Face-off

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed after that shocking news spread wildly all over the K-pop world, that EXO-M's leader, Kris Wu, had left and filed a lawsuit against SM. It’s been a freaking week but fans can’t still move on from their oppa’s decision. Some even left the fandom because OT12 no longer exist while other still hold on to the thought that someday, Kris will be back.

 

Meanwhile on f(x) dorm, it was eerily quiet. Krystal was leisurely walking in their living room. Their dorm looked so haunted, without a person around. Well, it’s their day off so it is acceptable. Victoria and Luna had gone shopping while Sulli went out with her brothers. That left somebody who said that she doesn’t have anything to do today.

 

“Amber,” Krystal called as she saw Amber on the kitchen, eating noodles. Krystal was assessing the moment. She was dreadful that Amber was still angry at her but she still approached her. “Can we talk?” Krystal asked and held Amber’s hand which Amber just swiped away. Amber openly glared at her before standing up and facing Krystal.

 

“Don’t touch me. I don’t talk to the likes of you,” Amber bitterly spat and walked out to the living room, carrying her bowl of noodles. Krystal was left speechless on the kitchen. She was really offended by what Amber said. Amber had been like this ever since she found out about Kris and Jessica’s affair.

 

Krystal followed Amber on the living room. Amber was sitting on the couch while watching the morning news. Krystal turned off the TV and faced Amber.

 

“I understand that you’re angry and all, but please let’s talk about this,” Krystal pleaded. She can’t stand this situation. Amber just looked at her.

 

“I’m not angry. I’m disappointed. I never thought that you would help conceal their affair. God, you know Kris-oppa was already with CL-unnie but you still tolerate your sister’s flirtness,” Amber said which made Krystal slapped her. Amber stood up and scowled at her.

 

“My sister is not a flirt,” Krystal said and Amber sarcastically laughed. She wanted to shake Krystal hard to make her understand what really happened. Jessica is obviously the antagonist in this story.

 

“Not a flirt? So being with someone who already has a girlfriend is not flirting? I wonder what it’s called,” Amber said mockingly. She hated saying it because she knew Krystal would always defend her sister no matter what.

 

Krystal just shook her head. “You don’t understand,” she said sadly. Amber’s brow furrowed. What part of what happened does she doesn’t understand?

 

“Then make me,” Amber challenged her. She even crossed her arms on her chest. She wanted to hear how Krystal would bail her sister out of this mess.

 

Krystal was about to answer when the doorbell rang. Her brows furrowed but she still opened the door. She was stunned by who is out there. A woman wearing a simple white shirt and pale-colored skinny jeans paired with white sneakers. She’s also wearing shades to hide her eyes.

 

“Unnie what are you doing in here?” she asked, confusion apparent on her face. She didn’t told her that she would come. She didn’t even know that they were meeting each other.

 

“Can I come in, Soojung?” the woman asked so Krystal opened the door and let her in. She slowly closed the door and looked at Amber. Krystal feared for Amber’s reaction to their sudden guest.

 

Amber was astonished to see the woman who arrived. She inwardly groaned. And even though she hates it, she bowed her head and greeted. “Jessica-unnie.”

 

Jessica smiled faintly at Amber then the doorbell ring out again. “Another visitor?” Krystal babbled out loud and peered to know who is outside and her eyes widen. She saw a woman wearing a gray printed shirt paired with black jeans. She’s wearing a jacket with a fur hoodie that hid her blond hair. To finish the get-up, she wears wedge-heeled black sandals.

 

“Unni, she is. . . why . . .” Krystal stammered and viewed her sister. She pointed outside and Jessica just nodded her head while Amber was confused. Krystal’s brows furrowed but she opened the door for the visitor.

 

Everyone observed the visitor that came in. She was now removing her hoodie which exposed her blonde tresses. Krystal twitched her hands while Jessica just observed the visitor.

 

“CL-unnie!” Amber exclaimed and run to hugged her. Chaerin patted Amber’s hair. Kris introduced Amber to her during SBS GayoDaejun 2013. She instantly liked this girl. She may be a little boyish and all but the three of them have a common denominator, plush toys. Amber loved llamas while Chaerin and Kris remained loyal to their favorite Rilakkuma.

 

“How are you?”Chaerin inquired and smiled genuinely at her. Amber just checked her out before answering. Her brows creased and she was obviously not pleased on what she saw.

 

“I should be the one asking that,” Amber said and realized what she said. “Sorry, unnie.” She covered with her hand but Chaerin just smiled.

 

“Can you leave Chaerin and I so we can talk?” Jessica requested, making Amber rolled her eyes. The two f(x) members remained statued on their positions. Neither of the two wanted to leave because they are afraid of what might happen if they left this two women alone.

 

Amber viewed Jessica then Chaerin. She then went near Chaerin and said something loud enough for all to hear. “Just call me, unnie, when you need backup. I’m always ready for a cat fight,” she seriously said which made Krystal’s eyes widen. Chaerin just shook her head. Amber then took her bowl of noodles.

 

“Soojung. Go,” Jessica instructed her sister who was petrified but Krystal just shook her head. Krystal held her sister’s hand and she clearly don’t want to leave the two by their own.

 

“But, unnie,” Krystal contradicted so Amber tugged Krystal to the kitchen. The two snooped and watch what would happen to Jessica and CL.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter