52. Intervention at the Amusement Park

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You want a new chapter! I'm touched :')

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

In the bus, all the hyungs were sleeping except Yesung. I went up to him and tried to explain the situation to him. And then. He did it again. He put his finger on my philtrum and shushed me. I slapped the hand away and went to sit with HyeoEun, like the hyungs had forced me to. HyeoEun’s head was nodding and banging against the window so I placed her head on my shoulder and fell fast asleep too.

 

Henry’s POV

Ouch! Man this ride is too bumpy. Let me shift to a better position… Oh! Where’s my phone? There, that’s a nice photo of the two of them together. By hook or by crook, we’re going to get them back together. Let me turn my iPod volume up. “Baby baby baby oh…”

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

We were shaken awake by Donghae, when we reached the destination. “Remember, the fans are watching so maintain that relationship status, two of you,” Leeteuk said before we dispersed in 3 groups of 4. Henry and Zhoumi were with us. It felt like a double date: the dating couple and the international couple. Nevertheless, we could go on a date in public. Here we go!

[Music: “Happiness” by Super Junior-M]

 

 

 

 

We went to the drop tower with the hyungs first and queued together. Only Henry and HyeoEun stayed back because they were too scared to go on the ride. Bring it on, babeh!

 

HyeoEun’s POV

“So HyeoEun, I heard that you guys are in a rough patch,” Henry said in English as he scrolled through his phone. “We had some misunderstood feelings from my incident,” I replied in English. He suddenly smiled and showed his phone to me. There were twitter comments on his wall talking about KyuEun. “I posted a picture of you two sleeping in the bus. The comments are…. Somewhat positive, if you minus the sasaeng fans. So why did you two break up?”

 

This should be fun. “Well, if we don’t see eye to eye then there is no point in dating right?” I reasoned.

 

“But that’s not the point of a relationship. You’re supposed to polish each other and get through the rough patches together, right? Have hope in a relationship. Have faith that you would get through a situation because you’re with a special someone,” he rebutted.

 

“Do you have someone, Henry?” I asked with a wide grin. His eyes widened before he looked up to the roller coaster and pointed, “Oh look! The hyungs are on the ride.” The gondola was going up and Super Junior was on it. I could hear Ryeowook and Zhoumi oppas’ terrified whines. As the gondola dropped, Henry and I were trembling with chills. “The heights and speed is just inhumane. Who came up with such suicidal methods?” Henry said.

 

“You haven’t answered my question yet, Henry. Who’s she?” “There’s no ‘she’!” My eyes widened. “It’s a ‘he’?!” “NO. IT’S JUST- it’s kinda hard to date when you are star,” he said looking out at the tower. I understood his feelings. For the past year I’ve had hate mail even in Japan. He must have cared so much for the girl. “Well, you can do what we did. Just hook up and then announce it to the world and tell them to ‘take it or it up’,” I said with determination.

 

“Hook up. HOOK UP? YOU MEAN YOU TWO DI-DI-DI-“ he said with shock written all over his face. “OMG NO not that ‘hook up’. The other ‘hook up’- the harmless one, you doof!” “phew Wow for a moment I thought the evil magnae attacked,” he said heaving a he sigh of relief.

 

“What did I attack? Kyuhyun asked. “Nothing!” the both of us quickly reacted. He looked at us suspiciously before Ryeowook leaned onto him. “Whoo. Okay I’m okay.”

 

Sungmin oppa came from behind and said, “Let’s go for the next one!” as he dragged the recovering Ryeowook oppa with him. “Hyung! I nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter