Plane Ticket

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People tend to fear falling in love again once they got hurt. Likewise, in giving their trust. When someone already broke the trust you gave, you usually fear to trust again. Double kill. That was exactly what Chaerin felt. He didn’t only break her heart, he also broke the trust she gave. Plus they killed her. Nothing hurts more than finding out that the one you love had fallen out of love with you and was now together with the person he love.

 

Lee Chaerin was now in a park, her mind wandering around. She was just standing near the lake, feeding some ducks. Style Icon Awards just finished yesterday and she had collaboration performance with Diplo. Which reminds her about that solo American debut. She didn’t know why but she was having second thoughts about it. She already missed her members. To think that she was just starting to prepare for her debut. What more if she already debut. 2ne1 was in hiatus. Dara was given a web drama. Bom was in vacation somewhere in US. Minzy went back to studying and she also opened a dance studio.

 

“You’re Lee Chaerin, right?” she heard a feminine voice asked. When she turned around, she saw a very pretty woman who looked like just around the same age as her. The woman’s brows were raised. She even scrutinized Chaerin from head to toe. Then the woman shook her head. What the hell was that?

 

Chaerin checked herself. She was wearing a simple gray sweater, denim skirt and a pair of white heels. Okay, Chaerin know she was not wearing any make up on today. “Tssk. Sooyeon-unnie is prettier,” Chaerin heard the woman muttered. What? Who the eff is Sooyeon-unnie?

 

“Do I know you?” Chaerin asked as she looked around. What if this woman was a sasaeng? Only a few people littered the park and she was a little far from them. Fxck. What if this woman was a lunatic or something? The woman grabbed her bag and pulled a white envelope. She then presented the envelope to Chaerin which made her brows creased. What is that?

 

Chaerin think that the woman noticed that she didn’t have any plan in accepting the envelope. The woman rolled her eyes and grabbed Chaerin's hand, giving her the envelope. She looked straight into Chaerin's eyes and that’s when Chaerin noticed a flicker of sadness in there. The woman spun and started walking away. After a few steps, she halted and turned back to Chaerin. “You better save him or I would definitely end you,” the woman with such firmness in her voice which sent Chaerin goose bumps. She rubbed her arms and watched the woman walked away until she was out of her sight. The hell? End her? Who is she?

 

Minutes later, Chaerin felt a gush of wind around her and a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She peeked to see who it is though she already knew who it is. “Unnie, I’m sorry I’m late. Traffic, gosh. But its fine, I’m just 10 minutes late, right?” the person blabbered and Chaerin just smiled. This girl was always a handful. So noisy and talkative but Chaerin wouldn't have it any other way. Her sister, Lee Harin.

 

“Let’s go sit. I felt exhausted running. I think I run around too much, looking for you. You didn’t even tell me that you’re here by the pond,” Harin said and started dragging her sister towards a bench nearby. As soon as they sat, she grabbed Chaerin's hands. That’s when she noticed the envelope.

 

“What is this, unnie?” Harin asked and seized the envelope away. She was about to open it when they both noticed that it was sealed. Their curiosity raise at this. “Where did this come from?” Harin asked but Chaerin just shrugged her shoulders. She didn’t really know that woman, in the first place.

 

Chaerin seized the envelope from Harin and opened it. The thing inside the envelope really shocked her. Why someone would give her this? She felt Harin nudged her so she passed to Harin the paper inside the envelope. Chaerin saw Harin's eyes widen. “Unnie . . . wha . . why?” she stammered and looked to Chaerin for answers. “You have a flight tomorrow for California. Don’t tell me . . .” she trailed off.

 

“I didn’t own that. Someone gave it to me,” Chaerin answered. The piece of paper? Oh, it’s just a ticket. An open-ended ticket to Beijing, China. She didn’t know what to make of this. Why would she go there? She didn’t have any reason to go there. Okay, so maybe she have a reason but th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter