Dying

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Incheon International Airport, an Asiana Airlines airplane had just touchdown. The plane came from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. The very same airplane that 2ne1 boarded in going back in South Korea. Four woman walked briskly while their manager and staff members were busy pushing the carts that contained their luggage.

 

"I can't believe it. I still can't believe it," Park Bom whined as they walked on the parking lot of the airport towards the van that would brought them back on their dorm. She really couldn’t believe it. She knew her whining was irritating the girls but she didn’t care. She was so irritated.

 

"Unnie, stop that. You've been saying that ever since we board the plane back in Guangzhou," Minzy scolded her unnie.

 

"Yeah. Even during the flight, she kept on mumbling that. Gah," Dara added and rolled her eyes.

 

“I mean, come on. It’s so annoying. God,” Bom muttered and her members looked at her oddly.

 

“What’s irritating you, unnie?” Chaerin asked as she opened the door of the van.

 

“Is it just me who is exasperated? What’s wrong with you, guys?” Bom looked at them and even rolled her eyes. Is she really the only one having a fit here?

 

“What’s really bothering you, Park Bom? In case you haven’t notice, we’re all exhausted from the trip but we’re fine. So stop throwing a tantrum here,” Dara told off Bom and even crossed her arms. She was seated on the back with Chaerin while Bom and Minzy were on the second seat. Apparently, no one wanted to take the shotgun seat beside their manager.

 

"Seriously? They didn't let us wander off in Guangzhou. Before or even after the concert, they only let us stay at the hotel room," Bom explained exaggeratedly. She was really pissed. They didn't even allowed them to shop.

 

"The staffs are just thinking of our safety," Minzy tried to interpret why did their staffs refrained them from strolling in Guangzhou even though she, for one, really didn't understand it.

 

"Safety? We're totally safe there. Heck, we did a YG family concert there before so what's the difference," Bom asked, her voice laced with annoyance.

 

"Sorry, unnie. It's because of me." The three looked at Chaerin with confusion in their face. Chaerin, seated on the backseat, closed her eyes and leaned her head on the window.

 

"Chae, it’s not your fault," Dara softly said and even put her hand on Chae's forearm.

 

"The blame is on me, right, oppa?" Chaerin said and opened her eyes. She looked at their manager who was now starting the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter