Sallyeojwo

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gong Minji was busy watching some of her students dancing. She have recently opened her own dance studio and she was so happy of the outcome. While 2ne1 was in hiatus, she was using her time productively, going back to her studies and managing her dance studio. Just then, her phone ring, which made her students stopped.

 

“You continue, I’ll just check my phone,” Minzy told her assistant who tell the students to continue the routine while Minzy went to the bench in the corner where her duffel bag was. She opened it and fished for her phone. The text message she received was weird.

 

Sandara Park just finished shooting for her new web drama. She smiled and bowed at the PD’s as she boarded her car. She exhaled deeply as she closed her car and sat on the driver seat. She was damn tired. She closed her eyes for a minute and tried to relax. Her phone beeped and she grabbed it to check who texted her. Her brows raised when she saw a text from Park Bom.

 

Lee Chaerin travelled from LA to Seoul that night. She was so exhausted when she finally reached her apartment unit. She didn’t bothered changing clothes and headed straight to her room. She even left her luggage on the living room. She would just arrange it later. For now she needed a good and long sleep.

 

Meanwhile, Park Bom was getting irritated. Why the hell couldn’t she contact their leader? She had been calling her for hours already and it was always unattended. She knew that Chaerin got back to Korea. She badly needed to speak with her. She decided to call her other members.

 

“Yoboseyo?” she heard Dara’s voice.

 

“Oddiya?” Bom asked as she paced back and forth inside her condo. She was actually in San Francisco right now and she would have gone to Los Angeles if she knew that CL was there but she only found out about it when Chaerin was already on her way home in Seoul.

 

“Huh? I’m here in Seoul. Why? You’re here?!” Dara asked, surprise in her voice. Bom rolled her eyes at this.

 

“No, I’m not,” she answered. “Go to Chaerin. It’s urgent. I already texted Minzy. She’s on the way to Chae’s apartment," Bom added and ended the call before Dara could complain.

 

Meanwhile, Lee Chaerin woke up 3 hours later, her body felt rested but her head was still aching. Damn jetlag. She went to her living room and grabbed her purse on the sofa which she just threw there when she arrived a while ago. She searched for her phone and turned it on. Messages flooded her inbox, mostly from her members. She shrugged it off and didn’t even bother to read it. She was about to go to the kitchen to grab something to eat when her doorbell ring.

 

When she opened the door, it revealed her members, she still counted it as three because Minzy was holding her iPad with her skype on so Bom was on the other en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter