Miracle

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

 (^ At pic above^)

THIS. This is forever relevant.

Our number 1 shipper: Ambers sister >u<

 

Krisuuuuuuuuu~

Its time to get your miracle ^^

Oh ho ho ho ho ho >3<

******************************************************************************************

Amber POV:

The next day, the weather had changed without warning. The sky was still dark at seven in the morning and Amber knew it would only get worse. Ordering the attendants to tie the curtains of the windows and put on the bamboo coverings, she walked through the palace, making sure everything was okay for the incoming storm. But the supposed rain storm turned into a thunder storm...and evetually a mini typhoon. "Dianxia, Im going to got take a few of the guards and go check on the villagers. One of the celings caved in" gege said before he went out. Amber nodded, telling them to be careful and to come back safe.

It seemed that the rain wouldnt stop, or at least even come down lighter. By noon, Amber knew this typhoon wouldnt just pass by like that. As a Cali girl, Amber would have been shocked by the rain. But becasue of her numerous stays in Taiwan, she had learned to get used to it (now if only she was use to snow).    

Amber was in her chambers when she heard the crackle of something above her. Suddenly the lights started flickering and with in a few seconds, everything turned pitch black. Amber stood still as an attendant came running in. "Diaxia, the electric generator is broken! And we dont have much candles since we were suppose to restock tommorow" she said with concern. Although the palace didnt use so much electricty, it was still important for them to be at least connected to the wifi and have the phones working. "Okay, have the remaning candles lit and try to get the generator back up. Ill be there soon to help." she said. The attendant nodded and gave Amber one of the candles in her hand then rushed away. Amber held the candle close to her. It was her only source of light for now...and she needed it desperatly. Placing the candle on the table, Amber grabbed her tool box in her closet. She often used it to make her inventions but it can be useful for things like this too. Suddenly her window flew open due to a strong current. Dropping her tool box on the floor, Amber rushed to the flickering candle. 'No no no no!" she thought as the wind scattered her papers all over. Amber cupped the small flame but was a second too late as it flickered out. 

'No...' Amber thought as dread began to engulf her. Amber turned her head, her eyes widening, panicking. No matter how much she moved, how much she widen her eyes she couldnt see ANYTHING.

Darkness. No light...and she was all alone.

Her fear that began because of the event from years ago resurfaced and swallowed her whole. 

Amber clenched her shaking hands to her chest and her breath quicked. 

'Please...

someone....

help me.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV:

He had never felt so grateful for his recent diet of carrots more than right at that moment. Everything was pitch black but Kris could see pretty well in the dark. Although he bumped into a few objects (and almost broke an antique vase), it was still impressive for someone with no light. He walked down the empty hallway, wondering where everyone was. The palace was practically deserted. 'Everyone must be trying to fix the elctricity' he thought as he turned the corner. Kris stopped mid-step. He had been mindlessly walking for a while now and wasnt even paying attention to where he was going.

He didnt even realize he had entered Ambers personal chambers.

Kris turned and was about to leave until he caught sight of the papers scattered on the floor of Ambers bedroom. 'Why is...?' he thought as he walked slowly towards the room. The scattered papers worried Kris a bit. What if a robber came in? After all, he had heard of many criminals striking when everyone else is distratced. "Amber?" he called out before entering, not hearing a response. Kris couldnt see the details but he could tell that her bedroom was beautiful..and large. He noticed a cold and heavy draft come in through Ambers wide windows. 'Ah, this is why the papers are a mess' he thought.  But his exploring ended abruptly when he heard a shuffling sound. Kris froze; it seemed like he wasnt alone afterall. Straining his ears for any sound, he finally heard a whimper coming from near the windows.

Slowly walking towards the source, Kris saw a crouched figure near the corner of the window sill. Kris approached the figure slowly, 'Wait is that....?'.

He couldnt even finish his thoughts before Kris crashed to the ground. He looked down and saw that in his lap, holding him tightly around his torso was...

His eyes widen and his heart raced to over drive...and he began to panic. 'W-w-whats g-going on???' he thought as started at the person on top of him. 

 

'Amber...'

 

He HAD to get her off. He HAD too. Or else..or else who knew what he would do?!?

Kris gasped as Amber began rubbing her cheeks and nose against the crook of his neck. 

 It sent a shock through him and his body was set on fire...

and that was NOT a good sign... 

 

'OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod. 

Please dont test me like this...No matter what, Im still a man!!'

 

he thought looking up at the ceiling, at the floor, at anywhere and everywhere but at the person in his lap.

He didnt even realize he was curling and uncurling his fists and holding his breath. 

Here she was...the person hes been thinking of day and night.

And this scene that hes imagined a thousand times is happening right before him!

 

Kris swallowed the lump in his throat.

He didnt want to be rude and push Amber off but he really couldnt TAKE it anymore!

Kris held onto her shoulders, about to push her off, until he realized she was shivering. He looked down at her, 'Was she cold?'. But the way Amber had burried herself in his chest and how she clung onto him, almost desperatly...

'Is she scared of something?' he wondered. 

Suddenly he had a flashback to when he was preparing for his second SMTown. He had gotten ready for the stage before s and was waiting in a small room, calming his nerves before the show. Amber just so happened to be in the same room with him, as she too was the first one in her group to be ready for their stage. Suddenly, the electricity in the rom had went out and since they were in the basement at night, there was absolute darkness. Kris was a bit startled but overall calm, after all they could only wait for the lights to come back. But he was more startled when he felt someone grab onto his fingers. 'What the-?' he had thought as he was about to detach the persons hands off his fingers. "P-please. Just until the lights come on" he heard a voice say. 'Amber?' his eyes widen and he began to blush slightly. And they stayed that way, his large fingers held onto by her much smaller hands, without exhchanging any words, until the lights came off and they had to seperate to their own stages. Kris didnt ask her why she wanted to hold him back then and he had forgotten all about it eventually.

But now it slowly started making sense to him. 'Is she afraid the dark? Wait, that doesnt make sense...shes been in the dark plenty of times before during backstages. The only differnce between those moments and this is...' Kris knitted his eyebrows,

'...that she was near people during backstages. But just now...she was alone...'

Kris widen his eyes. 'So shes afraid of being in total darkness alone?'. He looked down at Amber with softer eyes. It was the first time he had seen such a cute and vulnerable side to her. Shes was usually the one comforting him.

Ignoring the thumping of his heart, Kris concentrated on Ambers ragged breathing. Hesitating at first, Kris brung his hands out from his sides and hovered it over Ambers shoulders. Then slowly, he placed them softly around her, bringing her closer to him. As her breathing became more steady and seconds passed, Kris gained a bit more confidence. So he held her even tighter, patting her back gently.

He wanted her to know that it was okay, that he was here to protect her. 

And as he countinued to hold her, lightening struck across the sky, lighting up the dark room for just a moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

She felt her fear disapear in almost an instant. The moment he held her, she knew it was going to be okay. She could always count on him to calm her and bring her back from the darkest depths of her mind.

But there was one thing that was bothering her...

'Why does Gege feel so different?'

she thought as her brain began to function normally again. At first she didnt notice but after calming down, she realized. She couldnt pinpoint exactly what it was but something had changed about gege. The height was the same...the build was almost the same (maybe less) but roughly the same. Amber pressed her palms against his back, 'No...gege is more muscular than this...he couldnt have lost his muscles right?'. And as she held him in her arms and laid against his chest longer, her doubt began to increase. 

'This...this is not gege...

but then...who was it?!?'

Amber looked up at where she assumed the persons face was. But it was no use, she couldnt see anything. Just as Amber was about to push the stranger away and apologize, a bolt of lightening lit up the sky. Her room was filled with light and at that momemt, her brown orbs meet with another pair. Ambers eyes widen as she realized whos arms she was in...and his eyes widen as he realized she had just found out who he was. 

 

'K-Kris????'

 

Sha gasped, flinging her self backwards and out of his embrace as quickly as humanly possible. Her heart hammered against her ribs and rungs in her ears. 'Why? Why was it him? Out of all the people why him?' she thought. She didnt need this, epecially not at a time when she was questioning her heart and feelings for him! 

 

And why did she not notice it before? Why did she feel so comfortable in his arms!? So comfortable that her fears evaporated just from his presecence?!? 

Questions flooded Amber, questions she wasnt ready to face. Questions she didnt want the answers to. 

 

And as soon as the light had faded and was replaced by the loud roar of thunder, she wasted no time.

Amber ran out of her chambers,

as fast as she could,

tripping several times, not seeing anything, but not caring...

 

and not looking back. 

************************************************************************************************************

Huuraaahhhh!! Its summer :D

I would love to finish this story during this break and begin my next one but...

my BUMMY wifi is TERRIBLE during summer!!!

Like it stops every 5 MINUTES!!!

Urrrrgggghhhhh X/

tumblr_m6jksj1Niq1rsskhm.gif tumblr_inline_o794nu5S4A1s62ouj_500.gif

 

 

But I'll try my best anyways becasue Im really exctied to show you all my other stories ~ 

Hehehehe ^^

tumblr_nxrscec8mf1rmdx7oo1_400.gif