Cares and Goodbyes

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guangzhou, China

 

2 hour and 40 minutes. That's how long and far a certain young man travelled all the way to Guangzhou from Beijing. He immediately boarded the plane from Beijing Capital International Airport to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. It was a non-stop flight. He heaved a sigh when he was finally inside the elevator of the building his dduijjang was staying, anxiety and excitement overwhelming him. He was going to see their leader again. He couldn't help but smile. He got off the elevator and walked slowly while trying to calm his nerves. His brows creased as fished for his phone on the pocket of his ripped jeans and opened it. He looked at the sent text message indicating Kris’ address. It’s the same apartment unit. 1106. A woman was standing in front of the said unit. She was obviously ringing the doorbell. She looked familiar to him. 'Is that--’ his own mind contradicted him. That woman may have pale complexion but her hair was brown. She was wearing a simple white dress that fell above her knees underneath a black cardigan paired with high-cut knee-length leather boots.

 

Meanwhile, the said woman was already growing impatient. "Why the hell is he not opening this door again?" she muttered out loud. She then felt someone looking at her; she cautiously looked at her side to see a tall guy dressed in a simple dark blue sweater and brown trousers. Her eyes widen when she looked at those eyes. Deer. "Luhan!!" she exclaimed.

 

"Shut up. People might hear you," he scolded her as he rolled his eyes. He crossed his arms and just stared at her.

 

"Why are you . . ." Sica trailed off. What a stupid question. She was feeling so giddy from Luhan's stares. She was so used to his hatred stares that now that he looked at her without those made her felt weird.

 

"Here?" He finished her question. She heard him scoffed. So maybe he still hates her, anyway. "You tell me. You're the one who called me," he answered.

 

"Yeah. Thank you for coming," she softly said and sincerely smiled which caught Luhan off guard. He was not used to that side of her. She was always an icy cold woman who was always bxtchy. She only displayed this side of her to Kris and Minseok.

 

Luhan just scratched the back of his neck. Not knowing how to react. So instead he pressed the doorbell again. "I'll open it," she said and started punching in the passkey.

 

"You knew his passkey?" he asked, his voice laced with curiosity. Sica just nodded and opened the door. "How?" His brows knitted. Is this woman really that special for Kris to tell her his passkey?

 

"It’s easy. I just tried guessing it before," she stated, remembering the first time she visited Kris and he didn't want to see her because Kris didn't want her to be tangled in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter