Chapter 7

My Nanny

You woke up feeling light headed and dizzy. As your eyes started to adjust to the morning light you saw Mark sleeping soundly on his bed. You then remember that last night you ended up sleeping there because he wouldn’t let your hand go. You tried to get up using your left hand but fell back down because your wrist hurt and it felt numb. You then realized that you never cleaned the wound yesterday and it was bleeding quite a bit. You slow got up and went to the bathroom.

You took off the handkerchief and it was soaked in blood. You started to wipe the dry blood on your wrist but it just made it bleed again. You went through his cupboard until you found the med kit. You took out a piece of cloth like band aid and wrapped it around your wrist. As you checked your phone for the time you found 12 messages and 15 missed calls from Jessica. You looked at the text and as you read you found out she went to your house to check on you but you weren’t there. She also asked if you were okay because it seems your home was broken in too.

Mark woke up with a bad headache and the feeling to vomit. He ran to the bathroom you were in and threw up in the toilet. As he looked up he realizes that you were here and he was shocked!

Mark: Yah….. What are you doing here? Did you do anything to me? I know I’m handsome; you better not have taken advantage of me.

You: What!!!! Me, take advantage of you? (scoffs) You’re so full of yourself!! If it wasn’t for me you would have made headlines in Korea if anyone recognizes you! You should feel grateful that I helped you! Ugh you’re such an unreasonable person! I’m done here; I don’t need to argue with a person like this. I feel ill enough already.

Mark POV

As she made her way out and towards the door I thought about what she said. Then I realize how unreasonable I was; will at least for that moment, because what she said was true. She didn’t have to help me but she did anyways even though she hates me so much. So I decided to follow her and apologize for at least accusing her and thank her for helping me keep my image. I’m only doing this because she helped me. I still believe that she has something up her sleeves. So I chase after her and grabbed her wrist.

Mark: Yah……

You: OWWW!! AHH!! LET GO! IT HURTS!

You try to shake his grip off your left arm but it felt weak and even more numb than before, you realized that your blood was seeping through the cloth and it seem to open the cut more because of the harsh grip from Mark. He let go of your wrist and you fell back against the wall. You started to feel dizzy and your whole left hand felt numb. Your breathing became harder. Then the world started to disappear and you fell into darkness.

Mark POV

I looked down at her wrist and it was bleeding. I let go and saw blood on my hand and realize that it has been bleeding for a bit and she is starting to look paler. When I looked up she was leaning against the wall. Her breathing got harder and she looked like she was in pain I took a few step towards her and call her name. Then she out and fell into my arms.

 Yah! _________ah ! Wake up! __________ah!

I went back and grabbed my car key and phone. For some reason I felt scared. It reminded me of what happened when I was younger with my Baby Boo.

Flashback (they were 10)

Mark was in his hospital room waiting for his Baby Boo to come visit him. He waited and waited and finally she came. He was angry yet happy because she showed up. She came in with a bag of food and his anger vanished. They ate and played happily, but because they weren’t careful the glass cup feel and shattered over her feet. Since she took off her shoes and only wore her socks the glass cut through and cut her. She started to cry and Mark was in panic. He was scared, afraid, but the most important he was worried. Luckily the nurse came in to give Mark his medicine at that same time and was able to help clean up the mess and mad his Baby Boo foot better.

End of Flashback

Mark arrived in the emergency room and your wrist still hasn’t stopped bleeding. The doctor rushed her to the ICU and all he could do was wait and call his sister.

Mark: Noona….. (Sounds distress)

Jessica: What’s wrong? Why do you sound so detach.

Mark: Noona, _________ is in the ER.

Jessica: WHAT! HOW COME! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN! IS SHE OKAY? IS IT BAD?

Mark: I don’t know noona, I just got her here and she is in the ICU right now. I think last night she cut her wrist and never cleaned it. It was bleeding pretty badly; I think she lost a lot of blood.

Jessica: Which hospital you’re at? I’m coming right now and when I get there you better tell me the whole story.

Mark: Where at LA Community Hospital (I made this up not sure if it real)

Jessica reached the hospital in record times, she even ran from her car to the ER. As she got there the doctors were taking you to your room. Jessica rushed over to where Mark was since he was next to you and bombarded them with questions.

Jessica: Is she okay? What happened? She won’t die right? She…..

Mark: Noona, calm down and let the doctors explain.

Jessica: I’m calm, totally calm, why wouldn’t I be!!

Mark: NOONA!

Jessica: Okay, okay, please doctor you have to help her, I will do anything……

Doctor: Are you her guardian? We checked her file and her parents are out of state.

Jessica: Yes, I’m her guardian as of right now, I’m her sister’s friend and I’m taking care of her for the time being.

 Doctor: Okay then, so she will be fine. It was good that the cut didn’t go too deep or else it would have been worst and a lot more complicated. What happened was that the glass cut right above the main blood vessel that was why it kept on bleeding non- stop and the extra pressure that was put onto her wrist made the cut open slightly bigger that’s why she bled a lot more. Also, because the cut was open since last night she lost a lot of blood that was why it was hard for her to breathe because there weren’t enough oxygen carried in her blood stream. She will need to be admitted so we can observer her overnight to check if everything is fine. Now then, I need you to come to the front desk and fill out the form, feel free to come do it later, but please do it before you leave so she can be admitted to the room.

Jessica: Thank you soooooo MUCH! I appreciate it!

(Doctor walks out)

Jessica turn backed to Mark and demand him to tell her everything from the beginning to end and so he did.

Jessica: Mark, you’re an idol now and you need to keep your image. Many of your fans know you are here. Some of them can be crazy so you need to be careful. Next time please be less careless and when she wakes up you better apologize and thank her. She doesn’t deserve this. Not after what happen.

Mark: I’m sorry Noona, I won’t do it again. I will say sorry and thank her but not for what I said to her at the restaurant. That is something else and I won’t let her think that I have let my guard down.

Jessica: MARK! Gosh stop being a fool and come to reality. She isn’t just anyone. We know her since Korea.

Mark: We? I don’t remember much but Baby Boo.

Jessica: You still haven’t forgotten about her all this time. Maybe if you open up that blind heart of yours you will realize who she is.

Mark: What do you mean? Is she here in LA? Do you know anything about her?!?!

Jessica: I don’t know but your heart will guide you once it opens. I need to go fill those forms now. If she wakes up come and get me.

Mark: Okay…… I guess

 

OMG! almost 40 subscribers! Pretty please comment and upvote! I still need names for my sub-character! I don't know how he will be so please help!