Chapter 14

My Nanny

JR POV

“ugh, I feel so jetlagged.” Jackson said

“Hyung, I’m tired.” Complained BamBam

It was 12 A.M and we just landed in LA. We decided to visit Mark because he was the only one out of the country and we wanted to explore California. All of our families were in Korea besides BamBam, Jackson, and Mark, but after 2 months BamBam and Jackson decided to come back early from their home country, so we all decided to give Mark a surprise visit.

Since it was late already we decided to check in the nearest hotel to rest and go surprise him tomorrow morning. I couldn’t sleep so I decided to take a walk. Although I was tired, for some reason my mind won’t go to sleep. I was strolling along the street near the hotel when the girl in front of me suddenly tripped and fell. It was funny but I tried to contain my laughter because it is rude to laugh at someone you don’t know.

“Are you okay,” I asked her in my okay English.

“Ummmmm, yeah I’m fine,” she stuttered.

As she got off the ground and started to walk away, I notice a bright pink color on her behind. That was when I realized her pants ripped and her were showing.

“Yah, you umm should cover your behind,” I shouted at her since she was a few feet ahead of me. She gave me a confused face, but when she touched her bottom her faced turned bright red. Although it was dark the streetlamp helped me see her face and her actions. She bowed a “thank you” to me and then took off her jacket and wrapped it around her waist.

As she walked off I could hear her scolding herself on how embarrassing that was and I thought she was kind of cute. It was 1 when I looked at the time on my phone and decided to walk back to the hotel since it was late and I was getting sleepy.

Min POV

Omg! That was so embarrassing! Ugh, kill me now! Why did I have to be so clumsy? Why did he have to be cute, ugh he must have thought I was weird! Oh, will it is not like I will meet him again………

No One POV

“Yah, everyone up!” shouted JB.

“5 more minute hyung….” Youngjae replied in a tired tone along with the other members.

“Remember, we rented that beach house and we need to go check in and settle all of our stuff in there since we will be here for about a month.” JB lectured for them to get up.

“It’s only 7 hyung,” Jackson replied feeling irritated and throwing the covers on his head.

“We need to settle in as soon as possible and we still have to go surprise Mark!” JB said feeling frustrated.

“But it is so early.” Yugyeom also replied tiredly.

“Get up now or I will go over there myself and tell Noona that you guys don’t want to see her and that you guys don’t miss her.” JB threatened.

“Fine, we’re up,” everyone mumbled.

Everyone got ready by 7:30 and left the hotel. They reached the beach house within 20 minutes and everyone beside JB went to find a room and went straight to the bed.

JB looked up the address that Jessica gave to him before they left Korea and found out that it was the house next door!!!

“Yah!!!!!!!! Everyone! Get Up! I Found Where Noona’s house at!” JB screeched.

Everyone came running towards JB asking where.

“Right there.” He pointed to the house next door.

“Don’t lie to us,” BamBam pouted.

“I’m serious,” JB said with a straight face.

“Let’s go knock and check out who it is.” JR replied.

They walked over to the house and knocked.

JR POV

As we were waiting for the door to open I felt a presence standing behind us so I slowly turned around and when I saw her I face I was surprised who it was.

“You?!?!” we both said in unison.

““Hyung, do you know her?” BamBam asked.

Before he could get an answer the door open.

“Noona! you are here!” a little boy ran and screamed out of joy towards the girl.

“Aigoo, my baby misses me that much?’ she smiled upon seeing the little boy and forgetting about us.

“Noona, who are those guys?” the adorable boy asked her pointing at us.

It seemed liked she was about to answer when that idiotic Jackson answered.

“Were Mark’s band mates, who are you?” Jackson questions them.

“Where is your hyung and noona?” she asked the little boy, ignoring Jackson question.

“They are still sleeping” the little boy replied.

She scoops up the little boy who I assume is Jessica’s son. I remember Mark being happy when he said he was becoming an uncle and told us that they were going to name him Jaden. She walked right pass us into the house and we didn’t know what to do. We stood by the doorway deciding to go in or not when she gesture us to go inside. She took us to the living room and we sat down.

 As she put Jaden down she asked one of us to go with her to go wake Mark up while she went to wake up this other person. I volunteer myself just because; I don’t even know why I wanted to go wake up the stubborn and sleepyhead Mark.

As we went upstairs there was an awkward silence, but once we reached the top she pointed towards a room stating its Mark’s room. I walked in without knocking and went straight towards the bed, but as I reached the edge no one was there. I checked the bathroom but he wasn’t there either so I walked out and went to the room across since she entered that room earlier.

“I can’t find him anywhere……….” I said, but didn’t question farther when I saw what she saw.

Mark was holding this random girl in his arms and he seemed happy!?!?! That girl and I just stared at them then looked at each other with unreadable expression.

Min POV

I can’t believe that _________ is in Mark’s arm! They looked like a couple and it was cute. She told me a month ago about her and Mark when they were younger, but for some reason he doesn’t remember anything. All he remembered was the nickname the he gave her and some precious memories when they were younger.

Flashback

“Unnie, how did you come to know Mark and his family?” Min asked you while you guys were working together.

“It was a long time ago back in Korea. We were just children, but we were very close. My older sister and Jessica were best friends; they were like sisters.”

“You had an older sister?” Min asked you out of curiosity.

“Yes, I did or will I used to……… she passed away a few years back……….”

“Oh……. I’m sorry for your lost……” Min replied sincerely.

“Ani, it’s okay; that was years ago, I will tell you about her another time since you want to know about me and Mark.” You replied as cheerfully as possible.

“Okay then….. so what happened?” she asked changing it back to the original topic.

“He was always at the hospital getting treatment because he had a brain tumor. The doctors during that time had difficulties with his brain tumor because they didn’t want to do surgery on him since he was so young and the tumor was pretty big. If anything goes wrong it can damage his brain, so they recommended his parents to take him to America for better and higher level treatment that can cure him. So they took him and the whole family after Jessica’s wedding. I don’t know what happened after they came to America, but Jessica told me the surgery was very intense and long, but the doctors were able to mange to get the tumor out. The doctors also said that some of his memories will be forgotten due to where the tumor was located and the damage from it. So I guess he forget me or some of me.” You finished telling with a sad and bitter smile.

End of Flashback

As I woke up from my trance I saw the guy walking over to Mark and was about to wake him up but then I grabbed his arm and quietly pulled him out of the room.

“Hey, why did you pull me out? I was about to wake him up!”

“Can’t you see they are sleeping?”

“So….. we were supposed to wake them up,” he retorted.

“Just shut it and lets go make breakfast. “ I said trying to change the topic.

As we went down it seem like Jaden was having a good time with them. Will, beside the guy with the dark hair. They were arguing about something and Jaden seemed to dislike him because he was being mean to him. It was kind of cute actually.

“Yah, Jackson stop acting like a little a kid. Why are you arguing with a little kid?!” the guy from last night stated.

“Noona!” Jaden ran to me and hid behind my legs. “That man is mean.” Jaden said with a pout and a stink eye towards his way.

“Hyung, he started it!” Jackson pouted.

“Are you serious?” he looked at him with a disbelief look.

“Who is hungry?” I said changing the topic.

All of a sudden all hands went up and the argument were forgotten and food was the only thing on their minds.  After introduction Jinyoung, who prefer to be called JR came with me to help cook. I wonder why he keeps on volunteering himself to help me. I wonder if it was because of last night. Omg I shouldn’t even remind myself. That was probably the most embarrassing thing that happened to me. We started to make omelets and bacon quietly, but it was an awkward quiet.

“So…. What were you doing out so late last night.” JR said trying to create a conversation.

“What were “you” doing out so late last night?” I questioned back.

“Yah, you should be grateful that I told you about your , or you would have walked all the way home like that and maybe even got kidnap by erts.” He said angrily yet teasingly.

I turned red suddenly due to embarrassment. “Yah…. You didn’t have to……”

“Noona, is the food ready?” Jaden came in asking.

“It’s ready, go call all your hyung to come eat and go wake up Noona.” I said without thinking.

“Hyung come eat!” I heard Jaden yell then going up the stairs.

“Yah, isn’t Mark in her room too and they were………” JR said reminding me.

