Restless

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Liu Yiyun walked swiftly on the corridors. She was so tired from rehearsals but she doesn’t care. She wanted to see her llama, her most prized plushie, which she had left on EXO's dorm when she sleepover. She forcefully opened the door to a dance room.

 

“Oppa!!!! Bring back my llama!” she shouted then suddenly realized that all the people inside are busy. She covered her hands on and cursed herself inwardly. ‘Way to embarrass myself,’ she thought.

 

“Okay. Since someone wants her llama back, I’ll give you 10 minutes break,” the dance instructor teasingly said and went out the room. All the boys quickly laughed out loud, well almost all.

 

“Yah stop it old farts,” she yelled.

 

“It was priceless, Amber,” Lay commented.

 

“Yah right,” she grumbled and rolled her eyes. She quickly went to Kris who was sitting on the corner and sat next to him on the floor.

 

“Oppa, where’s my llama?” she asked, looking for her favorite plush toy.

 

“At the dorm,” he uttered while wiping sweats from his forehead.

 

“What? I told you to bring it now,” Amber said and pouted.

 

“Sorry,” Kris said then Amber noticed that something was amiss.

 

“Yah what’s wrong?” Amber asked and a frown formed on her face.

 

“Nothing,” Kris said and smiled.

 

“That’s a fake smile. You’re smile is the one with your gums all out,” Amber said and tried to copy his smile which make him laugh.

 

“See? That's your real smile. So... What’s the problem? Did you and CL-unnie get into a fight again?” she exclaimed making Kris shook his head.

 

“Okay. So what’s wrong?” she inquired but Kris just shrugged his shoulders and stood up.

 

“I’m going to the rest room,” he announced and walked away. Amber just watched him walked out of the room. The moment the door closed, she quickly went interrogating the remaining boys in the room.

 

“What’s wrong with Kris-oppa?” Amber asked while her brows creased.

 

“I don’t know. Hyung has been like that ever since...” Tao trailed off, his brows furrowed. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter