Wavering

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

(^At the image above^)

Hahahahahaha XD

That was TOTALLY me when I saw that at the mall XD

 

Not going to say too much :p

Just want to jump right into the chapter ^^

So here you go my Krisber deprived lovlies <3

********************************************************************************************

Amber POV:

 Two butterflies twirled around in the air, as if dancing. Amber watched them as they flew together to a bush of hydrangeas near the gazebo she sat in. The evening sun shone through the clouds, turning Ambers dark brown hair gold. It had taken a while for her to convince her attendants and guards to give her some space and alone time (theyre usually within 10 feet from her...always). But they finally realized that their princess was not feeing well and needed some time to herself. Laying a hand over her heart for the hundreth time that day. Amber knew why the dull ache in her heart wouldnt go away, but she wasnt going to face it now. How could she without telling Kris how she felt?! And telling him was definetly NOT the answer!

Amber closed her eyes, sighing. Why was this more complicated than it needed to be? Well, a few things.... 

 

Amber worked in SM and Kris had issues with SM.

They were both celebertites and the paparazzi are always looking for a chance. 

Gege would murder Kris if he ever found out. Just straight up murder him. 

Kris probably didnt have feelings for her...

Kris probably had a crush on someone else (there were so many pretty Chinese actresses).

Amber and Kris were friends...and confessing would ruin their friendship.

And, oh yea, Amber was a Princess of country. So her actions would affect everyone around her.

 

Amber groaned loudly, flailing her arms around like a crazy, non-princess-like, person. 'Why is my life like this?!' she thought, messing her hair and making it stick up in different directions. 'I dont think deserve this. Im a good person...right?' she looked up into the heavens, trying to find an answer. But God must have not wanted to tell her because all Amber got was silence.

Suddenly, she heard a rustle and an attendant appeared at her sides, bowing. "Forgive me Dianxia, but it is time for supper." he said. Amber looked at the sky that was now turning a light purple, she didnt even realize the time passing so quickly. "Alright, thank you." she said, smiling slightly, comforting the attendant she knew was worried about her. She and the attendant walked into the palace dinning room and Amber settled into her usual spot at the head of the table as attendants swarmed around, laying trays of food down. After of few moments later, Kris, Li Kun, and the two show MCs entered and sat down at the table. Amber made sure to aviod looking at Kris and Li Kun, pretending to not notice that they sat right next to each other. So she turned her attention to her other guests. 'I actually havent seen these two around that much...' Amber suddenly realized as she looked at the MCs. Since so many thoughts had cluttered her mind recently, she had never even noticed it. She cleared slightly to get their attention, "I must apologize. Ive been so busy latley and I havent even asked how you two are enjoying your stay?" she said. The female MC smiled brightly at her, "Oh everything is just wonderful, dont worry about us princess. Im sure you already have your hands full". A slight chill ran down Ambers spine as a strange glimer passed through the MCs eyes. She didnt know why, but everytime she was near them, she felt that they were weird...as if they knew more than what they let on. At first, Amber had ignored this feeling and didnt want to judge anyone unfairly...but still, if she felt this way everytime, there had to be something. She would have to tell the guards to keep an extra eye on them, JUST in case.

"Okay everyone, lets eat!" Amber announced, brushing off the dark thoughts. Digging into the glass noodles with beef and steamed vegetables, she smiled with happiness. 'Chefs cooking is seriously the best!!' she thought. But something from the corner of her eyes, turned the food in bitter. Li Kun, holding up her spoon filled with broth near Kris lips. "Come on Yi Fan, you hurt your hand while trying to save me when I almost fell near the ponds. This is the least I can do..." she pouted, sticking out her perfectly glossed lips. Ambers eyes widen as she saw Kris' badeged arm. She was just about to ask him if he was feeling alright when suddely she almost dropped her spoon...

as Kris slowly opened his mouth and drank the soup.

The burning in Amber heart wasnt unexpected, she knew what this feeling was, but still, that didnt lessen the pain.

She was jealous.  

No, it wasnt that she wanted to feed Kris the soup herself, infact she was pretty sure he could do it with his other UNINJURED hand (Amber wasnt very goood at being romantic). 

But...that didnt mean she wanted anyone else feeding him...

Amber gripped onto her robe underneath her table (it seeemed she was doing a lot of that lately), trying very hard to keep her face nuteral. She continued eating, trying to make it seem like she didnt even notice. 

It was only until she saw Li Kun wipe off a small piece of broccoli near Kris' lips using her thumb that Amber felt the metal chopsticks in her hand crack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV:

 The rough feeling of a basketball in his hands excited Kris, nothing took things off his mind like exercise. Feeling the air filling his lungs and the blood pumping through his veins, relaxed him. So Kris went off, in the middle of the night, to look for the court he had seen a few days ago. He had been trying for hours to get some sleep but when the clock struck one in the morning, he knew he was getting no where. Finally arriving near the court, Kris was grateful for the few lamps that hung above, guiding his way. But to his suprise, he heard the shuffling of another persons feet and the bouncing of a ball. Kris saw the silloute of the person running and jamming the ball into the hoop. 'Wow...hes good' Kris thought as the ball rolled over to the other side of the court where Kris stood, under the light of the latern. The basketball stoppped at his feet and just as Kris picked it up and was about to hand it to the person, he meet the brown almond eyes of his dreams.

"A-amber?!" he stuttered, wondering why the universe was always so mean to him. "K-kris?!" Amber stuttered back, probably just as suprised as him. For a moment, an akaward silence filled the air as Kris and Amber just started at each other. But it was broken quickly when Amber said, "So...you wanna play ball?" she gave him one her famous grins. Kris smiled back, a warmth in his chest spreading, how he missed that smile! "Okay, loser buys soda!" he quickly exclaimed their usual deal as he grabbed the ball from her hands and started dribbling to the other side. "Hey!" she laughed as she started running after him.

Then, from rebounds to three pointers to misses, the game was tied at 4-4. Kris and Amber had sweat glistening their backs and necks, all while trying to catch their breaths. But they werent going to give in, their competitive nature couldnt allow them to. 'Its just like the old days...' Kris thought, except...now everytime Ambers arms or shoulders or fingers brushes Kris, his heart flutters. Or when he has to block her and circles his arms around her waist, he holds his breath. He prayed that Amber didnt notice the countless times he had stiffen up during those moments.

Just at that moment, Amber swiftly knocked the ball out of Kris' hands, dribbling it down the court as fast as she could. Kris widened his eyes for just a milisecond before running after her, catching up because of his long legs. Amber jumped, high in the air, her right hand soaring up to the basket. But Kris couldnt let this end, so he did the only thing he could do,

he jumped.

Succeding in knocking the ball out of Ambers hand, Kris smiled. But his happiness quickly disappeared as he noticed Ambers unsteady form. Several alarms went off in his head,

she was going to fall! 

Without even thinking, Kris' body reacted naturally, as he reached out to Amber.

The next thing he knew, they were on the floor. Kris felt something soft and slinky in his fingers. One of his hands held Ambers head as his other was wrapped around her...

His eyes flew open, as he slowly looked down at the position they were in. His other arm was wrapped tightly around Ambers waist, holding her close to his own body, as if for dear life. Kris felt the heat crawl up his neck and to his face. Oh gosh, he had to get off right now! 

But he suddenly, he felt the figure under him squirm against him slightly, making his own body go rigid and unable to move.

 

But that...that was a big mistake.

Kris clenched his teeth down hard as Ambers hand brushed against his....lower region. Clearly, she wasnt fully aware of what was going on.

"Amber, please...stop moving."

Kris practically begged, reaching a dangerous level of restrainment as he felt Ambers moist skin rub against his own. 'Why are we both wearing tank tops and shorts?!' Kris groaned, asking the universe...or God. His body heated up as he felt Ambers chest rise and fall against his own. He didnt need this, not now, especially not now when his feelings were all out of range! Now he had been in plenty of situations with skinships since the launch of his series of romantic movies...but this? Hes NEVER felt anything like this before!!

This was NOT a good position to be with the girl he had been thinking about day and night,

in the darkness,

alone,

after an aderline rush!

 NOT GOOD!!!

 

But still...

why did it stll feel so right to him?

Even though his brain was yelling at him to stop and putting up all the danger alerts...

why did it feel so perfect?

 

Kris looked down at the brown tussel of hair, sticking onto Ambers moist face. His eyes roamed, almost hungrily, over her flushed cheeks and lips, still pink from the running. He then let his eyes wandered up to her own questioning eyes and scrunched eyebrows.

She was probably wondering what was wrong with him.

And honsestly, he was wondering the same thing.

 

What was stopping him?

His career? His fans? The nosy Paparazzi?

No, the only thing making him hesitate was his friendship with Amber and her feelings.

 

But Kris couldnt take it anymore

No matter how many times he tried to keep his heart at bay, it always kept running back to the person who owned it.

He knew he was being selfish, he knew that this was his easy way out.

But he didnt care anymore.

Whatever happened next, he would consider it his fate.

 

Shutting down all common sense and reasoning, Kris looked straight into Ambers eyes, his face hovering just a few centimeters away from hers. He felt his mask slowly crumbling away, replaced by nothing but his raw, pure, and vulnerable emotions. Ignoring the deafening sound oh his own heart beat, he spoke,

 

 

"I-is it okay for me to be...

truely and madly

in love with you?"

    

 

********************************************************************************************

KYAAAAAAAAAAAH >/////<

Wayyytagooooo Kris! You did it!!! (FINALLY XD)

I was smiling so hard towards the end....

OMGHSGFSJUFHSIS KYAAAAHH!!!

tumblr_inline_nrxllxloDD1se5prl_500.giftumblr_n7m4e95MRE1qgzzmio2_500.gif

 

BTW for my darling readers who enjoy my writing and delulu imagination,

I just recently got an account on Wattpad (another writing site!) >u<

I will be writing mostly nonkpop stories there ^^

(This includes anime fanfics and stories of my own)

(The only kpop fanfics I'll put up are the ones that are already on here)

So please check it out <3 https://www.wattpad.com/user/ashori_ajol

tumblr_o0krefsVSl1teiv9io9_400.gif

 

Also, about my other Krisber stories to be released:

Memories has the most votes in my poll however,

Heavens Mission: Impossible! has more subscribers...

SO...?? 

Do you want me to release both or...???

Comment below on your opinion -->

tumblr_inline_nz6knchF9F1qdx59j_500.gif

 

Schools about to start guys,

I literaly have a week left...

Someone save meeeeeeee 7-7

So unfortunatly, I cant update too frequently.

BUT that doesnt mean I wont update! 

So please be patient my dawling readers <3 <3 <3

And Ill see you all at my next update >u<

 tumblr_ns26czSbrB1u7yfi9o2_500.gif