How could I forget ugh! I speed walked out the kitchen with Jinyoung following close behind and tried to get to her room as fast as possible.

Mark POV

As I woke up I felt something in my arms or rather someone.  As I looked down I realize that _________ was in my arms. For some reason I wasn’t angry but was very happy and content holding her like this. It was like she was molded to fit perfectly in my arms.

As I stared at her face her eyes slowly opened and fluttered awake. Then her eyes meet with mine and realization hit her that she was in my arms. She tried to get out but for some reason I wanted to , so I held her tighter.

“Mark, what are you doing? Let me go,” she said in a low voice.

I looked down at her face and her cheeks were turning red. “How cute” I thought.

“Why? Don’t you like it?”

“No, it’s uncomfortable and it’s uncomfortable,” she stuttered.

“You shouldn’t lie, missy. I see that blush on your cheek. I know you like this position very much.” I said to .

“Yah, don’t be such a cocky bastard,” she said getting angry.

She started to struggle trying to get out of my grip but I held on to her tighter.

“Yah, let me go,” she said angrily.

It was cute seeing her angry, but I kept my teasing face on. All of a sudden the door opened and came in running Jaden. I let her go quickly and Jaden jumped right in between us.

“Noona! Hyung! Get up! Food is ready,” he said jumping on the bed.

“Yah Jaden………” Min came in all of a sudden followed by JR and the rest of the members slowly showed up one by one

“What are you guys doing here!?!?” I said shocked.

“Hi, hyung.” They all said sheepily.

“Yah, Unnie why are your cheeks red? Do you have a fever? Min asked _______.

“A……..n…..i” she stuttered. “It’s just hot” she said trying to make an excused.

“Who is she?” the guys asked Mark. “Why are you guys in the same room?” they all asked questionly.

Uh oh, I thought to myself. How was I going to explain this to them?

“Hyung and Unnie slept together with me last night,” Jaden said innocently.

Oh no, the members are going to tease me about this now.

No One POV

After much explaining everyone went back down to let the other two clean up and get themselves ready. As they were eating introduction was made and new friendships began. All the boys beside JR and Mark were talking to the girls trying to get to know them better, while Jaden and Jackson broke out into another argument. It was a sight to see at a breakfast table.

After breakfast the girls cleaned up with the 2 youngest while the other boys and Jaden went to go play in the living room. After cleaning was done the members wanted to go to the pier so everyone went to get ready. Min and _______ took Jaden to go get ready and the boys went back to their beach house.

Your POV

After everyone got ready we headed to the pier. Since we lived near we just walked. You and Min were holding Jaden hand and playing with him when he wanted to go play with his new hyungs so we let him go and we had some alone time.

“Unnie, what happened this morning? Why were you so red or should I say blushing?” Min said in a teasing tone.

“Yah, nothing happened okay.”

“You’re lying.”

“Fine, don’t say anything to anyone okay?”

“When I woke up I was already in his arms and when I realized it I tried to get out of his arm, but he held onto me tighter. I asked him to let me go but he wouldn’t and held onto me tighter. He started to tease me so I was getting mad and started to struggle out of his arm, but since he was stronger he was able to keep me in that position and then Jaden burst I and yeah.”

“Do you like him?” Min asked seriously.

You were shocked by her question and you didn’t know how to reply.

“DO. YOU. LIKE. HIM,” she emphasized each word.

“No…….. why would I, he is a stubborn, bipolar, and a cocky bastard. He is nice one minute and mean the other, who would like a guy like that,” you said not convince at all.

“I think you do like him, ever since forever. It’s not like but LOVE. I know you love him ever since you saw him again, but you just keep on closing your heart and burying the truth although this wasn’t your old Mark it is still Mark. I know you miss him and you wish that he remembers you and would hold you and tell you how much he misses you, but that will never happen if you don’t admit to the truth. So I will ask you again, DO YOU LIKE….. I MEAN LOVE MARK?”

“I………………..”

 

 

Hey, readers! omg i have a little over 100 subscribers! thank you so much for your time in reading my story! Please let me know if you feel like the story is dragging or it is good so far. For not updating in almost a month here is a long chapter! I hope you like it! The members are finally in the story! Please comment and UPVOTE! Thanks Again :)