41. Kyu-line

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: New subscribers! *happy dance.* Enjoy! ^.^

 

 

HyeoEun’s POV

3 months. It’s been three months since I last talked to Kyuhyun on the phone. We did text each other, but not often. Usually it would be him asking if I was okay, especially when the earthquakes returned in April. Another reason for his texts was to ask when I was returning.

 

“It’s been another month. When are you returning? You’re family is worried.” he would text.

“He’s the one who’s worried, HyeoEun-ssi. ^^ How are you? We miss you too!”

 

His concern would turn into a conversation headed by s who abducted the phone. They seem to know that it’s me that he’s texting. I missed them. One thing that bothered me was that I missed Super Junior more than I missed Kyuhyun. My decision to postpone the announcement might prove useless to me. Maybe I should have just gone ahead with the announcement.

 

In these past 3 months, I hung out with Junho-ssi a lot since his family and church were my only group of friends. During my treatment, I picked up photography with influence form Junho-ssi. He would drive me to and from the hospital when my manager was too busy or too tired. “Your hand seems more stable now,” he says as he looks at my slightly trembling hand. We were walking to my apartment with groceries in Junho-ssi’s hands when we saw someone at my door. He looked familiar. It was Choi Minho from SHINee.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, noona. I’m Choi Minho from SHINee,” he said with a courteous bow. He looked at Junho-ssi with a furrow in his brow.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. What brings you here?” I said to break the awkwardness.

 

“Neh, I came to visit you and take you out for coffee… but I can see you’re busy.” He replied still looking at Junho-ssi.

 

Junho-ssi places his hand on my shoulder and tells me that he will put the groceries in my fridge. He walks up to Minho and tells him to call before visiting as a form of courtesy.

 

 

Minho’s POV

“Just to make sure, call ahead before visiting. It’s the polite thing to do,” he said to me with a smile. “Neh, I will after I get her number.”

 

He motioned for me to move aside and he keys in the passcode. He knows her passcode?

 

“He knows her passcode?” Kyuhyun hyung asked me after spitting out his latte.

 

“Neh. Isn’t it weird?” I commented. I was back in Korea and I met up with Kyuhyun hyung to report back to him. Hyung just stared at his latte in a daze.

 

“Don’t you want to know what happened next?”  Hyung snapped out of his gaze immediately and motioned for me to go ahead.

 

--Flashback—

 

We went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter