Decision

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Entertainment. Apkujeong Seoul. One of the dance studios. A group of girls were currently rehearsing the choreography to their song ‘Catch Me If You Can’. As soon as the dance instructor gave them a break, the girls quickly run to the bench and grab the deeply needed bottles of water waiting for them. Everyone was wiping their sweats and taking deep breaths. All except for one. Jessica Jung was blankly looking at the air while panting. Ever since they start practicing, she was always committing mistakes. It’s as if her mind was nowhere in what they were doing.

 

“Unnie? Are you okay?” Seohyun, SoNyuShiDae’s maknae, asked.

 

“You keep making mistakes. I thought you had already mastered the steps,” Yuri observed.

 

“Unnie what’s wrong?” Yoona asked and even put her hand on Jessica’s forearm.

 

“Huh?” Jessica was pulled out of her train of thoughts. That’s when she realized that all her members were anticipating for her answer. “What’s up?” Jessica inquired.

 

“What’s happening Sica? You mind is obviously not here,” Tiffany Hwang firmly said, acting like a leader.

 

“Nothing,” Jessica answered and averted her gaze from everyone.

 

“I’m not buying it,” Taeyeon commented which made Jessica looked at her.

 

“Then don’t buy it,” Jessica coldly said, her iness showed which earned gasps from the girls. “I’m going out,” she said and quickly left her members.

 

When she was already on the corridor, she heaved a sighed. She started walking the corridor, no destination in mind. Tssk. She immediately regretted her answer to Taeyeon. Their leader was just worried but instead of appreciating that concern, she acted as the uptight ice princess fans thought she was. She slapped her forehead. Jessica was really a mess. She couldn’t stop thinking of the events that are happening. She lost communication with Kris. She was thinking worst about Kris. Hell, she heard a glass or something shattering while they were on the phone, months ago. Who knew if he was also suicidal like Chaerin. It’s been months since he last answered her calls. And no matter how she calls him, its always disconnected like he changed his number or something.

 

Because of her cloudy mind, she didn’t realize that she was about passed by a group of guys. The boys obviously didn’t notice her and one of them even bumped into her who made her fell on the floor because of the collision. “Shxt!!” she loudly cursed.

 

The guy who bumped into Jessica helped her up and her eyes widen when she saw who it is. And the boys were also stunned to see her. An obviously bad day for her. She could bump into anyone but them. Huang ZiTao. EXO. What a luck. The boys quickly bowed at her. “Sunbaenim,” they all greeted and she returned the bowed.

 

These guys obviously didn’t like her. Come on. She ruined the almost-perfect relationship of EXO-M leader. She was a bxtch. She stole Kris away. She was the reason he left. How could they like her? She’s a relationship wrecker and worst dream wrecker.

 

“We’ll be going ahead,” Suho cautiously said and Jessica just nodded her head. She watched as the boys passed by her. She continued walking away from them.

 

Meanwhile, the boys continued their stroll towards the basement parking lot. All the while, they gave their comments about the woman they bumped into and Tao literally bump.

 

“She looked depressed,” Lay observed which earned many reactions, mostly violent ones.

 

“Why would she be depressed? Duh. Kris chose her,” Luhan said while rolling his deer-like eyes.

 

“Exactly. If someone is gonna be depressed, it’s supposed to be Chaerin-noona, not her,” Tao added.

 

“Ahm. . . aren’t you guys being too hard on her? I mean she’s also a victim here,” Baekhyun carefully said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter