Chapter 22

My Nanny

No one POV

Mark, Jinyoung and T.O.P were finally able to track down the warehouse after much complication since _______ turn off her phone. They were able to track through Min’s phone since it was still active.

As they reach the hidden warehouse, they stop a few meters away from it so they wouldn’t be heard. They got out and start to walk quietly although Jessica sent them a text that her uncle told them to stay put and they will be there in about 30 minutes.

However each minute made them more nervous and they couldn’t sit and wait for the SWAT team to get there.

 As they reach the warehouse they quietly went towards the window that was open to see what was going on.

Your POV

The sight that greets you when you enter the warehouse was horrifying. Hanging there with her arms above her head and her shirt ripped barely hanging onto her blood stained body that had obvious bruises and cuts was Min.

She had her head down and was wearing very thin cloths. She looks like she can pass out any minute now. You looked around and were surprised to see the warehouse empty, so you went straight to untie Min.

“Unnie?!?!” Min said while slowly looking up.

“Min ah, are you okay?”

“What are you doing here? You aren’t supposed to be here! Leave now before he comes back! This is a trap! I’m okay, I’m fine, and he didn’t do anything to me.” Min said trying not to cry.

“No, I can’t just leave you here,” you said while untying her.

You were finally able to untie her and her body automatically drops to the ground. You look at her in horror and pain. You couldn’t believe how lifeless she looks at the moment. The girl you knew long ago weren’t there, she seem to have vanish with no trace.

As you help her up and make your way to the door you were stop by the ice cold voice.

“You came.” He said with no emotion.

“What do you want Kai! You already took my sister, why are you doing this to me,” you shouted.

“Ah, is that how you are going to treat me? I came back for you. For the hurt and pain you left me with1” he snarled.

“Kai, you cheated on me! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT CHEATED ON ME AND HURT ME! Why can’t you get it through your head that it was your fault!” you screamed in frustration.

“Because I love you, I asked for your forgiveness and another chance but you wouldn’t let me! Don’t you know that you were the one that made me go crazy! I WANTED YOU BACK BUT YOU REFUSED, SO I DID IT THE HARD WAY!”

“YOU’RE CRAZY!”

“Crazy for you! COME BACK WITH ME AND START AGAIN, I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN, I WILL LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR LOVER ALONE; JUST COME BACK TO ME!” he pleaded.

“So if I leave with you, you would stop bothering those who are important to me?”

End of POV

Min POV

I watch Unnie as she was thinking about what to do. I know for sure she would go back to that bastard just to keep the rest of us safe. I can’t let her do that though.

“Fine, I will go with you.” I heard her answer.

Before I can object a loud noise was heard from the entrance and there entered Mark, Jinyoung, and T.O.P.

It’s like time stop as I made eye contact with Jinyoung. I was shock to see him here. I was shock to actually see them all here. They were supposed to hate me and not put themselves in danger for a backstabbing friend like me.

I looked into his eyes and saw, pain, hurt, disappointment, worried, but worst of all forgiveness. I was getting lost and a loud boom made me lose my thoughts and came out of my trance.

“SHE WON’T BE GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU!” I heard Mark roar.

End of POV

Jinyoung POV

We enter after we heard her answer to his request. As we enter I kept my gaze on Min. right when she turned around we made eye contact. I can see how tired and pale she is. The pain and hurt in her eyes were too much for her own good.

I wanted to run toward her and comfort her and make sure she isn’t in pain anymore. I still kept my gaze lock on her even when she looked away. I looked at her fully and saw how much tortured she was put through. Her blood stain bruised body and all the red marks that were so dark and angry they weren’t hard to miss. 

I wanted to murder that bastard the more I find more marks on her fragile body. While observing her I didn’t notice that Kai had pulled out a gun and pointed it at ________.

End of POV

Mark POV

I watch as he took out a gun and pointed it towards ________. I could feel my heart beat speeding up and my hands go cold.

“If I can’t have her than you can’t either.” Kai said angrily and pointed the gun towards _______ and shot her right in her abdomen.

Before I could rush over and protect her he already shot her. I looked at her as her face is drain from its color. I rush towards her as she was the only thing in my sight. I kept my eyes locked on her and she did too.

However she was screaming something, but I couldn’t understand what she was saying. It was like I lost my hearing. My mind was only thinking on holding her in my arms and keeping her safe. The next thing I knew she was in my arms, but shot again.

She was trying to tell me to run before Kai shot me, but I kept moving towards her involuntary and the next thing I knew she threw herself in front of me.

I watched as she slowly fell to the ground. My heart stops beating and I could feel the numbness take over. I slowly fell to the ground and took her in my arms.

“YAH, WHY DID YOU TAKE THE BULLET FOR ME EVEN AFTER YOU WHERE SHOT!” I screamed as I found my voice back.

“You can’t get hurt, you’re an idol,” she said quietly.

“Yah, I don’t care if I get hurt or not, but you, when you get hurt, it hurts me more than if I was to get shot.” I said trying not to cry.

“Mark, I’m sorry, I may not be Baby Boo, but I love you………………” she said as she fell unconscious.

End of POV

T.O.P POV

Everything happened so fast. After _________ was shot twice, he was going to shot at Mark. Mark wasn’t paying attention and I was going to run to shield him when Min beat me to it. However he turned the gun towards me and Jinyoung and shot.

I closed my eyes ready for the impact, but felt nothing. I looked over to my side to see that he shot Jinyoung instead. I was shocked, but the only thing that was processing was to kill that bastard, so I ran like a mad man and tackled him down before he could shot anyone else.

He was able to push me off and run for his gun. He pointed it at me then towards Min. I almost attacked him when he turned it toward her, but I know that will cause him to shot.

“Why are you doing this.” I spat.

“Ah you shouldn’t be using a tone like that. as you can see I’m ready to kill her at any moment now. Just a pull from my finger and you will never see her again.” He laughed amused.

“Why are you shooting innocent people!” I exclaimed irrated and mad.

“Because you guys interfere and I’m also outnumber, so it only makes sense to number it down.” he said so casually it sent chills down my spine.

“You’re crazy!” I shouted, couldn’t hold in my frustration.

“Maybe, but you know she got to go also. It was fun playing with her. She was such a loyal stubborn .  Damn I should have just fu** her. At least I was able to touch her.” He stated as he starts to laugh.

“YOU CRAZY BASTARD! HOW CAN YOU TOUCH MY SISTER LIKE THAT! YOU INSANE PSYCHOTIC !” I screamed, not being able to handle the information of Min being touch by this sick bastard.

“Ahh, you’re too loud for your own good. You should watch what you’re saying. Anyways it’s time for her to go.” He said while pulling the trigger.

Before he was about to shot, loud noises came from outside.

“Put your hands up where we can see them!” the swat team shouted.

“Not until, I kill them all!” he screeched.

Before he was able to pull the trigger he was shot in the head. I sigh in relief and ran towards Min who was cradling Jinyoung in her arms. She was crying and I couldn’t do anything but watch helplessly.  I wanted to comfort her like a big brother, but I didn’t know how.

The ambulance came and took Jinyoung and ________.  Mark followed _______ while I followed Min into Jinyoung.

“Min ah, he will be okay.” I said trying to comfort her as the paramedics asked her to stop stressing and worry about her own health.  Before she could answer she passed out and almost fell onto the floor if I didn’t catch her.

“Min! Min!” I screamed as I panic. I watch as one of the paramedics turned toward Min and start to take her pulse.

“Her heart rate is slowing down! We need to get to the hospital quick! Tell them to be ready at the entrance with another stretcher!” the paramedic shouted towards the driver.

 

 

Here is the first update! I'll try to update the next one in a bit once i finish writing it! ANyways hope you like this chapter! PLEASE COMMENT AND UPVOTE!