Chapter 25

My Nanny

Jinyoung POV

I slowly open my eyes as I heard shuffling, I don’t even remember when I fell asleep. As I lift my head up, my eyes meet with the most gorgeous pair of eyes ever. I then realized that Min woke up or so I thought.

I didn’t know what to do but stare, hoping it’s not a dream. I rub my eyes and blinked 5 times to make sure I wasn’t daydreaming. When I realize that she was actually here and alive, I pulled her into an embrace and tighten it, afraid that she might disappear forever.

All of a sudden I was pushed away. I looked back at her shocked at the sudden shoved.

“You shouldn’t touch me, or I might dirty you with my filthy body. “She suddenly said.

I stare at her shocked, wondering why she was saying such things.

“What do you mean?” I said quietly, although I clearly know the answer.

Before neither of us could say anything, a deep voice interrupted us.

“That bastard touch you! Didn’t he?!?!” TOP said what I least wanted to hear.

I looked around and I guess our commotion woke them up because now there was only me, TOP sunbaenim, and Jessica. The rest must have left noticing the tense atmosphere.

“Is it true?” Jessica slowly said as she looks at Min.

She didn’t answer as she continues to just stare at me. I notice that she wasn’t staring at me, but something behind me so I turned around and realize that she was staring at her reflection.

“You are not dirty. “ I said, looking straight at her, but she wasn’t looking at me. I looked at her as tears slowly fall and she look at herself in disgust.

“You deserve someone better,” she suddenly said before I could have said anything.

“I’m not worth your love,” she suddenly said again. “I’m not worth any or your love, she looked at each and every one of us who was in the room and closes her eyes as tears where threating to fall. It pain me and the rest of us to see her like this.

As Jessica was slowly approaching her, I silently made eye contact with TOP, and he seems to understand me as he made eye contact with Jessica and they both walked out of the door. 

End of POV

Min POV

I watch him stir in his sleep and then slowly woke up. He stare at me with shock eyes and did the cutest thing with his eyes. All of a sudden he pulled me into a hug.

I was content, truly content, until I saw myself in the mirror and realized that I don’t deserve these amazing people. Everything I dreamed of was just a dream, I shouldn’t think any more of it.

“Why would they want someone like me?” I thought to myself. I looked down and saw the whip marks and burses as big as a baseball all over my arms and a few on my face.

I realized how dirty my body was. I shouldn’t dirty the person I love the most. I was officially dirty from the inside and out. He shouldn’t be touching a piece of trash. I stare at myself as I push him away, not wanting to get him any dirtier then he already has.        

I could tell he was shocked and I didn’t have the guts to look at him; all I could do was to tell him to stay away. As I just continue to stare at my reflection.

I didn’t even realize that everyone had left, until TOP said the things I wanted to avoid the most. I couldn’t answer, afraid they will be disgusted by me. I continue to really just look at myself when Jinyoung said what I wish was true but I know it wasn’t.

I didn’t want to say it but it was the truth. I close my eyes as I continue my rambles trying to hold back my tears. When I open my eyes, no one was in the room beside me and Jinyoung. He stood near me but not too close or too far.

He looked almost hesitant, but slowly walked over to me, not breaking our intense eye contact. When he was close enough he reached out to me, but I flinched unknowingly. He slowly, put his soft and warm hands on face and I couldn’t help but finally burst into tears.

“Shhh, everything is going to be okay now,” he said with so much care as he slowly pull me into his loving arms. “We love you, I love you and no one is going to take that away from me this time.” He said with so much determination and love as he tighten his hold on me.   

“You are not “dirty,” you are strong, you are not worthless, you are priceless and we love you, unconditionally. We know, we know why you did it, it was to protect us, so please, please let us, no, let me protect you this time.” He said as he let his tears fall freely.

“Why, after what I have done, you all should hate me, I brought everyone so much pain, I don’t deserve any of this. I have hurt all of you so much. You were shot and Unnie also got hurt, you all helped me so much in life already all I could do was protect you guys, but I hurt all of you even more.” I said in between sobs.

“ Yes, we all were very much hurt, but this just brought all of us so much closer, to cherish one another and love each other no matter what. I love you, I truly do, I hated you for a moment, but I know, I know that you were not doing this on your own free will. I’m okay now and so is everyone else. Now please, don’t push me away anymore and let me in, let it all out, I’m here now and will be forever more. I love you Min, I really do.” He said with so much love.

“I was so afraid, I thought you guys would have hate me, but you guys came and save me instead. It hurt so much………….. it hurts everywhere……….. he touched me in the places I didn’t want to be touch. I wanted to die then……….. I really did…….. but then I would think of you guys……….. and I knew I had to fight, I had to fight to protect everyone, especially y…..o….u…..” I said as my words slowly came to an end and I went unconscious.  

End of POV

No one POV

Jinyoung listen to Min as he holds her like no tomorrow, but when she suddenly stop talking he looked down and saw that she had fell unconscious. He set her down as gently as possible and ran out the door like a mad man, calling the doctor to check her conditions.

As he ran out the door, it left the others confused until when they looked through the door and saw that she wasn’t awake. They then knew something must of happen, because she was just awake moments ago.

The doctor then rush in and did a quick check up. Her breathing was normal so it was a good sign.

“She just became really fatigue, I advise you guys to help her get stronger before any serious talk or anything that will make her really tired. All her crying just really tired her out and her marks should disappear within a month if you guys apply the cream daily. She may be left with a few scars, some of the whip marks were pretty deep. From a psychological view, if she doesn’t improve with her mental state, she may need to see a therapist. For now she will need a lot of support from every single one of you. She can be discharge tomorrow.” The doctor explained and then left.  

Everyone breathe a sigh of relief and sat down letting everything sink in from that morning commotion.

Your POV

It’s been a crazy day and you were happy that Min finally woke up, but soon became very sad when she fell unconscious. You weren’t in the room when she woke up because you were also resting.

Mark stayed by your side the whole time. It was hard for you to move around because of the gunshot wounds, but you were feeling so much better.

You looked to your side and Mark was resting his head on the side of the bed. Jaden wanted to stay with you, so you allow him to sit with you on the bed and he soon doze off.

Looking at the two most important men in your life, you felt grateful that you were able to get your life back together. You continue to stare at the two sleeping boys when Jessica and some of the boys came in loudly with food.

She smile at the sight and told the guys to be quiet, but they didn’t work as both of the boys slowly woke up from their slumber.

“Yah, why are you guys so loud!” Mark said irritated.

“Sorry, hyung but we are going to steal Noona for a while, we get to talk to her now, it’s our turn, you have been hogging her to yourself long enough.” BamBam and Yugeom pouted.

“Noona! We brought some porridge and ice cream!” They said gleefully, as they made their way towards you.

“I didn’t agree to this!” Mark fumed.

“We didn’t ask for your approval,” they said mischievously.

“But………….”

“Here Noona, let me feed you instead, say ah” BamBam said completely ignoring Mark.

“Baby Boo……….. do something!” Mark pouted.  

“Omo, did the almighty Mark just pout?” you said to .

“Babe……….” He whined.

“Who said I was your babe?” you looked at him with a smirk.

“See hyung, she don’t want you anymore, you are too boring,” Yugeom said.

All he did was stare at you with his mouth hang open and in disbelief. Then he closed his mouth and walked out of the room.

“Did we take it too far?” you said feeling bad.

“Naw he is just being a baby,” they said in unison.

“Ignore him Noona, I’m sure he will come back in no time, he is totally head over heels for you.” They said to assure you.   

After you guys were done eating, Mark still hasn’t come back yet. You were starting to worry that he was really mad at you this time, but younger males assure you that he probably is talking with the other members or something.

After another 15 minutes you decided to go look for him. You slowly got up with the help of BamBam and Yugeom. They offer to go with you, but you wanted to go by yourself.

“Are you sure you want to go alone?” BamBam ask once again.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine, I’m not in that much pain anymore.” You said to assure them, but in reality, the gun wounds were hurting really bad. You forgot to take the medication before you ate and you were feeling like you were being stab. However you still wanted to go look for him.

You started walking aimlessly when you saw a patch of red hair turn the corner at the end of the hallway. You speed walk towards the end of the hallway, not wanting to lose him. As you turn the corner you came to an emergency exit. You slowly open the door, not sure if he went there or if it was even him, but that was your only choice since all there is was a door.

As you open the door and poked your head out you saw him on the level below, but he wasn’t alone. He was with a girl, she looked like a nurse from the hospital since she had on a uniform.

You couldn’t really hear what they were saying, but it seem like they were fighting. Then all of a sudden the girl threw herself to him and hugged him tight around the waist. He was struggling to push her off, but he finally let it be. You continue to watch as disappointment was eating you up. You wanted him to push the girl away but he wasn’t doing it. Then the girl all of a sudden looked up and kissed him. You didn’t want to watch anymore, it was hurting you too much, more than the pain you were feeling from the wounds. You turned away and ran to the nearest bathroom.

 

 

Finally, not as a busy weekend then usal! Sorry for backing out on that double update promise, but i had a test those two days that i had to study for. Anyways thanks for being patient and enjoy. I'm not sure when the next update wil be, but please UPVOTE and COMMENT! I love reading Comments!