Phone Call

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A house full of guys, ranging from 20-25 years old, these guys still acted like teenagers. But losing one of their leaders maybe took a toll on them. They might look the same on the stage, but it’s never similar. Performing on stage as 11 was different. Obviously not the same.

 

Since it’s their one-day break from their ongoing concert, the boys really used the time to just stay at the dorm and bond. Jongin was busy playing with his dogs that he super missed with Joonmyeon joining him in the staircase. Kyungsoo was in his room, probably watching movie. Minseok was in his room, sleeping. The remaining 7 members of EXO were on the living room. Chanyeol was seated on the couch, watching something on his iPad, probably 2ne1’s music videos. Baekhyun was beside him, talking to his girlfriend on the phone. Yixing and Jongdae was playing NBA 2k14 with Tao and Sehun cheering on them. Then, Luhan emerged from the kitchen, carrying his bottle of water, just in case.

 

“Yah, I wanna play, too,” Luhan said and sat beside Lay who was so serious in playing because his team was losing already.

 

“Hyung, you just recovered from a cold. Don’t strain yourself,” Tao reprimanded Luhan but he didn’t really listen and grabbed the gamepad away from Lay.

 

“Hold this for me, Yixing. I’m gonna win this game for you,” he boastfully said and passed his phone to Lay. Jongdae just sarcastically laughed since he knew he was already winning this game.

 

“Hyung, don’t use too much energy. Bom-noona would kill us if you come down with a cold again,” Sehun scolded his hyung but as usual, Luhan turned a deaf ear to them because he was already enjoying the game.

 

Just then, Park Bom’s song, You and I echoed through the room. Turned out someone was calling on Luhan’s phone. “Hyung, someone’s calling you,” Lay said and tried to hand the phone to Luhan who was still focused on playing.

 

“Who is it?” he asked nonchalantly without even removing his gaze on the flat screen TV.

 

136-0020-xxxx

 

“It’s . . . unregistered number,” Lay answered. Brows furrowed. The phone number looked familiar.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter