Chapter 11

My Nanny

“Ice Cream Sundae!” Jaden screamed.

“Yah! Jaden shhhh,” Noona is sleeping, we can make ice cream sundae when she wakes up.

“okay hyung.”

You fell asleep by the time you guys reach the house. He didn’t want to wake you up so he carried you to your room and laid you down.

After he took you to your room he came downstairs to watch Jaden. He cooked Jaden some ramen and then helped him do homework. They finished in about an hour and it was only 1:30.

Mark POV

Jaden finished his piano lesson and decide to come back home. When we got there she wasn’t awake yet. Then Jaden started to yawn and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

“Jaden, are you tired?”

“Ne hyung,” he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

“Okay then, come on let’s go take a nap,” I said as i picked him up.

“Hyung, can we go sleep with noona?”

“What?” I said with utter confusion.

“Hyung, please!!! I always do…… ever since Noona has been my nanny she holds me to sleep when I take my naps. I can’t sleep if she doesn’t hold me.” He whined.

“Are you sure Jaden?” I said not believing what he told me.

“Ne, hyung,” he said with puppy eyes.

Darn those puppy eyes. I can never resist his puppy eyes.

“Fine, but we will wake --------- first and ask her if it’s okay.” I said to him playing it safe.

I carried him to her room and laid Jaden next to her. He looked up at me as if waiting for me to do something. Then as gently as possibly I tried to wake her up. I turned towards her face was and whispered into her ears. As I kept on whispering for her to wake up I notice her features. A cute nose, rosy cheeks, beautiful eyes, and the most gorgeous were her lips. It was shaped in like a perfect “m” and it had a perfect natural color. Tempting to kiss I thought.

“------------ah, is it okay if Jaden sleep with you on the bed?” I whispered into her ears.

She finally slightly opens her eyes adjusting to the person in front of her; and she finally notices that we were just a few centimeters apart. As her eyes grew wider I stepped back and asked her the question again to make it less awkward.

“Ummm……… Jaden told me that when he takes naps you hold him to sleep and so he asked me to take him here but I wasn’t sure so I told him I’ll ask you first but since you were sleeping soundly I tried to wake you up nicely and……….” I said it all in one breath until she interrupted me.

“It’s okay he can stay here I’ll put him to sleep.” She said quickly.

I was about to walk out when Jaden called me.

“Hyung…..” Jaden called out.

“You’re not going to sleep here?” he asked me innocently.

“Uh…….. Jaden ah, I can’t right now okay?” I said trying to come up with an excuse.

“But hyung,” he whined. “I want you to hold me too, like how omma and appa hold me to sleep at night. You and noona can do that too.” He said it so innocently to me.

“ummm…….. not this time, I have to do something very important right now, okay?” I said it quickly as possible then left the room without his answer.

Your POV

You were shocked when Jaden asked that unexpected question. It also seemed liked Mark was too. You then understood why he has asked that. It was because he misses and is used to the comfort of his parents hold. You were about to tell Mark to just stay to make Jaden happy but he already walked out.

“Noona, you won’t leave me right?” he said to you worriedly.

“Of course not honey. Why did you think that?”

“Because uncle Mark left.” He said disappointedly.

“Awww baby, he is busy, next time he will sleep with you okay?” you told him in a cheerful tone.

“Okay, but you’re going to sleep with us next time right? Like omma and appa?” he questioned cutely.

“Yeah, next time, okay. Now go to sleep.”

He pulled one of your arms out and then laid his head on it then grabbed the other to wrap around him like a blanket. Then he snuggles comfortable into your chest and drift off to dreamland.

After putting him to sleep you went downstairs to go cook dinner before Jessica and Junghyun gets home.  It was already 4 and they were going to be back at least by 6. As you were going to the kitchen you saw Mark sitting on the couch reading. You felt like he should know that Jaden is mad at him so he can go cheer him up when he wakes up.

“You know that Jaden is mad at you right?” you said.

“Why is that?” he asked without taking his eyes off of the book.”

“He thinks of it as you leaving him when you don’t comfort or hold him to sleep. Especially since he hardly gets to spend any time with you.” You said coldly to make him feel bad, but he didn’t even looked up from his book and it was irritating you.

 You then looked at the book cover to see what he was reading that he wasn’t paying any attention to what you said. As you looked at the title it was called Beautiful Creatures. You were surprised that he was reading. Especially since he was an idol and that book had a series with at least 500 pages or more on each book. You know that book inside and out because it was one of your favorite series since forever. He then looked up from the book and stared at you.

“You’re reading the Beautiful Creatures series?” you asked trying to break the silence and his stare.

“Yeah,” he said. “Why do you seem so surprised?”

“Nothing it’s just………”

“Just what huh?” Is it because of my good looks and amazing talent you never expected someone like me to read?”

And there he goes again. The old Mark is back. The self centered, egoistic bastard is back. All you could do was rolled your eyes because you didn’t have the time to fight for something so childish.

“Oh admit it.” he said cockily.

“Shut up!” you retorted. “I was going to say, that because you were an idol I expected you guys to be busy and not even pay attention to books.” You said to him confidently. You saw his shocked face and you smiled with satisfaction for making him speechless.  

“Remember to cheer Jaden up when he wakes up.” You said before leaving for the kitchen.

You then went to the fridge and took out some ingredients to make stir-fry, fried fish, bamboo with some pork, and rice. You started by making rice, then you cut the veggies for the stir-fry, then the chicken that will be cook for the stir-fry.

You finished right before Jessica and Junghyun got home.

“MMMM…….. something smells good!” they both said in unison.

Then Jaden came and attack them.

“Omma! Appa!” Jaden yelled with happiness and jumped into his father arms giving him a kiss on the cheek and then doing the same to Jessica.

“Agioo, does our son miss us that much?” they both asked him the same time. He then shook his head up and down with much enthusiasm.

“Did you not have fun with your hyung and noona?” They asked out of curiosity.

“I did have fun,” he replied with a smile.

“Then why do you miss us so much, we were only gone since this morning?” They asked him.

“It’s because I miss sleeping in between Appa and Omma.” He said cheekily.

You smiled at his innocence exactly understanding why. Then you looked over to Mark and he had a smiled on his face. That smile showed understanding of the little 6 year old boy feelings because ever since Jaden got up he has been trying to make that boy not be mad at him. He eventually succeeds right before Jessica and Junghyun got home.

“Hey guys,” you said.”I made dinner so go wash up and come eat. I’m almost done setting the table,” you said happily.

After they washed up everyone came and sat down. Junghyun sat at the head, then to his left was Jaden, and then next to Jaden was Jessica. He wanted to sit in between his parents. You sat across from Jaden and Mark sat next to you.

“Wow, you made all of this!?!?!” Jessica said surprisingly. Then she said the line you feared most at the moment.” I thought I told you not to do anything but rest.” She said in a disappointing tone.

“I’m sorry........ it was just…..” you said before you got cut off.

“Forget it; I’ll forgive you since you made us such an amazing dinner, but next time please rest. You’re looking pale again and I bet that is because you were cooking.”  

Then she turned to Mark.

“Didn’t I tell you to not let her do work?” she nagged at Mark. “You should have helped her or better yet you should have cooked dinner.”

“What?!?! Why are you blaming me!” he said angrily. “It’s not my fault she won’t listen! I even went as far as saying she was my girlfriend because you told me to not let any guys near her……..”

 

Hey scribers!!!! Sorry for late update! I've been so busy! Anyway thanks for reading and supporting this story! Please upvot and comment! i love comments! Don't be shy :) I hope you enjoy!