Your Invited!

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

Annyeong everyone! Welcome to my first fanfic! Hope you will all enjoy my delulu imagination~

Sorry for any spelling mistakes...Im terrible with spelling =u="

Lets all support Amber, Kris, & of course...Krisber! <3 <3 <3

****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1:

Amber POV

Amber breathed a sign of relif and collapsed on to the floor as the music came to an end. Sweat drenched her body after the intense two hour dance practice she had. As the music still echoed in her mind, she grabbed a big bottle of water and drank in large gulps, the occasinal water dripping down the sides of . 'Huuuuu! So tired~' she thought as she splashed water on her face. Laying on her back, she replayed the fifth choreography she just made up. She couldnt help but grin, after all she did just come up with some AMAZING dance moves. 'I can finally show gege what I came up with! Ill show him that my dancing hasnt worn off!' Amber thought as she remembered the conversation she had with her gege  a few days ago over video chat...                                                                                                            **********************************

 "What in the world were you doing?" her gege had said, as he squinted his sharp eyes. "What do you mean what was I doing? I was obviously dancing and singing...thats why it called a music video" Amber said back, throwing in her signature sarcasim. "Thats what you call dancing?" he replied, scrunching his nose a bit. "Ya, I wasnt that bad!" she cried out, pouting. "Please dont tell me your dancing has come to this Ambie.." "W-what do you mean?" she said as her gege became more serious. He leaned into laptop and looked into her eyes, "Am, I know how you dance. Your dancing was like flying. What happened?". His statement had struck her more than she expected. "I mean, Im glad you FINALLY get to show your composing skills and  beautiful voice...but your still being held back" gege said, his voice low. She looked down, because she knew her gege was right. But it wasnt as if she could do anything...SM controlled her. She was simply a puppet pulled by their strings. But she loved music and that was the only reason she simply couldnt bear to break her chains. She looked up at her geges sad smile. "I know Ambie, I know..." he said to her. She smiled slighty at him. Of course he knew...                                                                                                                      ****************************************

Amber her laptop and logged onto her Skype. 'Gegeeeeee~' she messaged, hoping he would respond. 'Ambieeeee~' he typed back a few seconds later. She immediatly broke into a grin. She could always rely on her gege! He was probably the only person that would never ever leave her on "read". 'Can we chat? Or are you trainning?' She typed back quickly. 'I'll always have time for you my gongzhu' She giggled, something not many people get to hear. Her gege knew how to bring all sides of her out, even her girly side. She the camera and saw her geges face pop out. He smiled at her and she smiled back. The without waiting, she ran to her ipod and blasted the music. Amber then stepped back and started to dance as if she was flying...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV

The flash of the camera was nearly blinding as Kris shifted his body to another position. The photographer beamed at him as they yelled out "Lianghao! Lianghao!" (A/N: "Good" in Chinese) . After a few more flashes and a few more postions, the director yelled that it was time for a break. Kris bowed, thanking everyone for their hard work. His manger came and patted him on his back, "Good job Yi Fan! You worked hard!". "Thank you", he replied as he drank out of his water bottle,'I want chicken...'.  "Yi Faaaan!~" Kris turned, as his thoughts were interuppted, his name being called out. "Ah, Li Kun" he smiled slightly at his coworker and now, new friend came up to him. "You were amazing!" she said, her cheeks turning slightly pink. "You ok Li Kun? Your face seems a little red lately...dont tell me you getting sick?" Kris said worrily. He couldnt let his friend get sick, epecially since she has been accompanying him all over Shanghai. He wasnt familiar with the bustling city. When Li Kun offered to be his guide, he accepted without thinking. Because of his busy schedule, she probably had no time to rest.  Kris couldnt help but feel guilty. "Sorry for making you accompany me everywhere..." he said to her. "Ah no! IM the one who asked you if I can come!...Besides...I like hanging out with you..." Li Kun said, while looking at her heels. He smiled, 'Im glad I met Li Kun, she is such a good friend.' All of a sudden, the directors voice rang out, "We are going to start soon!". Kris smiled Li Kun a goodbye as he walked toward the flashing cameras once again.            

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Your invited to the Shanghais top variety show, "Love Me!"'

Amber and Kris looked at their phones...

'A variety show?', they thought,'A way to connect with my fans in Shangai!' 

"Manger oppa!"     

"Manger Su hai!"

'Im going to "Love Me".....'

**************************************************************************************************  Sorry if its too short...

Please comment! Suggestions are welcome so I can improve! 

Thank you sooooo much for everything! <3