Support

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Chaerin was currently on YG studio in Mapogu, Seoul. She was actually nervous to meet their Sajangnim today. She knew she would receive an earful from him. Of course, he caught 2NE1 booking a ticket to China. All four of them were bound to China in the middle of their comeback and world tour, Yang Hyunsuk almost had an heart attack. And Chaerin almost had one herself when she received a memo, stating that 2ne1's leader had a meeting with their CEO, early in the morning.

 

As Chaerin open the door in one of their Sajangnim's office, she tried to compose herself and act like the CL people knew. Fierce. Bold. Dauntless. She slightly bowed at their Sajangnim after she closed the door. Yang Hyunsuk was seated on the sofa. He motioned for Chaerin to sit so she took the seat in front of him. 

 

“How’s your world tour doing?” he started and Chaerin was dreading for the moment he asks about those plane tickets to China. 2ne1 actually cancelled it, fearing the wrath of the mighty Yang Hyunsuk if they still pursued going to China. She took a deep breath and looked at him.

 

“Everything fine, Sajangnim. The girls and I are working so hard for this All or Nothing concert,” she said and even smiled just to boost her confidence. Calm down Lee Chaerin. Smile and calm the down. This mantra kept repeating in her head.

 

"Hmm. Anyway I have some news for you. I don't know if it's good news for you or not,” he said a little calm that got Chaerin's hands sweaty. She clasped her hands together and looked down at her lap. , their Sajangnim was so calm while she was thinking worst possible scenario ever. Like 2ne1 being disbanded, netizens found out about her suicidal attempts, or forcing her to leave the group or something. "You are going to . . . "

 

- leave the group since you was causing ruckus anyway

 

- pay for the damage if news leaked that you were suicidal

 

- never step foot on China ever again, even though your Guangzhou concert there was not yet finished

 

". . . have a solo debut in America."

 

Chaerin automatically looked up, confusion clearly written in her face. She was not sure if she heard it right. She was what, actually? American debut? Solo?

 

"I'm having a solo debut? In America?" Chaerin asked slowly, unsure if she was just really hearing things. Their Sajangnim nodded which made her speechless. What the eff! She was having a solo debut! It's one of her dreams. Wait . . . what about the girls? That question most had been clearly written in her face because Yang Hyunsuk answered that question.

 

"The girls would be fine. Dara could start her acting career. Minzy could continue her studies. Bom could also act so they'll be fine," he said which made Chaerin nodded. Yeah, they matured through the years. 2ne1 would always be together, forever. 4ever 2ne1.

 

"Don't worry. Your debut would  still be next year. For now you should go. I heard you'll have the concert in Malaysia tomorrow."

 

She bowed and started walking out the room. When Chaerin was about to open the door, Yang Hyunsuk said something that would probably make her happiness tainted.

 

"Stop thinking about that Kris, Chaerin. Focus on yourself. Stop hurting yourself, physically and emotionally," he said so fatherly that she couldn't help but nodded and hurriedly went out the room.

 

!! Sajangnim really knew how to ruin the mood. She was so happy already. Happy thoughts, Lee Chaerin. Think happy thoughts. Solo debut. American debut. It would mean that she would go to US, of course. It would mean she would be farther away from here. From the girls. From China. From . . . him. It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter