Rumors

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara Park was happily humming while cooking pancakes. She always looked so fresh even so early in the morning. Then a shriek pierced through the morning air that made her jumped and let go of what she was doing. She quickly leave the kitchen, good thing she remembered turning off the stove or else who knows what would happen. She hurriedly went to the living room where the annoying shrill came from and saw Bom was occupying the couch, holding her phone with a weird expression on her face.

 

“What’s the problem?” asked Minzy who was just getting out of her room. She was obviously awakened by the screech, seeing as her hair was still disheveled and her eyes were still half close. She sat on the couch and tried to stifle a yawn while Dara looked worriedly at Bom.

 

“Oh my goodness! You have to see this!” Bom exclaimed and pulled Dara beside her. She shoved the phone on Dara’s face who snatched the phone away from Bom. Her brows arched when Dara saw what the fuss is about. She saw an article. Just a freaking article caused a scream this early. She skimmed through the article and handed the phone to Minzy.

 

“So? What do you think of this?” Bom inquired, looking so worried. 

 

Minzy tried to muffle another yawn and rubbed her eyes. “It’s rubbish unnie,” she commented as she pass the phone back to Bom which made Dara laughed.

 

“My thought exactly. Purely rubbish,” Dara agreed which made Bom’s eye widen.

 

“Yah. Aren’t you even perturbed by this news? Because I am and I guess Chae would be also,” Bom uttered then her brow creased. “Speaking of which, where is she?” she asked.

 

“She went jogging. And please don’t let her read that trash,” Dara told them while standing up but Bom yanked her to sit down again.

 

“But why? And seriously, this is a delicate matter. The pictures said it all,” Bom argued, looking so worked up already. 

 

“Unnie, I guess this is just one of those things they did to make a fuss about something, you know, media play. Remember the last time on SNS?” Minzy reminded them. She then got some throw pillows and hugged them then closed her eyes. Apparently, she was still very sleepy.

 

“And remember Chaerin’s reaction? She was so annoyed so please let’s refrain from causing trouble,” Dara added and pat Minzy’s head affectionately.

 

“Yah listen to me. I’m your unnie. Did you read the article properly? Cause if you did it was clearly indicated here that they are in a relationship,” Bom stated and she even stood up to emphasized her point. The two looked at her unenthusiastically.

 

“Who’s on a relationship?” Someone asked which made the three of them spun and viewed the person who was now closing their front door. Chaerin entered while wiping sweats from her forehead and face. She obviously just arrived and heard the last part of their conversation.

 

Dara hurriedly hauled Bom to sit, clamped Bom’s mouth using her hand and put the phone under the throw pillows besides her. “Oh it’s nothing Chae. Right?” she quickly answered and glance at the two. Minzy nodded while Bom removed Dara’s hand on and frowned at the two. Dara pinched her without Chaerin noticing.

 

“Okay,” she said and snatched the throw pillows away then collapsed on the couch between Bom and Dara. Chaerin then felt a little uncomfortable and reached underneath and noticed that she had sat on Bom’s phone so she picked it up.

 

“Unnie, sorry. I sat on your phone,” Chaerin apologized. The three hastily tried to grab the phone all at once which made Chaerin suspicious.

 

“Alright. What is it that you are all hiding from me?” she asked and tried to look intimidating.

 

“Hiding? We are not hiding anything.” Dara swiftly stood up, grabbed the phone and tugged Chaerin. ”Let’s go to the kitchen. I made pancakes,” she said and dragged Chaerin with her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter