On The Way

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon International Airport. Nine people were currently on the waiting area. They were all disguised from head to toe. A guy wearing a brown jumper suit, a pink undershirt, paired with black shoes, black mask, shades and a brown hat to hide his red hair, was walking back in forth.

 

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong, stop walking. You’re making me dizzy.” A guy wearing a brown coat, black & white striped shirt, blue jeans, white shoes, paired with shades and white mask, which was resting on his chin, was glaring at the disguised G-Dragon, who was moving like a yoyo in front of him.

 

Jiyong, looked around cautiously, then moved his mask down. “TOP-hyung, what if sasaeng saw us here? We should hurry,” he said and moved his mask back to its original position, covering his mouth.

 

Dara, who was just coming back from buying chocolates on the vending machine, rolled her eyes at what Jiyong said. “Yah, you should have listen to me when I told you guys that we girls are the one who would accompany Chaerin here in the airport,” she scolded them.

 

“But, noona, we also want to make sure that Chaerin boarded the plane safely,” Seungri, who was wearing a blue jacket, white undershirt, ripped jeans, white shoes and shades, not even trying to hide his white-dyed hair, was sitting relaxingly beside TOP.

 

“And unnie already said that she is fine. 2ne1 could accompany here her in the airport. So why are you all here?” Minzy asked, also carrying some chocolates.

 

“Guys, calm down. We’ll only attract more attention if we are arguing,” Taeyang said, who was seated beside TOP. He was wearing a simple long-sleeved black printed shirt, dirty white jeans, black shoes, a bonnet and shades. Bom rolled her eyes who was also sitting beside him.

 

“Shut up. Youngbae is right. Just shut up. I’m getting nervous here,” Bom said.

 

“Nervous? Why are you anxious, noona? Chae’s not even worried,” Daesung said and motioned for Chaerin which made all of them looked at her. There she was seated on the other seat beside TOP, wearing a simple white jacket, black undershirt, black pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter