Anniversary

The Reason You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Chaerin sighed and looked at the house. She fidgeted on her seat as she contemplates what to do. I have to do this, she thought. She grabbed her shades and wore it. She put on her hoodie and calmly stepped out of her new car, a Ferrari 599XX. She missed her old one, her Mini Cooper S Roadster but it was already broken and it was taking damn too long to be fixed.

 

Chaerin took her time in walking towards the said house. It was actually a dorm, home of 12 annoying dorky guys. She was silently thankful that nobody noticed her. As she was about to press the doorbell, someone caught her hand which made her yelp. She looked up and saw a guy wearing bulky clothing with matching mask and bonnet.

 

“Yah, You almost gave me a heart attack,” Chaerin said and pushed his hands that were gripping her hand. The guy just laughed and let her in the house.

 

“What are you doing here, noona? Visiting someone?” he asked as she collapsed herself on the sofa. She looked really exhausted. She took off her sunglasses. Behind the thick layer of eyeliners, there were dark circles below her eyes. Meanwhile the guy took off his mask.

 

“I’m not just visiting Tao-yah, I want to kill someone,” she declared, making him chuckled.

 

“Well, Kris-hyung is a little busy so I think I know the sentiments behind,” Huang Zitao  said and sat beside her.

 

“Little busy? He’s not answering his phone, not even replying to my text messages. Little busy my as*,” she spat.

 

“Chaerin-noona, hyung is really busy. He is having a collaboration with the Jung sisters, remember?” he stated while opening his SNS.

 

“Collab? Try looking for Krystal’s Instagram,” she said sarcastically. Even though a little confused, Tao obeyed whatever his noona told him and his eyes suddenly widened. Krystal updated her SNS with a picture of Kris and Jessica hugging each other. She even put a hastag. #Krissica

 

“HYUNG!!!!” Tao shouted. Then as if magic, handsome men flooded the living room.

 

“Yah! Tao what’s with the shouting?!” Suho also shouted while descending down the stairs.

 

“What’s your problem----" Xiumin didn’t finished what he is saying when he noticed a dark aura emiting besides Tao which is caused by no other than. . .

 

“Chaerin-noona!!!!” Sehun shouted and run towards her, hugging Chaerin with all his might.

 

“Yah, you’re going to crush her,” Chen complained and he sat on the floor. All the other EXO members sat either on the couch or the floor. They were all happy that the 2ne1’s leader is visiting them.

 

“So Tao-yah, what’s with all the shouting?”Baekhyun inquired. Tao hand over his phone to Baekhyun and all the guys went near Baekhyun to take a glimpse of whatever the issue is. They are crowding Baekhyun and Chaerin stifled a laugh. The boys look so dorky at the moment.

 

“Yah. You’re all suffocating me,” Baekhyun whined. Luhan snatched the phone away and stood up. Then his deer-like eyes widened. Everyone was so curious, so they all opened their SNS account and they were all shocked.

 

“Krissica? I don’t even know that there is a ship like that,” Chen commented.

 

“Of course they would have that, remember Kris-hyung’s collab with her?” Kai stated.

 

“Oh yeah. But it’s with the Jung sisters. Not just Jessica-sshi,” Lay interjected.

 

“I think they did that for the song to be a hot topic,” Kyungsoo added.

 

“Okay I understand that Krissica thing because it is obviously media play but what I don’t understand is why that guy is not even making efforts to contact me. It is already two days since he last called me,” Chaerin said while her eyes were closed. She didn’t dare open them because she doesn’t want to look pathetic and cry in front of these boys. The Baddest Female in Seoul crying because of the Galaxy Boy? Oh come on.

 

“Chaerin-noona,” she heard Chanyeol called so she opened her eyes. He gave her a long stemmed white rose. She looked at him curiously and that’s when she realized that the EXO formed a straight line and was one by one giving her a white rose.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter