17. Christmas at Home

Because of Our Dads [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyeoEun’s POV

“Eomma! The chicken smells ready!” I shouted from the kitchen. The Cho family was coming over to celebrate Christmas with us. Kyuhyun was in China so his family decided to spend it with my mum since Dad was no longer here. I haven’t even married him. Mum came into the kitchen and checked on the roasting chicken in the oven. She switched it off and told me to set the table.

 

Mum is doing way better now with Gyeo-Ul by her side. She had emotional breakdowns, but they occurred less now because she found a job at her friend’s shop and was very busy. Gyeo-Ul is working at the Seoul branch of her shipping company, but rarely attends to Mum. Somehow, Mum is still very happy that Gyeo-Ul is “spending time” with her. Mothers: their love is seriously unconditional.

 

“Eomma! The Cho family is here!” As I set up the table, Gyeo-Ul welcomed the family into our living room. I put down the cutlery and bowed to them all. I served our guests some drinks while Gyeo-Ul brought out the dishes with the help of her husband Jang-Ok.

 

As we were eating at the table, Ahbeonim spoke up, “I saw that article about you and Ryeowook.” I wasn’t really paying attention, so Gyeo-Ul nudged me. “Neh?”

 

“I saw that article about you and Ryeowook.” I was embarrassed. I had some explaining to do. “Ahbeonim, that was just a photo of me and Ryeowook oppa at the Christmas celebration. He tweeted about the group too. Please don’t misunderstand.” Ryeowook had tweeted two photos during our party- one of all the photos and one of me with him, and it made news.

 

“HyeoWook?”

Rumors surrounding the relationship between Super Junior’s Ryeowook and Park HyeoEun were dismissed when S.M. announced that she was a trainee actress in S.M. However, does Ryeowook’s latest tweet prove otherwise? HyeoEun spent a day with Super Junior in their dorm as they celebrated Christmas toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter