Chapter 8

My Nanny

You woke up and saw a white path in front of you. You followed it for hours until finally it led you to a door. It was a simple brown door, but it didn’t have any handles. You try pushing it and it opened. You walked in and were amazed to find the most beautiful garden you have ever seen. You slowly walked deeper into the garden as you kept following the path until you saw a girl in a beautiful white dress.

You: Excuse me, miss what is this place? Can you please help me?

The girl turnedaround and you were shocked to see who it was but also very happy.

You: Unnie!(you ran over to hug her) Omg I can’t believe it is you! I miss you so much! You wouldn’t believe who I met and saw! Wait…… where am I? Am I dead?

Eunji: Ani, you aren’t dead. I asked the heaven to let me come see you before you go back to earth. I needed to tell you something.

You: But, I don’t want to go back! Can’t I just stay with you! Please!

Eunji: Sweetie, I wish you could too, but it isn’t your time yet. Plus you still have omma and appa to take care of. They don’t need to bear through another painful memory arraso.

You: (You start to sob a bit) But, I don’t want to live anymore……. It isn’t fair. You weren’t supposed to die yet; it was supposed to be me! Why was it you! (You start to shout and cry and scream) How come he took you away from us! Why couldn’t he take me instead! WHY! WHY! WHY, NOT ME!

Eunji: (she pulls you in a hug and starts to your head and comfort you) Sweetie……. I know you’re hurt. I know you think it is your entire fault. I know that you wish you can turn back time to change everything. But everything happens for a reason. And it wasn’t your time back then it was mine. You still have a full life ahead of you. It’s going to be a tough one but a very beautiful life will be waiting for you at the end. You need to forgive yourself and move on. There are still many people down there who loves you and are waiting for you. I have to go now and so do you.

You: Ani! Unnie! Please don’t go yet! Come back!(crying)

Eunji: (she slowly fades away) Remember, Always smile and whatever obstacle that comes your way, stay strong. I know you are a strong girl. Be true to yourself and you will find your way. I love you.

You: Unnie! Unnie! Andawe I don’t want this!

Everything starts to fade around you and you were left alone in the darkness. You then start to hear voices around you.

Mark POV

It has been 2 days now and she still hasn’t woken up yet. The last 2 days have been crazy. After Jessica came back from filling out the forms she told me that _______’s house has been broken into and that she will live with them for now and whenever. For some reason I kind of felt bad for her, but maybe she might have stage this so I do feel bad for her. Then I started to think that if she lives with them she will be closer to them and I can’t let that happen.

Mark: Noona, so you guys are going to let her stay with you?

Jessica: Yes, of course she is! Why wouldn’t she? She has no one else.

Mark: You can just rent an apartment for her………

Jessica: No! I need her to help me!

Mark: Then can I live with you too.

Jessica: Why?

Mark: Because I feel lonely………

Jessica: Uh huh……

Mark: What? I Do.

Jessica: Okay you can, but on one condition. You can’t be mean and always assume and accuse _________  of something. If I see that you do. You will be the one to get kick out. You hear me!

Mark: What!?!?! That is so not fair! How come I get kick out! I’m your brother!

Jessica: Because you are the one who is wrong.

Mark: But……..

Jessica: No buts. It is a yes or a no.

Mark: Fine.

Jessica: Great! Now go to her house and pack some of her belongings and bring it over to me place. Leave her clothes to me. I’ll pack that.

Mark: WHAT! Why do I have to do it!

Jessica: Fine, you can stay here and watch her.

Mark: Never mind I’ll go to her house. Give me her address.

I reached her home and notice that it was in the worst part of L.A. It really made me wonder who she was. As I went inside the house I saw shattered glass all over the floor. It seem like they broke in from the window. I went to her bedroom and started to grab pictures and books and just some other stuff. I then came across a photo of what seem likes to be her and her sister. How come she looks so familiar? I felt like I’ve seen her sister before, but if I have I would remember, right? I then just forget it and packed the rest of her belongings and took it to my Noona’s place.

After I dropped her stuff off, Jessica called me to go pick Jaden up. She also told me that she will spend the night with her tonight and I can stay with Jaden and bring him tomorrow after I pick him up from school.

Next Day

I dropped Jaden at school and decide to go back to my hotel/apartment to pack my belongings and bring it to Jessica house. After I finished packing it was time to go pick up Jaden and so I did. I picked up Jaden and went to the hospital. As the hospital comes in view the curios cutie pie just got to ask.

Jaden: Hyung, why are we going to the hospital?

Mark: To go get your omma.

Jaden: (Starts to become frantic) Why! Did something happen to omma!

Mark: (chuckles) Ani, your omma is just visiting a friend.

Jaden: Oh. Who is her friend?

Mark: ummmmmm………. It’s……… ummmm……… Oh look where here. Let’s go come on your omma is waiting for us.

We went in and saw Jessica in the waiting area. I started to wonder why she was there instead of inside her room, and then it hit me. Something must have happened. I rushed over in a panic and for some reason I was feeling afraid.

Mark: Noona! What happen? Did something happen to ________!

Jessica: What are you talking about? She is fine I was waiting out here for you guys so Jaden doesn’t find out but apparently that didn’t work!

I was relief that nothing bad happened but then realized my mistake. Jaden just heard what I said and now he is crying. Jessica took him outside and explained to him what happen. As she was explaining I went to her room. I sat on the chair next to her bed and just stare at her for awhile. She was pretty, I have to admit that but she looks so familiar. Who is she, how come her and her sister seems so familiar. It seems like I have met them before. Jessica comes back with Jaden and brother-in law. It seem that he also stayed here for the night with Jessica because he didn’t come home yesterday night. We all sat in silence. Jaden fell asleep in Jessica arms and Junghyun was doing work on his laptop. It was quiet until we started to hear faint cries. We all looked at each other and then looked at ________. She had her face scrunched up and tears were streaming down her face. She started to shout some words. All I heard was “Please don’t leave me!” We then tried to wake her up.

Mark: _______ ah, _________ah, wake up! Wake up!

Jessica: _______ ah, yah what’s wrong! Wake up!

Junghyun: I’ll go get the doctor.

She woke up and sat up quickly. The next thing I knew, she was hugging me and crying into my shoulder saying,” Please don’t leave me.” I slowly put my hands around her and slowly pat her back. I don’t know what made me do it but I just did. Her cries slowly subside and all of a sudden she pushes me away. We made eye contact and I could see the pain and hurt in her eyes. She looked at her other side and saw Jessica. Jessica pulled her in an embrace and she started to cry again. I slowly got up and left the room.  I guess she realized who embrace she was in. I felt hurt when she did that. For some reason I start to miss the warmth of our embrace.

 

I hope you like this chapter! Please upvote and comment! Thank you readers for reading this! sorry if it has errors and it isn't good. Will i hope you guys like it!