Chapter 4

My Nanny

Mark POV

After I process what Jaden said I couldn’t believe it, so I just grab Jaden and walk out of there regardless of his screaming yelling at me not to leave her there.

Back to the office

You were still processing his actions and words that you didn’t realize he took Jaden. By the time you walked out to catch up with him he already drove off. You decided to just go home for the time being, so you decided to call Jessica and told her that Mark took Jaden but then you realize you still had his phone. You fought with your mind to see if you should take it to him or wait till tomorrow, but knowing his personality you decided to go take it to him.

You reached the house and took deep breathes before knocking.

*knock knock knock*

Mark: Coming!

You held your breathe when you heard his voice. Then he opened the door and when he realized it was you his face expression changed.

Mark: What are you doing here?

You: Ummmm I came to……

Mark: Did you come to apologize? Because if you did I wouldn’t forgive you anyways. Even if you get on your knees and beg.

You: What!!!! No, why would I apologize to you?!?! You should be apologizing to me and thanking me!

You were so mad, he was so self centered and you were trying to be a good person and return his precious phone but no he just had to accuse and yell at you.

Mark: Why would I apologize to you?!?!? Don’t you know who I am?!?!?!

You: Of course I know who you are but….(he cuts you off)

Mark: Then you should be begging for my forgiveness!!

You couldn’t take it anymore so you blew up.

You: WHY WOULD I BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS! UGH I JUST CAME TO GIVE YOU YOUR PHONE! (You dig through your bag) HERE! AND TELL JESSICA THAT I WONT BE COMING STARTING TOMORROW.

As you were about to leave you heard Jaden come running and crying and you just realize that he was listening the whole time. Although he was young he is pretty smart and you got to say that you were attach to that little boy like he is to you. You wanted to stay and watch him and take care of him like you usually do but you don’t want to deal with Mark and plus he came back to only stay for a few months. You were pretty sure he wants some quality time with Jaden and the rest of his family so you decided it is best to get out of the way for awhile and not cause trouble. You thought to yourself thinking that you can also start to work a full time job and make some money to live. Maybe after he leaves you can come back.

Jaden: (crying) Noona!!! please don’t go!! I need you and I’m going to miss you!!

You: Jaden ah…. Noona is not going to leave. I’m just going to go on break, while you have your Uncle to watch you now.

Jaden: No!!! I don’t want uncle! I want you! Only you!

You: (trying not to cry) Awwww Jaden ah, don’t say that ok? I know you miss your uncle very much and I will be away only for a little bit. Okay? How about this, when you miss me you can call ,me okay?

Jaden: *sniff* can I come visit you too??

You: Ummmm, maybe okay? Let see if it works out okay? I have to go now bye.

You gave him a quick hug and kiss on the forehead then left trying your best not to cry, but once you left the gate and into the taxi you couldn’t hold it in anymore.

Mark POV

Who is she? How come Jaden and her are so close? Why is she so nice to him? Is she just pretending in front of me?

Jessica: MARK!!!!!!!!

Oh no I’m in trouble, she only yells when she is really mad!

Jessica: What did you say to ___________ !!!!!

Mark: who?

Jessica: Jaden nanny!!

Mark: I didn’t say anything and plus she is just a fake.

Jessica: You don’t even know her!!!

Mark: Exactly!

Jessica: that don’t mean you judge her from the start!

Mark: I didn’t, she brought this upon herself. Plus she might just be after our money. How did you find her? There plenty better nanny out there, how come her?

Jessica: MARK!

Mark: What? I’m just stating facts.

Jessica: What happened to you? Why are you like this? This isn’t you at all? Where is the caring Mark?

Mark: (getting mad) People change Noona

Jessica: (shakes her head) You will not get to spend time with neither me or Jaden or Brother in law until you apologize to __________ and bring her back. She is part of our family, maybe not yours but mine and Jaden and my husband, so if you don’t bring her back you will not get to see us.

Mark: WHAT! That isn’t fair at all!! I didn’t even do anything!

Jessica: Oh really?!?! (sarcastic)

Mark: She should be the one apologizing!

Jessica: (shakes her head and frowns) You will not see us until you apologize to her and that is final.

Mark: What is wrong with you Noona, taking her side all of a sudden! What have she done? Who the hell is she?!?!

Jessica: You will know in time. In the mean time here is your hotel key. (push him outside of the house)

Mark: But noona……..

Jessica: No buts, its final.

Mark slowly walks away from the house with so many thoughts on his mind. Until one thought all of a sudden played in his mind……

JYP:” I hope you come back as a better man and a change of heart…….”

He came to relax and see his family, but appearently it won't be happening any time soon.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for a short chapter. thats all i have time for. Hopefully the next time i will double update or a long chapter! Pleas comment and THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE!!!!! YOU MAKE ME HAPPY!!