Luhan

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul shopping district

 

October. As the air grew colder and leaves turn to grey, four women, fully disguised, were strolling the sidewalks while looking  at the stalls nearby.

 

2ne1's maknae was from time to time taking photos using her camera she brought. She loved taking photographs and it was obvious by the way her eyes gleamed with joy while viewing the shots she took. The Vampire Goddess meanwhile was also busy taking pictures, actually selcas using her unnie's phone. Bom was just eating her beloved corns and often sidetracked when her eyes caught something red, green or pink (mostly clothes). And as for their leader, their ever so strong leader, she was just watching her members walking in front of her.

 

Just weeks ago, she died. Not physically but she knew her heart already stopped beating ever since that day. The day Jessica Jung left SNSD was also the day Lee Chaerin died. She knew she couldn't cope anymore. Not anymore. If she tried to be strong months ago, this time it’s different. Way poles apart. He indirectly confirmed it when Jessica left. He did choose someone, after all. And that someone is not Lee Chaerin.

 

Chaerin smiled as she watched Bom and Dara arguing whether to enter a store or not while Minzy was on her own world taking pictures of the trees nearby. 'How would you really live when you already died?' she thought. Cause Chaerin really wanted to know. Everyone thought she was still the same. Everyone thought that she was strong. She was not. She just continued her life amidst everything. Pain? She was already numb of it.

 

"Chae? Let's go," Bom called and dragged her inside the store where Dara and Minzy were already busy trying hats.

 

"Unnie look. It looks good on me, right?" Minzy said as she examined herself in front of the mirror while wearing a penguin-styled bonnet.

 

"That is so cute, Minji-yah. Let me also try," Dara commented and Minzy gave it to her. She then tried putting it on her head but unfortunately, it didn't fit. She poutingly gave it back to Minzy who giggled.

 

"Chae, try it," Dara said and Chaerin who was leisurely watching them shook her head. She would have persuaded their leader when they heard a stifled shriek which of course came from the one and only, Park Bom.

 

"Oh my gosh!! Lulu would love that," Bom said while admiring another penguin-styled hat. Dara just rolled her eyes while Minzy agreed on her Bommie unnie's taste.

 

While the girls continue their banter, Chaerin's line of vision caught something black. It's a hat. Just a normal black hat for anyone but not for her. It has the same style. She had the same identical hat in their dorm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter