Face-Off Version 2.0

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It didn’t make sense. Unbelievable. The hell! That’s not true, right? Lee Chaerin was now here in a park nearby Kris’ apartment, sitting at one of the benches there. She left him there. She couldn’t still believe this. And Chaerin’s head was in a turmoil. He was lying, right? It couldn’t be true, right? He looked healthy. He was even in Prague before, shooting for his movie. He also went to Beijing to shoot another movie. It doesn’t make sense at all.

 

“You don’t understand it at all, right?” She heard someone said and saw a woman stand in front of her. She looked up at that person and saw Jessica Jung, with her arms crossed, standing before Chaerin, a sad smile plastered on her face. “You are thinking that Kris was lying because he want you to leave him alone,” she stated and Chaerin just nodded her head. Jessica was right. Chaerin had been convincing herself that all these were a big fat lie.

 

She watched Jessica as she kneel down to be in level with Chaerin and held her hand. She sadly smiled at Chaerin. “That’s what I also thought, the first time I found out about it. That it was all a lie. That he was just joking at me. But it was the truth. A damn hard fact,” she said and Chaerin felt something wetting her hands. Turned out it was Jessica’s tears.

 

“What the hell!! This is not true!! Kris, stop! This is not the time for jokes. Please stop!!” Jessica said as her vision was becoming blurry because of her tears. They were now here at the hospital. Kris just finished his check up and was telling her the result.

 

She started punching him on his chest. “Don’t’ lie to me!! I don’t believe you!! Stop it!!” she shouted and Kris just hugged her, receiving all the punches from her. “Kris, take it back. It’s not true, right?” she asked and looked up at him. He just sadly smiled at her.

 

“He was dying, Chaerin. We found out last May. I forced him to have a check-up cause I noticed how he easily get exhausted than before. That’s when I found out his illness. He have a coronary heart disease. And he didn’t want to have surgical treatment because chances are low that he would survive it.”

 

She was now pacing back in forth. They were here in one of the dance studio in SME. EXO already went home. The only one left is Kim Minseok and Wu Yifan, who were watching their noona walk back and forth, while biting her nails.

 

“Noona, you’re making me dizzy,” Xiumin said and Jessica glared at him.

 

“Yah, Kim Minseok, help me. You’re dduijjang is so hard-headed.” She said and faced Kris. “You have to undergo surgery. The doctor said so. All those painkillers won’t do you any good. Just listen to your doctor, please,” Jessica said, her face devoid of any emotions though she was really anxious inside.

 

“Why would I? The chances of living are still low. No sense of doing it if I’m stil going to die. Might as well wait until my time is up,” Kris said and walked out the room, leaving them there.

 

“You know Kris, he is so stubborn. I couldn’t force him to undergo surgery. That’s when he decided to leave Seoul and go to China. He didn’t want you to be hurt when he die. He wanted you to forget him. That’s why he left, without saying anything at all. That’s also the reason why we never confirm nor deny the rumoured relationship between us. He needed a reason for you to hate him and forget him. He always think that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter