Chapter 26

My Nanny

Mark POV
I walked out of Baby Boo room pretending to be angry because I wanted to see if she would follow me out. As I was walking out I bumped into a nurse. 
“Sor……………..”
“Yi-Eun?” the nurse said before I could finish my apology. My head shot straight up looking towards her as she said my Taiwanese name. I know only one person who calls me by that name and she is someone I wish to never meet again.
“Omg, it is you!” she gasped. “What are you doing here?” She questioned excitedly. 
“How can she act like what she did was not wrong!?” My subconscious scream. I shot her a look of disgust and anger and her smile immediately disappear. 
“Yi-Eun, I’m sorry, I never meant to hurt you, but I was desperate!” She tried to explain.
I looked at her and walked away not wanting to deal with it, but my attempt to escape didn’t work out as she ran in front of me and block me.
“Please, I’m sorry, just please hear me out first.” She looked at me desperately. 
“Fine, but not here.” I grumbled. I didn’t want Baby Boo to misunderstand if she came out and saw me arguing with her. 
She quietly led me to a hallway straight to an emergency exit into the stairwell. 
“You have 5 minutes.” I said not wanting to be near her any longer.
“I……….. never wanted to hurt you that way, but I it was the only way.”
“Tsk….. Only way! Really!?!?! Only way!” I scoffed.
“I didn’t want to do it, but you gave me no choice! You wouldn’t let me go!”
“Because I loved you! That’s why I wouldn’t let you go, I wanted to help you but you lied and pushed me away! You tricked me and the rest of the members!” I shouted.
“I still love you………….” She whispered and then suddenly put wrapped her arms around me. I tried to push her away but she was holding on really tight.
I finally stop struggling and before I could try to push her off again she suddenly lifted up her head and kissed me. 
I was shocked, I didn’t know what was happening, nothing was processing, and finally it hit me that the women I used to love was kissing me. I pushed her off and glare at her.
“I never want to see you ever again. After all you have done to me and changed me into a cold person, I am finally happy again. If it wasn’t for you I don’t know if I would have met the real love of my life. So please, don’t bother me ever again.” I said coldly and left.
End of POV
Your POV
You were in the bathroom, trying to dry your tears when you felt a sharp pain in your abdomen. As you look down, you noticed a patch of blood on your shirt that was getting bigger by the second. 
You lift up your shirt and saw that the wound had opened and a lot of blood was streaming down. It must have been from too much forceful movement when you ran from the hurtful scene. 
You slowly got up holding your open wound grim mincing in pain. As you slowly got to the bathroom door your vision starts to blur. You shook your head trying to get rid of the blurriness, but that only made it worst. 
You lean your back against the wall and slowly slid down as your legs begins to weaken. Breathing suddenly becomes hard and the dizziness was hitting you hard. You tried to gather all the strength you have left to get up but it was impossible. Before you know it, you were starting to lose conscious. 
End of POV
No One POV
The janitor walks into the girls’ bathroom about to clean it when she saw a young lady lying on the floor in a pile of blood.
“Oh my gosh!?!?” she screamed in surprise. 
“Help!!!” she ran out screaming.
After she yelled for help the doctors came rushing in. 
“Lift her up carefully,” one of them instructed. 
“Go check her medical information and inform her family,” another yelled towards the nurse.
“Prepare for an emergency surgery!” they said and wheeled her out of the bathroom. 
End of POV  
Mark POV
After I left the stairwell and was back in the hall, I was on my way to the bathroom. As I got near the bathroom, from afar I can see that there was a lot of commotion going on. As I got closer I can see someone being wheel off to the emergency. I wasn’t able to see that person face, but I was curious about what happened. I shrug it off and started to walk back towards Baby Boo room.
I opened the door to her room and walked in. As I walked in I notice how quiet it was and there was this eerie feeling. Then I saw that the bed was empty and there was only BamBam sitting on the couch with a sad look upon his face. A million different ideas suddenly flood my mind, knowing something has happened.
“BamBam, where is Baby Boo!” I said franticly. 
“In the emergency room……….” He whispered sadly.
 “W……..H……..A………T………D……….O……..Y……..O…....U……..M….E…A….N!” I stuttered and half yelled. 
‘She fainted in the bathroom, apparently she was bleeding excessively……………”
“I need to go to her!” I said cutting him off.
“Hyung…………..” He said as I was about to run off.
“Noona came looking for you earlier when you were taking a while to come back.”
“What do you mean she came looking for me?” I said, although I clearly know that she might have saw me.
“She started to think that you were really mad and wanted to come find you alone.” He sigh. 
“I think she saw me with Wei Lin……………..” I said softly as I tighten my fist at my stupidity for talking to her.
“WHO!?!?!?” BamBam then screeched.
End of POV
Jinyoung POV
I sat by the bed and watched her sleep peaceful. I continue to just watch her peaceful face when it starts to scrunch up and she starts to thrash around. 
“Please stop!” She screamed as she keeps turning back and forth.
“Min!?!?” I yelled as I slightly shaked her shoulders to wake her up.
“Min, wake up, it’s only I dream,” I then whispered in her ear as I hold her in a tight embrace. 
“It hurts………” she mumbles as tears stream down her face. 
It breaks my heart to see her like this and I know that all I can do is be by her side and comfort her.
“Shhhh, no one is going to hurt you anymore,” I whispered softly as I her hair and wiped away the tears. 
Soon enough she stopped and went back into a deep slumber in my arms. I was going to move and lay her comfortably on the bed when I notice her tight fisted hand on my shirt, so I just let her stay in that position although my chest was starting to hurt.
It didn’t compare to the pain she is in, so ignored it. As I continue to hold her in my arms the wounds on her face and arms were so much clearer than before. It was making me angry at that psycho path and I personally wish he was still alive so I can kill him myself.   
As I continue to scrunch my face up in anger, Min started to stir and then slowly opened her eyes.
“Hey beautiful,” I said softly, to not scare her. 
“Jinyoung?” she quietly questioned. 
“Mmmmmm, it’s me.” I replied with a smile upon me face.
“What happened?” she asked quietly. 
“Why you are in my arms or before you went unconscious?” I said with a smirk.
“Both……….” She said while blushing as she realized that she was hugging Jinyoung waist.
“You were having a bad dream and you wouldn’t wake up so I pulled you into a hug and whispered some comforting words and you finally stopped. I was going to lay you back down, but you really had me secure in your grip.” I and watched as her checks turn to a darker shade of pink.
“Oh……….”
“Can you tell me what the nightmare was about?” I asked although I clearly have an idea on who and what it was about. 
The doctor already told us the possible reactions and symptoms she may have while sleeping and told us that sharing what it was about is a helpful way to help a victim to slowly feel better again. 
I want to try every possible way to make her feel like she can live and be happy again. No matter what happens, I promise myself to be by her side and make her smile again.

 

 

 

I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!!!!!! I really wanted to update the next two chapters. I was really excited! but my sister press the power button on my laptop and it didn't saved. :(  I'm so sorry, but here is Chapter 26. I will work on the next 2 chapters hopefully tomorrow. Please do comment though!!! Again I'm SORRY!!!!