Falling

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

^(At pic above)^

I love their polaroids ^^

So cute >//<

I want one....>3<

 

Helllooooooo!

Sorry for updating so late...college kills X/

So I hope you're all ready for this~

Lets go!! >3<

******************************************************************************************

Amber POV:

Her face heated up slightly as she ran towards Kris, pulling geges shirt over her chest. She didnt know Kris was watching her! She was in a tank top!! Trying to contain her blush, she finally reached him, greeting him as casually as she could. ' I probably stink!' she thought as she felt sweat roll down her neck. "Yo! Kris! I didnt see you there!" she said, looking up at him. He cleared his throat, "Um..yeah.." he said looking off to the sides. Amber tilt her head, wondering what Kris was looking at and turning back to him with wonder. 'He seems a bit..pale?' she thought while trying to make eye contact with him and failing. "Are you feeling okay?" she asked, ready to call Jioa, the royal physician. "Uh, yea, dont worry about me...you should contiune training with...that guy.." he said, while looking at the ground. "That guy? Ah, thats right! You still havent meant gege right? Yo Gege! Come over here!" she yelled across the training grounds, waving her gege over. Gege looked over at her with an eyebrow raised and she gave him the 'just-come' look. He walked over, swinging his sword over his shoulder. 'Why the heck is he bringing over his sword? And whats with that look, as if hes going into battle ?' Amber chuckled at the dark aura around her gege, 'Seriously, what is he?!'. As her gege finally stood in front of Kris, she felt a strange air of electricity between them. She looked up at the two extremly tall men as they started at each other with emotions she coudnt understand. 'Okaaaay, this is akaward...I mean I shoudnt expect anything different with these two. One is a galaxy and the other is gege' Amber decided that she would have to break the painfully akaward staring contest (as usual). "Okay!! Kris, meet Jian Dao Fang! Gege, meet Wu Yi Fan!" she said, putting a hand on each of their shoulder. They both looked at her and looked right back at each other, attempting (not really) to smile at each other. Amber sighed internally, 'What is wrong with boys?'. She wanted these two to get along, after all, Kris was going to stay in the palace for a month. She knew they both didnt open up to people that quickly, 'But I at least dont want them to stare at each other the whole time!' she thought, ready to punch both of them. She breathed in, trying to remain patient. "Yah! Lets get training or else Ill have bigger biceps that both of you!" she exclamined, raming her way through their staring session. Finally, the tense air broke and both boys looked at her. 

"Ah, I have something else to do Amber...sorry..." Kris muttered, stumbling backwards. "Ah Kris!" Amber reached out to catch him, but he caught himself. "I-Im okay" he stuttered, avoiding her eyes, as he turned around and hurried away. 'Oh? Whats wrong with him?' Amber thought, watching him leave, she had never seen Kris this shaky before. "Ambie, lets go, your still rustly with the sword." gege said, drawing her attention away from Kris. "Okay..." she said hesitently, turning to look at Kris once more before walking back to the training grounds.    

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV:

He didnt know where he was going and and that moment he didnt care. Kris just wanted to run, run away from this strange feeling. But even as he ran for who knows how long, the feeling didnt go away. In fact, it was just getting stronger. Kris came to ragged stop and leaned against a wall, breathing heavy. His hands covering his face, he sat down. 'Whats wrong? What wrong? Whats going on?'(A/N: Haha, that rhymes!..ok I'll stop). He coudnt stop his hands from trembiling.

But the worst part about this feeling was that it wasnt foreign to him. This wasnt the first time he felt like this...

Kris had seen Amber with many guys before, after all, she was the social butterfly of SM, no of the Kpop World. He had this strange behavior many times before when other guys were so close with her. When they touched her arm or slung their arm over her shoulders, when their face was just too close to hers or when their eyes followed her and gleamed in a way Kris didnt like.

He didnt know why. He really didnt know why. 

But it had never been THIS bad. 'Was it because that guy looked like he wanted to kill me? Or maybe...because I had never seen a guy kiss her...'. With other guys, Amber never crossed the border of friendship, even thought Kris knew that some of those guys wanted to cross it. "But why I am I like this just because of THAT?!?!" he asked himself and the world.

'Maybe Im too possesive over Amber?' he thought, 'After all, she is one of my best friends...friends get jealous when their friends make new friends.' But did they get this wrecked like he was now? "Dammit!" he exclaimed, hitting the wall he leaned on. (A/N: So dramatic XD)

'I have to find out whats wrong...and fast. Maybe I should talk to a proffesional?'

Grabbing his cell, he called his childhood bestfriend (okay not a proffessional). "Whats up? Arent you on vacation?" his bestfriend said groggly. "Sorry man, did I just wake you?" he asked, half not sorry out of desperation. "Nah, its fine. You sound weird. Whats wrong?". Kris smiled, this was why he was his bestfriend. "I want you - " he was interrupted with a "What? tell me your not gay!". "What?!" Kris exclaimed..so much for bestfriend. "Ya! Just because you havent fallen for a woman doesnt mean your gay! You still have hope, dont give up! Dont get confuuuuused!!" his so called friend screamed through the phone. "What are you talking about!?!" Kris screamed back, out of disbelif. "Then what are you talking about?!". Kris signed, head pounding even more. Guess it was time to open his new bottle of ibuprofen. "I want your help...dimwit". "Ohhhh...Whats up? Is your heart hurting again?". "Yea", replied Kris, putting a hand over his heart, "but in a different way..". "What way?". "It feels like somethings clenching on to it. But its not because of any excersise...its when I see this person...". "Which person?" his friend asked carefully.

"A-Amber" Kris  stuttered, heart paining again. 

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" his friend cried into the phone. "Whats wrong? Am I dying?! I knew it!!" Kris concluded, mentally preparing his last will. (A/N: I think Kris' feelings made him a drama king..oops. Ah well, he is galaxy XD).

"Ya! Why would you be dying?! You blockhead!". "T-Then whats going on?". His friend signed, "You know, if it was someone else, Id call them an ditz, but since its you, I cant even blame you. Hmm, okay how about this...lets play a game. I call things out and you say wether you like it or not". Kris lifted one of his eyebrows, "What does this game have to do with anything?". "Just do it! Okay start!...

"Sneakers?" "I like it"

"History?" "I dont like it"

"Sasuage Fried Rice?" "I like it"

"Haunted house?" "I hate it"

"Green tea ice cream?" "I love it"

"Basketball?" "I love it"

"Ghosts?" "I hate it"

"Amber?" "I love her"

Silence passed before his friend burst into laughter, "Oh really?" he asked. "W- wait, w-what?" Kris mind blanked before coming to a realization on what he just said. Face and body burning up, he yelled, "Stop messing with my head!! That game is just confusing!! And you were asking too fast!!". "Hahaha sure dude." his friend continued laughing. Kris grumbled, "Im going. Bye." disconnecting as fast as he could. Running his fingers through his hair, he decided it was best for him to call it a day and retire into his room. His head pounding more than before, he trudged up the stairs.  

                                                     ---------------------------------------

Water dripped down his chest as Kris picked up a rose petal from the tub. He had only seen such things in historical dramas, a large circular tub made of marble filled with herbal water and rose petals, all surrounded by scented candles. Kris' excitment almost got to him when he was about to take a picture of the whole scencery, but restrained himself. After all, he wanted to keep Ambers secret with all his strength. He sunk into the water, only his eyes peaking out, as he thought of the days events. Even the calming scents coudnt ease his mind.. or heart. 

His feelings towards Amber were different. THAT, he knew. He remebered when he was still in SM, after he had gotten closer to Amber and found out more about her; her hobbies and likes/dislikes. He had the sudden urge to do all the things she did, become good in all the things she was good at. He started with puzzles and grew a liking towards them, eventually even stating once that all celebrities should have a set. Then he tried Rubix cubes, taking one from Lu Han. But no matter what, it seemed like the cube held a grudge against him and he could never solve it. Then he tried to become the top dancer, after hearing Amber liked guys who danced. But Kai was tough competition and eventually, Kris' body wasnt able to take it. But he had never really noticed, until at that moment, how much Amber affected him. His choices and his actions...how much they were affected by one single person.

Sighing an years worth, Kris plunged himself into the water, laying down at the bottom of the tub, watching th petals move towards the surface. Holding his breath, he closed his eyes, then exhaled. Feeling the water around him and submerged in total silence, his mind finally clearing.

'Lets see how far I can go? Lets see how far I can go until I know myself...what my feelings are towards Amber...' he thought, opening his eyes and lifting himself up to the surface.

                                                        --------------------------------------

The next day, Kris set his plan in motion. Everytime he saw Amber, he would act like he did when he first met her, cold and indifferent. He looked away from her smiling face and didnt respond to her pokes. Even when she noticed his odd behavior and questioned him, he didnt answer. Although it took a large amount of his acting skills to get it done, Kris could say he succeeded. Until it was time for the sun to set...

Kris was on the balcony, watching the sun slowly climb down as the sky turned a beautiful, bright orange. He turned when he heard the sound of robes ruffling and saw the girl he was trying to avoid the whole day. He turned around to face the sun, trying to show his disintrest in her. But Amber still walked right next to him and leaned onto the balcony ralings. "Im not sure what happened but...I hope you feel better" she said as she stuck something out from her robes. Kris, not wanting to drop his facade, looked from the corner of his eyes.  

Green tea icecream...his favorite.

Before coming to Korea, Kris didnt even know what green tea icecream was. It was only until Amber had given it to him one day that it eventually became his favorte. Kris remebered that day, it was after a five hour dance practice session. He had called his mother and became homesick (like he usually does after hearing his mothers voice). He didnt feel like talking to anyone and the other boys didnt really know him yet so they gave him some alone time, plus his Korean wasnt all that great. So he was in his corner, headphones in and eyes closed. He didnt know when she appeared but all of a sudden, he felt someone tapping his arms. He looked over to see her, the girl that had tried to talked to him a few times before. The girl that dressed like a guy, spoke english, gave him the most genuine smile (something rare to find in the entertainment world he soon found out), and had the prettiest eyes Kris had ever seen. She didnt try to have a conversation this time, and instead just said "Im not sure what happened but...I hope you feel better" and grabbed his hands to put the packaged icecream into his palms.  Kris didnt usually eat things given by stranger but it was like she planned to give him icecream, after all, if he didnt eat it, the icecream would melt. And before he could even look back up, Amber was gone.

He later realized that was just how Amber was. Kris had never meet somone so...good before. Usually people would pretend to be good or say they would do good without going all the way. But no, not Amber. She even told him once that when she was younger, she wanted to be a scientist to protect the enviorment for goodness sake!   

 

Taking the icecream in his hands, Kris let out a sigh of disbelif and happiness. He coudnt beleive this woman, he really coudnt. 'Fine I lose..' he thought as he finally looked at her. She was looking up at him, gleaming her dazzling smile, almond eyes filled with energy, and her brown hair glinting with bits of gold from the sun.
 
'This...angel...' he thought looking at her, his eyes softening. With newfound feelings, he let his gaze roam all over her face, freely, without any restrictions.
 
And that was when it broke. 

The wall around his heart shattered. 

The feelings he had kept pushing back bursted. 

And all at once, filled him from within.

Ambers eyebrows scrunched slightly, confused "W-why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, backing away slighlty. Kris shook his head, "Nothing" he said softly, smirking. 

 

'Admit it you idiot,

youve fallen for her...hard.'

 

*******************************************************************************************

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! >//<

Finally! One person down and one more to go!

tumblr_ne96bctVCd1u25yzdo1_500.gif

Kris suffered so much just to get an answer =u= ~

Good job Krisu ~

giphy.gif

 

 

Sorry I wont be able to update as frequently X/

College is just....huuuuuuuuuuuu 7_7

But dont worry, Ill update when I can ^^

Please be patient and continue to support <3