trying her hardest to concentrate on the chinese they spoke.' I need to concentate! Stop thinking about hiiim!' But she couldnt. Kris was the person she always thought of when he was around, whether during their traniee days or stage days, when there was Kris, there was Kris. 

Amber sighned a bit, hoping not to attract the eyes of the fans. 'This is going to be a long show' 

***************************************************************************************************

Kekeke they have meeeettttt! (Finally!) 

Soon Amber and Kris will be forced to acknowledge each other (Mwahaha!)

Why do I feel like Im torturing my characters? =-=

 

Please continue to support!~~~

Heres a gift for you guys: 

 

tumblr_inline_nlxfna7qHG1rmd1ln.gif       

Amber killed all of her fans with this...epecially me <3 <3 <3

Yea thats right, this is our Amber

Kris, you better hurry up, cause I see a line forming...