Real Reason

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey!! I'm back!! I promise myself that I'll update on Kris' birthday so here it is.

Please don't hate me bc of this tho. 

As she opened her eyes, the first thing that meet her eyes were the light sipping through the blinds. Venetian blind on her window? When did she put screens on her window? She never used those type of plastics to block out the light on her windows. She prefer curtains so why the hell was there a roller shade on her window? She pulled herself up and groaned when she felt like her head was being hammered. Hangover.  What did she do last night? She massaged her temple and looked around her room when her eyes widen. Her room was different. Everything looked different. From the bookshelves messily arranged beside a door. Another door across her, which she presumed was the bathroom. A big flat screen TV with shelves of CDs. Her brows raised when she saw a big Rilakkuma bear near the bookshelves. Wait, this isn’t her room. She looked at the bedside table and saw a picture frame. She seized it and saw a photograph. Their photo. A snapshot of her and Kris, during the after party for MAMA last year. That’s when reality came kicking in.

 

“I never stopped loving you.”

 

That was not a dream, right?

 

Lee Chaerin stood up and that’s when she noticed that she was . She smirked. “It was real,” she whispered before entering the bathroom. While showering, she couldn’t help but remember fragments of what happened last night. The kisses, the caresses, the moans, the groans. She was blushing furiously when she was finally finished showering. She grabbed her clothes that were thrown away on the floor last night, and put it on herself. She heard her stomach grumble. She stare down on it and put her hand on her tummy.

 

“I’m hungry,” she said and went out the room, a smile not leaving her face. She was also looking around, trying to memorize every nook and corner of the house.

 

“Kris?” she called as she entered the kitchen but her smile faded when she saw Kris. He was in the kitchen, alright, but he was not alone. There standing with all her glory, with a cute pink ruffled apron, and a spatula on her right hand, was Jung Sooyeon, The two were oblivious of Chaerin’s presence so she took her time to watch them.

 

“Please explain to me again why the hell am I cooking your breakfast?” Jessica sarcastically said as she put the scrambled egg on the serving plate. She inwardly sighed. Kris was seated on the island counter, just watching Jessica.

 

“Because you love me,” Kris cheekily answered and tried to smile cutely. Jessica rolled her eyes at this. Urrgh. This guy really knew how to use his charms.

 

“Yeah, right,” she sarcastically said and glared at him. “I’m a busy person, Kris. B&E would open soon so don’t disturb me,” she added as she put some plates on the counter. She felt so pathetic right now. And yeah, she was dumb. 100% and totally dumb. Why the hell did she even cook breakfast?!

 

Jessica removed the apron and rolled her eyes when Kris was just smiling at her. “I’m finished. I better go Kris. Before she wake up and see me. . .” Jessica trailed off when she looked by the entrance of the kitchen and saw a woman standing there, freshly showered, her brown-dyed hair still damp. She unconsciously smiled bitterly. Of course. Those feline eyes were looking at her, matching her gaze. Kris must noticed Jessica’s abrupt stop so he followed Jessica’s stare and saw Lee Chaerin.

 

“Faith!!” he shouted, surprise evident in his face. He was about to approach her when his phone ring. He took a glance on the flashing screen and groaned. “Excuse me but I have to answer this,” Kris said and went out the kitchen, probably going to the living room. Leaving the two women on the kitchen.

 

Chaerin scrutinized Jessica Jung, head to toe. She looked different from the woman she saw on f(x)’s dorm. Oh well, how many months was it sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter