Chapter 2

My Nanny

At JYP Company

No one POV

Got 7 were called into JYP office for a discussion. After 2 year of debut and success JYP decide to let them have a break for a while and go visit their family because all of them haven’t see them for a long time.

JYP: After this comeback I will let you guys have a break and go see your family. I’m pretty sure you guys miss them.

JB: How long until the promotion of the comeback is over?

JYP: I would say about 4 to 5 months.

BamBam: How long do we get to see our family?

JYP: I’m giving you six months to stay with your family and after that it is back to hard work. So therefore do your best till the end of these 4 to 5 months and you will be able to go see and stay with your family for a while. You guys are allowed to go on trips together with your family but notify me first so I can get everything ready for your trip.

Got7: Ne! We understand and thank you!

JYP: That’s all you may go.

Back in LA to you

After you told Jessica the story both of you guys started to cry again and you looked into her eyes to see so much regret. Then Jaden came out of his room because he really wanted to play with you.

Jaden: Umma!! Can I play with pretty noona now? Oh? Umma, why are you and noona crying?

Jessica: Jaden ah, this pretty noona and her unnie and I were friends way before I had you.

Jaden: Jinjah?!? Wow that means I have another noona! This noona must be pretty too!

You chuckled at his cuteness and for the first time you felt a bit happier. You watch as Jessica explains to him that your Unnie isn’t here with us anymore and is with angels. You watched his expression and it turned sad, then the thing you expect least was all of a sudden he looked up at you and smiled and said….

Jaden: Noona, since the other noona is with Angels now I will watch and protect you. I will let no one hurt you again and that’s a promise.

You smiled a real smile for the first time ever since that incident. You looked at him and he was just too cute looking all serious. He then put his pinky finger out and said……

Jaden: Noona, I pinky promise so don’t cry anymore. You should be happy because now you have a prince charming.

You: Okay, since you promise to protect and watch me I will too.

You both pink promise and the truce was called. Jessica phone rang so she answered it and it was from her husband asking if she found a nanny yet to watch Jaden. Jaden heard this and started to tug on his mom shirt to get her attention.

Jaden: umma, I don’t want a stranger watching me I want you! Please umma (about to cry) don’t leave me with a stranger.

Jessica: Jaden ah, be a good boy okay? Omma and Appa have to go to work to make money and I can’t always stay with you.

Jaden: If you can’t stay then can noona be my nanny?

Jessica: Oh, baby she is probably busy too. She probably has work too like your omma and appa.

Jaden: Can I ask her? Please!! (Making puppy eyes)

Jessica could never resist his puppy eyes so she said okay. He came running towards you with excitement and when he stopped in front of you he stick his hand out asking you to pick him up, so you did.

Jaden: Noona, can you be my nanny?

You were shocked to hear that and you didn’t know what to say.

Jaden: Please Noona? (Starts to make his puppy eyes.) I don’t want stranger to watch me.

You looked at him and smile. Then Jessica came from the kitchen telling you that you don’t have to if you are busy and have things you need to do. She also said if you decide to be the nanny she will also pay you since she was already planning to do that with the person she was going to hire. You didn’t know what to do but if you were true to yourself you know that this is probably the best chance to get a job because you were still unemployed and in need to work or else you can’t pay for rent.

You: mmmmm……… I have time since I haven’t found a job yet and I wouldn’t mind watching this adorable child for awhile until I get my life to be steady again.

Jaden: Yes!!! I get to see pretty noona everyday now!!

You smiled at him and Jessica just shook her head laughing at his cuteness. When you looked at the time it was already 8:30 and you needed to get home before 9 or else it would be very dangerous. You lived in the worst part of LA because you can’t afford the more expensive apartments and it scares you to go home in the dark because your apartment was on a scary street. It was strangely quite and it makes it even creepier.

You: Unnie, it’s getting late and I need to go home now.

Jessica: Ani, don’t go home yet, my husband is almost home with food and you haven’t ate dinner yet either.

You: it’s okay I’m not hungry and I have to go now so bye! And Bye Jaden!

You were walking towards the door when it opened and showed brother in law. You call him brother in law because you and Jessica consider each other family.

(JH will be shown when he is talking and junghyun will be his name)

JH: Oh!?!?! Omg!! ____________ ah it’s you! It’s really you!

You: Annoyesaghaeyo (You bow to show respect) brother in law.

JH: Where is your sister? I want to see her too? Where is she? Is she doing fine?

You froze when you heard that and then you looked up with a slight smile and excuse yourself outside to go home.

Back in the house

JH: Yebo, what’s wrong? What happened? How come both of your eyes are so red?

Jaden: Appa, if you ask a lot at once omma can’t answer. Noona sister is with angels now.

Junghyun looked over at Jessica in disbelief and looked at her face to see if there were any trace of lie but there weren’t. After they ate with Jaden they got him ready for bed. After they tuck him in they both went to their room and slept; her in his arm all cuddle up together. She then started to tell the story and what happened. She started to cry again and this time along with her husband.

Jessica: Yebo, (sniff, sniff) we were supposed to grow old together and have our kids engaged with each other.

JH: It’ll be okay yebo, we will go visit her soon.

After you left you felt the tears coming again but you stopped it and hauled a taxi. You then realize that you didn’t ask for the time to be there tomorrow and what you need to prepare. You didn’t even have her number but decide to just show up at 7:30 in case he has school and since school in LA don’t start till 8 she estimated her time.

The Next Morning

You got up at 6 and got ready for the day with the cute little rascal. You got to their house at 7:30 and she was glad to see that you came after not knowing what time to come.

You: sorry about yesterday.

Jessica: Ani, it’s okay I understand. I explained it to him and he was devastated too, but everything will be okay now.

You: Thank you.

Jessica: You’re welcome.

You: Where is Jaden?

Jessica: His dad is putting getting him ready.

You smiled when she said that and you started to think about when you get married and how nice it would be to see your husband getting your guys child ready. You snap out of daydream when Jaden came running and hug your legs. After he let go you bent down to pick him up and went toward the dining room to feed him. After you were done feeding him Jessica gave you their numbers including work incase of an emergency and Jaden schedule. She also gave you a credit card incase Jaden need or want something.

Jaden Schedule

8-12 he has kindergarten

After he is back from school you guys can either go home or a café to do his hw for 1 hour

After hw he has piano lesson from 2-3:30

 After piano lesson just hangout and bond! Have fun with Jaden!

 

 

Sorry if the first 2 chapter are boring, im trying my best to make this intresting. Please comment so i know how you feel about this story! ill also try to update often.