Already Gone

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its 15 minutes past 6 in the morning but almost everyone are already out of bed in the 2ne1's dorm. Gong Minzy was already in the kitchen. She was currently cooking omorice whereas Dara sat on the dining table, observing her cook. Dara looked like she just had waked up because she was just viewing Minzy but her stare seemed to pass through. Then a hyperventilating Bom arrived.

 

"Yah you have to see this. Oh my gosh!! As in oh my gosh!!" Bom said while frantically fanning her face using her right hand while her left hand is holding her phone.

 

"Unnie, calm down," Minzy ordered and turned off the stove. She went to the fridge and got some water. She gave Bom a glassful of it and Bom drank it bottoms up.

 

"Are you okay now?" Dara asked which Bom just nodded in response.

 

Bom sat next to Dara and signaled for Minzy to sit down so Minzy sat alongside Dara. "You are not gonna believe this," Bom assumed.

 

"Don't tell me it's an article again?" Dara inquired which made Bom stopped her urgency. "It is? I'm guessing it's connected to Chae again?" Dara quiried and Bom just nodded.

 

"Chaerin-unnie already explained last week that no matter the controversy, her relationship with Kris-oppa is strong. Unnie, let's not trouble her with these articles again," Minzy said with verdict which Dara agreed and even put her thumbs up.

 

"This is not just another article Minji-yah. Even SM officially announced it here," Bom tried to clarify but her members cut her off. 

 

"They officially announced Kris and Jessica's relationship? I didn't thought SM would go that far in media plays," Dara supposed, her brows furrowed.

 

"Just read it," Bom said and motioned her phone to them. Dara acquired the phone and read the article. Her eyes widen and Minzy had to steal the phone from Dara’s grasp for her to know what it is about since Dara looked to surprise to even pass the phone to her.

 

"We have to tell Chaerin about this," Dara was about to get up when Bom pulled her back.

 

"No! Chaerin would be. . . No we can't tell her about this," Bom said while tears were already bursting in her eyes.

 

"But she have the right to know," Dara said, her brows creased.

 

"The right to know what?"

 

The three turned to look at Chaerin who was entering the kitchen. Her blonde hair is still tousled and she was trying to suppress a yawn. Bom swiftly wiped her eyes and the tears on her face.

 

"Chae you have to-" Dara was about to spill what it is about when Bom cut her off.

 

"It's nothing Chae. Come on, let's eat omorice," Bom glared at Dara so Minzy stood up to get some plates. Dara also got up to assist Minzy. Bom sat there, flabbergasted on what to do. Should she convey to Chaerin this freaking article? But this will cause trouble again.

 

Chaerin sat where Dara formerly sat and saw Bom's phone on the table. She was about to get it when Bom perceived what she was thinking. Bom speedily seized the phone making Chaerin's brows wrinkled.

 

"You're hiding something from me again," Chaerin determined and even raised one meticulous brow.

 

"Hiding? No! I mean what would I hide from you? " Bom uneasily said. She looked at Dara and Minzy for help.

 

Dara breathe in deeply. " We'll tell you about this Chae but promise me that you'd be calm, " she said. Chaerin nodded in agreement. So Dara unlocked her own phone and let Chaerin read the article Bom was gossiping a while ago.

 

"What the fxxk!" Chaerin cussed which made the three more panicky.

 

"Chae you promised to be composed," Dara reminded her. Chaerin stood up, astonishment apparent in her face.

 

"This is not real, right?" Chaerin mumbled more to herself. Bom was by now crying which only made the matter worse.

 

"Unnie," Minzy called seized Chaerin's hands that were lightly shaking.

 

"Of course this is not the truth." Chaerin hurriedly run, headed for her room. The three looked at each other and trailed Chaerin. When they opened the room, they saw Chaerin striding back and forth while holding a phone close her ear.

 

"Come on, pick it up. Please pick up," she keep on saying. She was evidently calling Kris.

 

"Chae," Dara called and Minzy went near her, their maknae embracing Chaerin. And that's when Chaerin's tears fell.

 

"Minji-yah it's not true. Kris won't do that to me. He loves me," Chaerin said while her tears keep on flowing. She really can't accept it. Kris loves her. He won't do this to her. Heck, they had just celebrated their anniversary a few weeks ago. He can't do this to her. This can't be true. She trusted him with all her heart and she knew that he loves her so what the fxxk.

 

Minzy looked at the entrance of the room for assistance but Bom was also crying while Dara was trying to quiet her down. "Shh. It's going to be okay, unnie, moreover we don't know if it is really what happened," Minzy said, trying to comfort her.

 

Chaerin swiftly wiped the tears on her face. "You're right. It's probably just another rumor. I need to confirm it." She hurriedly run outside the house.

 

The girls rapidly followed her on the way to the garage. There, Chaerin was by this time starting the engine of her Mini Cooper S Roadster which is recently revamped.

 

"Chae, we have rehearsals at 8," Bom said while pounding on the window of the car. But Chaerin just drove passed them.

 

Meanwhile on EXO dorm, the boys are extremely quiet. Baekhyun was sitting on the midway part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter