24. Kimchi!

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HyeoEun’s POV

Sigh. Kyuhyun has been overseas in Taiwan to promote so I’m alone in the apartment. I don’t go up to the dorm for two reasons. One, half the team is in Taiwan while the other half is busy with schedules. Two, if I were hosted by one member, another member comes out of his room only to run back in to put on his shirt. I was saving myself and them (more of them) the embarrassment. Hey, they’ve had plenty of shirtless moments, but not in their own house where there is a woman.

 

I have a manager now! Well, because I got a role in a movie as a police officer. The role wasn’t that big, but I had a manager nonetheless. I was happy about my chance to debut, but I was worried about my manager. I had talked to Kyuhyun on the Internet about him before. My manager either gives me a erted look or a frustrated look. I couldn’t perform the intimate scenes properly so I could understand his frustration. As for the erted look, I got chills every time.  It’s not just the manager that gives the look; even the director gives the look!

 

Kyuhyun told me that he had informed his hyungs about the manager. The oppas visited the set on my first day and observed my manager. “You’re right. There’s something not right about him. “HyeoEun-ah. If he dares to come try anything funny, call us, especially if he comes over to your apartment. Managers are usually not allowed to go into a girl’s house,” Leeteuk oppa said and assured me that the members would be there.

 

The apartment has always been empty on the weekdays, but now they were empty on the weekends. Kyuhyun has been out of the country lately, so I decided to do elaborate dishes that can kill me of exhaustion, since there were lesser members who would visit me. Considering that I can cook well (modest), they didn’t see the trouble in keeping me company.

 

Food of the day: Kimchi; 3 boxes worth. I switched on the stereo and turned up the volume slightly. “I Am the Best” by 2NE1 was on the radio. I started bopping my head to the music, rubbing salt on the Chinese cabbage leaves. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and I went to answer it. “Would you keep the noise down?” My neighbor was sensitive, considerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter