Chapter 19

My Nanny

I'm really sorry for taking such a long time on the update. Although i'm out of school i still have extra classes for summer :( i know i broke my promise, but i will try for double update after this chapter. Thank you for waiting and loving my story. I truly appreciate it. Thank You so very much. Please do Upvote and Comment. I love reading them. and if there is any queston, or crtiquel, then please do comment. I do answer comments once in a while. Anyways thank you very much for loving this story.

 

 

Mark POV

After receiving that phone call I rushed out of the house and into the car in 10 second flat. I looked on my phone to see where she was located at and put it on the GPS.

I know I might sound like a creeper, but I felt horrible after the “little” incident. I didn’t know what else to do to make myself feel better than having her on tracker just in case.

Flashback

Mark POV

I was getting irritated because Noona keeps on making me go everywhere with ___________. I don’t know why she keeps on making me go with her when she knows that I’m still searching for Baby Boo. I’m not gunna lie, but when we are together we always have a blast.

Today though just wasn’t a good for me so when she told me to go to the market with her I just happened to be irritated. I didn’t even argue with Noona because I know she will just threaten me, so I don’t have a choice.

We finally reach the market place and I got out first. When I looked over at her earlier she looked tired and pale but I just ignored it. As I walked ahead of her I just kept walking assuming she was behind me, but when I turned around she was gone.

I started to panic and started to go back towards my car. I searched as I went and when I realized that I have reached my car and I still haven’t found her; I know I was in deep trouble. I went back into the market to search for her just in case she was just still there.

I was getting thirsty so i went to go by water at the stand. As I was paying for my water I overheard them talking about some girl who fainted and how lucky she was to have such a handsome guy who helped her.

I was just going to ignore it when I remembered that she didn’t look to well this morning so I asked the ladies what she was wearing and how she looked like and after they explained I knew it was her. I started to panic because they said a man took her.

I ran back to my car and decided what to do. I can’t call the police because she has to be gone for a 24 hour time period before I can call, because she might show up since we aren’t sure if it is an actual kidnap, so the only choice was to call and tell Noona and the others.

No one POV Through the phone

“Noona, I’m so sorry,” he said dejectedly

“What happen, Mark?!?!” Jessica said nervously.

“Noona, someone took ________”

“What!?!?!!?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMEONE TOOK HER!” She screamed.

“I………. I walked off without her and when I turned around she wasn’t behind me anymore and then some lady told me that she fainted and this guy helped and took her.”  He said helplessly

“MARK!!!!! HOW CAN YOU JUST WALK OFF WITHOUT HER!!!”

“I know, I know, I’m sorry “

“Ugh, just come home and we can figure this out.”

“okay, Noona, I’m really sorry.”

End of flashback

No One POV

They were all sitting in the living room talking and telling stories when all of the sudden there was a loud bang at the door. Someone continue to pound and knocked like crazy at the door.

“Yah, open up!?!? You bastard! I know you are in there with ________! I put a tracker on her phone! This is the right place! Now open up!” Mark shouted like crazy.

Everyone was shocked, but then regained their senses. You looked at Jessica with a worried looked but all she did was smirk.

“Go open the door _______” Jessica whispered to ________.

“What!?!?!?!” She exclaimed.

“Everyone go hide in the room, let ______ open the door hurry!” Jessica said in a half hush yelling tone.

Soon enough everyone was hidden in the room.

Mark POV

I kept on pounding at the door and no one was answering. I was starting to get worried if he took her to a different place. After what felt like forever from pounding the door it finally opened.

I was shocked to see ______ standing by the door alright and okay. It then reminded me of last time incident again. When I saw her safe and sound.

Flashback

After I got home everyone was sitting there and worried. Many of us tried calling her but her phone was either off or dead because it couldn’t be reach.

Soon night turn into day and there was still no sign of her calls. We were all about to go crazy and call the police, but then Jessica phone started to ring. She told us that it was from ______ and we all got quiet, really quiet. They talked on the phone for a few minutes then she hung up.

“Where is she Noona!?!?!”

“She is safe; she will be getting drop off in a bit.” Jessica said with relief.

“I’m going to go buy some grocery, anyone who wants to come?” she asked everyone in the room.

“I want to go!” everyone exclaimed except Min.

“I will stay and watch Jaden then.” Min said.

“I will stay with her too then!” Jinyoung said a little bit too quickly. “I mean since all of you guys want to go the car won’t fit so I will stay behind” he said trying to save himself from embarrassment.  

We will stay too then!”  Jackson, Youngjae, and BamBam said quickly after Jinyoung.

“Why?!?!” Jinyoung whined.

“Why can’t we?” the others smirk.

“Because……… you guys wanted to some ice cream?” he stuttered and questioned his answer.

We just all laughed at his silliness. Soon after Jessica left with BamBam and Jackson, the doorbell rang.

“Who is….” I said as I opened the door and was shocked to see Top carrying _______. She was sound asleep in his arm and I couldn’t help it but feel protective? I wasn’t jealous for sure I mean it is just her. She means nothing to me right?

“Are you going to invite me in?” Top questioned the spaced out Mark.

“Sorry hyung, uhmm come in.” Mark said hesitantly.

“Where is her room?” Top said a little bit too forward for Mark liking.

“Who is here?” Min suddenly came from the kitchen. “Omo, what happened to her? Is she okay?” Min exclaimed as she saw the sleeping beauty.

Everyone soon came out one by one as they heard the commotion, but didn’t mutter a single word once they saw who was with her. After he asked the way to her room again Min proceed to lead Top the way to her room.

End of Flashback

Thinking back about the first time still felt the same now. As she was sleeping in another man’s arm, putting all my emotion in a confused state of mind I did what took over as instinct; pulling her in for a hug. We stood like that for a few minutes until I remembered the guy on the phone.

“Where is that guy?!? Did he do anything too you?!?! You’re okay right?!?! He didn’t hurt you?!?!” I exclaimed all at once.

Next thing I knew I saw everyone coming out and laughing out loud. I was shocked trying to comprehend reality. And then it hit me it was all a joke.

End of POV

Your POV

When you opened that door, you felt like the happiest person ever. The concern on his face, the way he looked at you with worry and then relief made your heart feel like it’s about to burst. Then he pulled you into a hug. His walls were finally falling and the old Mark was coming back, but you couldn’t guarantee anything; just like last time.

Flashback

After waking up and getting everything sorted you called Jessica and them so they wouldn’t worry. After finishing up the phone call, Top came back with some medicine and food. You still couldn’t believe that the person at the bar and at the flea market was Top.

You were wondering why such a huge superstar is doing here in LA. You were about to ask when his phone rang and he walked off to answer it. You decide to just take your medication and eat so you could go home. After you finished he came back and took you to his car.

On the way back home you were starting to feel sleepy and despite how hard you tried to keep your eyes open they were closing on you. The next thing you knew, you were inside your room. As you looked to your left you saw Mark lying there holding your hand and fast asleep. You couldn’t help but smile.

You kept on staring at his peaceful face and wished he was like that all the time. You were starting to get lost in thoughts until someone had to ruin it.

“I know I am handsome, but your stares are going to create holes on my handsome face.” He said with his eyes closed.

All you could do was scoffed at this conceited jerk that just had to ruin the moment. You notice that he was still holding your hand.

“Says the one who is about to break the bones in my hand from holding on to it for dear life.” You said teasingly.

“Who said I wanted to hold your hand. You held on to mine first.” He smirked then let go of your guys’ joint fingers.

You then glared at him and turned the other way. All of a sudden you felt arms s around your waist and hold you.

“I was just kidding; I was really worried for you.” He said ever so nicely.

“What are you doing?” you said trying not to stutter.

“To see how hard you have fallen for me.” He smirked.

“Yah!” you yelled as you push him away angrily. You hate it when he pulls you in then push you right back out. You really hated him for that. “Stop being so self center, if you keep that up you no one will never want to marry.” You said to blow his ego.

“So many girls would die to marry me; I think it is you who should be nicer if you want guys to like you. No one likes a feisty women.” He retorted.

“Yah,” before you could say anything else Jessica and Min came in with food and medication.”

End of Flashback

No one POV

You stood there surprised that he hugged you. You guys stood there for a while until he started to bombard you with questions. You couldn’t comprehend what he said at all as you try to calm your increasing heart rate…

Next thing you knew you were seated on the couch next to Mark.

“Yah, just admit that you like her already!” Jessica exclaimed.

“W…h….a….t…. a…..r…..e….  y…..o…..u…. t……a…..l…k…i..n…g… a..b..o..u..t” he stuttered.

It’s obvious that you have feeling for ______ instead of Min.” everyone shouted from frustration.

“B…u…t Min is Baby Boo, I can’t just leave her like that.” Mark said with concern.

“Who cares about that lying h**,” youngjae spat.

“Watch your mouth,” JB said sternly.

“What do you mean?” Mark asked confusedly.

“For goodness sake! Open your eyes more and you will see who the true one is!” Jessica screamed, starting to get frustrated.

“But Min is Baby Boo, I want to try to make it work between us.” He said confusingly.

“Ugh…..” everyone groans at how dense he is.

“Did you even fully check if she was Baby Boo?” Jackson questioned.

“No, I just saw a picture she gave to me of us. I did ask her to show me the scar on her left abdomen, because I remember when we were younger she had a burn scar there, but she would always change the topic before I could pester any further. “He said as a matter of fact. “Maybe I should call her and ask her?” he questioned.

“You should, but ask her to meet up at our house, because I have something I want to talk to you guys about.” Jessica said.

“Okay,” Mark said as he dialed her number. “She isn’t picking up? Hold on,” he said as he dialed again. “That’s strange, it went straight to voicemail?”

“Let me try,” you said quickly, feeling that something was off. You were getting nervous as it starts to ring. You were about to give up hope when finally at the last ring she picked up.

“Yah, Min, how come you’re not picking up Mark’s phone calls.” You half yell into the phone.

“Will, will, will, it’s been a while ______ah. How have you been?”

“What have you done with Min?!?!” you shouted, soon everyone was gathering around you asking you question, but you put your hand out to tell them to be silent.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, better watch that tone of yours or your little friend here will pay?”

“What have you done to her!?!?!”

“Oh, don’t worry I barely started, she is one tough cookie,” he said laughing like a maniac.

“Stop! Don’t touch her! Please, I will do anything just don’t touch her!” you said half begging and crying.

“Now that is more like it.” he said laughing through the phone. “Come to this address alone; trust me I know when you are alone or not. Tell that petty boyfriend of yours and lover boy there to not follow you, because if they do I will know.”

“Unnie, don’t come! It’s a trap all of this is a set up! He is only using me as bait. I promise you that he wouldn’t harm me! I’m part of the plan!” you heard Min distant shouting.

“You who**!” you heard him yell through the phone and then a scream following after. You pretty sure it was Min.

“Hello?!?! Hello?!?! Yah! Answer! Hello?!?!” soon the line went dead. All you could do was face the reality. 2 minutes later you received a text with the address on it along with a picture of him about to hit Min.

It was your ex-boyfriend Kai.