Chapter 13

My Nanny

Your POV

2 months have passed and you and Min has become best friends. You guys were practically like sisters and she became close to Jessica and the family too. Jaden is the most happy because now he has 2 pretty Noonas. On the other hand you and Mark were like a light switch on and off. You guys can be light as day or dark as night. One moment you guys are like brother and sister and the next you guys are at each other throats.

Like when you guys where cooking. You both had small talks on what to make for Jaden and agree on pancakes, but when it came to making it you both had different ways on how to make the pancakes and what to put on it. The next thing you know both of you guys were arguing and fighting until finally Jessica had to step in and solve the matter.

Another incident was when you guys went to go pick Jaden up and agree on taking him out to eat. Both of you guys were so happy and excited until you told him you wanted to take him to a pizza place but Mark wanted to go to the buffet. You guys argue all the way to his school even when he was in the car until finally Jaden said he just wanted to go home because he doesn’t want to see his hyung and noona fighting. Both of you guys felt bad so you guys tried asking him where he wants to go but all he said was he want to go home.

 Present

You and Mark got ready to go pick Jaden up from school and take him to the airport to see his parents off. Today his parents were going to be out of town for the weekend because of business. This will be the first time he won’t see his parents for a few days so you both tried to find something to do the whole day to distract him in missing his parents.

You guys went shopping, then to the beach and then had dinner. Finally it was time to go to bed.

“Jaden, time to go to sleep,” you yelled across the room since he was playing with Mark.

“Noona, I want to sleep with my mommy and daddy,” he replied in a sad tone. “I miss them,” he began to cry.

“Awww, it’s okay, they will come back soon,” you said in a soothing tone and embracing him in a hug. “How about you sleep with noona then,” you said.

“I can?” he asked unsured.

“Of course you can,” you smiled at him.

“Can hyung sleep with us too?” he suddenly said.

You were shocked from his question and you didn’t know how to reply. You looked at Mark for some help but he also had a shocked expression on.

“Please?” Jaden pleaded with puppy eyes at Mark.

“Ummmm, okay then I guess it wouldn’t hurt,” he said unknowingly. You just stared at him in disbelief but you couldn’t do anything because now Jaden was all happy and you didn’t want him crying again. Then your phone ring and it was Jessica.

“Hey, how is everything going?” she asked you.

“Oh everything is going fine, it’s just that he misses you guys and can’t sleep, but we solved the problem already,” you replied.

“Oh…… let me talk him.”

You put the phone on speaker and called Jaden over.

“Omma!” he replied excitedly and happily.

“Aigoo, I thought my baby was crying.” She said in an amused tone.

“I was, but then noona said I could sleep with her,” Jaden replied happily. “Hyung is also going to sleep with us too! Just like how I sleep with you and daddy!” he said even happier.

“Oh, really?” Jessica said in a shocked tone.

“Ne, omma!” he replied.

“Okay be a good boy now, mommy has to go. Good night and sweet dream don’t let the bed bugs bite.I love you” Jessica said relief.

“You too Mommy! I love you!”

He hung up and you guys went to bed. You lay down next to him while Mark slowly walked in the room.

“Hurry, hyung!” Jaden replied excitedly. “Sleep right here,” he patted the empty spot next to him.

“Uhmmm, okay I’m coming.” Mark replied nervously. He slowly walked over and lied down next to Jaden. The atmosphere was awkward between you two and Jaden doesn’t notice. All he knows was that he was in the middle with his favorite hyung and noona. Jaden kissed them good night and fell fast asleep.

“Uhmmmm, since he fell asleep I’ll slowly get up and go to my room,” Marked whispered.

“Just stay here,” you said. “I don’t want…….”

“I don’t want to stay here,” Mark retorted back. “I would never want to sleep in the same bed as you.”

“Then you should have never agree in the first place,” you said in a harsh tone “It’s not like I wanted you to stay either. I only told you to stay for Jaden sake but whatever, you can leave. Just go and sleep by yourself. If Jaden wakes up while you’re leaving, don’t even turn around. I will take care of him.” You replied with anger.

Mark just gave you a death glare and slowly got up, but Jaden’s hold on his hand wouldn’t allow him to move. He slowly tried to slip his hand off but Jaden held on tighter.

“Just lay back down,” you said angrily. “He won’t let go and you know it.”

He lay back down and you slowly tried to drift off to sleep.

“I’m sorry,” Mark said sincerely.

You were shocked that he said sorry and that it was to you too! He hardly say sorry or when he did he never means it.

“I went over the line just know,” he said even deeper.

You couldn’t wrap your head around this soft side of him.

“Are you drunk?” you asked because you weren’t sure what was wrong with him.

“No, why would I be,” he said amusingly.

“Will you said sorry just now with an explanation. Are you sure you didn’t drink before coming to bed?” you said uncertainly.

“Yah, I’m not drunk,” he said angrily.

“Okay okay, gezz,” I was just wondering you said teasingly.

“Just go to sleep,” he mumbled.

“Fine.” You said.

Mark slowly drifted off to sleep, but you on the other hand couldn’t fall asleep at all. The way Mark said sorry with sincere kept playing in your head. The softness and tenderness of his voice made you think of the old times and how nice and caring he used to be. You looked up and stared at his face. He was handsome as always, but now that he has become a man he was more than handsome and your heart started to thump a little faster than it is supposed to. You tried to stop thinking about it and just go to sleep before you fall any deeper than you have already fallen.

Mark POV

It was morning and I felt something warm against my chest. When I looked down it was Jaden sleeping soundly in my arms. I looked over to the other side and ________ wasn’t there. I slowly got up, trying not to wake the little monster up.

I went down stair and saw _________ cooking breakfast.

“Good morning,” she greeted.

“Uh, Go—ood Morn—ing,” I stuttered.

“Breakfast is almost ready. Go wake Jaden up and you guys go wash up.” She said without looking up.

“Oh okay….” I said confusingly.

I was surprised to see that she was so calm after what I said to her yesterday. When I usually say something offensive she would ignore me and not talk to me. We were seriously like night and day. Sometime we be nice to each other and the next we be insulting each other. We have such a weird relationship. I went to wake Jaden up and wash him up then took him down stairs for breakfast.

We finished breakfast and decided to go walking on the pier. Jaden was holding my left hand and had______’s right hand in his. As we were walking many people were staring at us with envy.

“Omo, looked at that couple, they are so cute!” a lady said to her friend next to her.

It was a good thing I wore sunglasses and clothes not my style at all or people would have notice me. After chatting and playing with Jaden we headed to the walk of fame to go shopping. We both tried to win over Jaden by buying him stuff, but at the end we didn’t get him anything because he didn’t want it. All he wanted was food, so you guys decided to just eat. Soon it was evening and we went back home. In 3 days Noona, and brother in law will be back, but for now me and ______ have to hold Jaden to sleep, and it became a nightly thing.

The night before Noona and them return Jaden wanted to hang out with Min because he hasn’t seen her in a long time, but because it was already night, we gave her a call to come over in the morning. Then I and _______ and Jaden went to sleep with him in between us.

Min POV

Jaden called last night asking me to come over in the morning and it made me so happy! I got ready around 8 and left to go to their house. As I got there I saw 6 handsome guys standing at their door. I wonder who they were and slowly walked over trying not to make a sound. Then one of them turned around and saw me. I was shocked to see that it was the guy from last night!

“You?!?!?!” We both said shockingly.

 

Hey guys! sorry that i haven't updated in a while, but here is the next chapter! I hope you like it! Please upvote and comment! Heads up, I will be busy for the next 2 weeks because i have 2 choir competions coming up, but i'll try my best to update another one! Thanks for reading and keeping this story alive.