Chapter 5

My Nanny

2 days have passed by and Mark doesn’t know what to do. He has been thinking if he should apologize or not but he really wanted to see his nephew and play with him. He didn’t take his sister seriously so he learned the hard way when he went over to his sister house; they totally ignore him and didn’t even open the door! He was sad and angry. He was sad that his family is ignoring him but angry that it was because of you! So he doesn’t want to apologize. He finally decided to just apologize for the heck of it so he can see his nephew so he got his keys and drove to your work place.

At the factory

When you got to your work place many of the ladies was whispering very excitedly to one another, so you asked the lady next to you.

You: what happen today? How come everyone is more happy than usual?

Lady: Oh! That is because mark is here!!

You: Who?!?!?!

Lady: Mark! From Got7! Omg he is so much more handsome!! Ahhhh I wonder what he is doing here!..........

As everyone was fangirling you tried to make your escape. You didn’t want to meet him nor greet that self centered guy. As you were about to exist your boss called you in. you walked towards the office with envious stare and you were getting really nervous. Jessica has been texting you to come back because Jaden has been asking and crying for you. She even misses you too. You want to but you said no because you wanted them to spend time with Mark and you couldn’t stand him so you lie to her that you were busy. Ever since then she hasn’t contact you except when Jaden stole her phone and called you. It was so hard for you not to just jump in a cab and go see him but you held yourself back. You came out of your thought when you heard him calling your name.

Mark: ________ ah, ummm I came here to say…………  I’m sorry for being an .

You were so shocked you didn’t know how to reply. His words just kept on replaying until he started to wave his hand in front of your face and calling your name.

Mark: Hello? (waving his hand in your face) ________ah

You: Huh?..... Oh?!? Ummmm will I guess I’ll forgive you for Jessica’s family because im sure your only here to apologize because of them too.

Mark: Great! Now that you understand lets go.

Before you can comprehend what is going on he already drag you out the door and almost out of the factory. You then shook him off and asked what he was doing.

You: Yah!! What are you doing?!?! You can’t just drag me out of my work place! I still have work!

Mark: I already talk to your boss.

You: We don’t even like each other! I’m going back to work. I will never sit in the same car with you.

Mark: I don’t like you either but I’m force to take you with me or else I won’t get to see me sister! (on the verge of yelling)

You: what?!?! How come??

Before he can answered your question  he picked you up and carry you too his car. All of your co workers started to scream and that was when you realize you were still in the factory

You: Yah! Put me down! What are you doing?!?!

Mark: You’re so complicated so I guess I’ll just make things easier.

He put you in the passenger seat and buckled your seatbelt. You felt your heart thumping like how it use too. Then he got in the car and drove off to who knows where.

In the car

You: Yah…… Where are we going??

Mark: We are going to see Jessica and my nephew.

You: Then how come I have to come?

Mark: Because if you don’t come then I won’t get to see them! I have no clue who you are and how you became so important to them but let me tell you this, I know you are just faking but since it is just us 2 in the car tell me your motive? Why did you approach my family? How did you mange to become so important that I can’t see my family unless you come? Is it for money?

You were shock from what he just said. You only left because you wanted them to spend quality time but they won’t see him unless your there? But then his other words hit you hard. You couldn’t believe how much of a self center bastard he is. You couldn’t believe that he thinks you are a bad person with motives! He uses to be so caring and loving. I wonder how did he change so much and did he forget about me?

You: Who are you to judge me? You can’t just go around judging those you don’t know! You don’t know me or who I am so don’t say s*** if don’t know people.

Mark: Please, even if I don’t know you I know you came with a motive and especially since I’m famous. If you think acting innocent and standing up to me will make me like you, you are so wrong.

You were about to yell at him when the car came to a stop and notice that you arrive at a restaurant and you saw Jessica’s family waiting for you guys. Since you care about them you put your anger aside and step out of the car with a smile acting like nothing happen.

Jaden: (runs into your arms when you squat down to hug him) Noona! I miss you so much! I’m sorry that hyung was mean to you. He don’t like people.

You: (smiled) its okay I understand your hyung. If a I saw a new person taking you somewhere when I came back after a long time I would freak out to.

Jaden: Noona you are the best! So does that mean you will come back and watch me?

You: I….

Jessica: Let’s go inside and we can talk

Everyone then went inside to their table that was reserved. You guys ate at a luxurious restaurant because of Mark. Jessica didn’t want to be bother with his stalker fan so they had no choice but choose a private and luxurious one.

Jaden: I call dibs on sitting next to Noona!

You smiled at his cuteness and sat him next to you while you heard Mark scoffed at your action and took the seat across from you. Jessica sat on the other side of Jaden and Junghyun sat next to Mark. You guys order and soon the food came. Everyone ate in silence except Jaden who kept on talking about random things. As the desserts came out Jessica asked the question you dreaded the most.

Jessica: _______ah, I understand that Mark has been a bastard but can you please come back and watch Jaden? You are so good with him and he really misses you. He won’t let me go to work unless you came and watch him.

You: I…….

Junghyun: _______ah, please we really need you and you are family, so don’t worry about that jerk I will take care of him.

You: Ani, it is not because of him, I understand why he did that but now that he is here he can watch Jaden and bond with him, I’m pretty sure Mark really wants some time with him. I will come back once you really need me and…….

Mark: (clapping his hand and smirking with anger in his eyes) Wow, you are such a great actress! Anyone would have believed your words, but I won’t. How did you have them pleading for you? Did you tell them a sob story? Did you make them take pity on you? Do you have a sick sister or something that needs money?

You looked down as he kept on throwing insults at you, for some reason it was so hard for you to fight back. You felt all your energy strain when he mentions pity and family.

Jessica/Junghyun: MARK! STOP IT! NOW

Mark: No, I won’t until I get answer. She is fake can’t you see! How blind are you guys? Did you guys even do a full background check before you hire her?

Jaden: Hyung, please stop!! (about to cry) Noona is a good person. She really is.

Mark: Jaden ah, don’t fall for that evil women trick she is just using you.

Jessica: MARK! Stop she is…….

You: Unnie! Stop it’s okay don’t tell him he doesn’t need to know. Please. Sorry for being a bothersome, I will take my leave now.

You did a quick bow and left with tears about to fall out of your eyes as you hear Jaden calling for you not to go and asking you to come back. When you were almost to the door you felt a small pair of arm wrapped around your legs and it was Jaden crying.

Jaden: Noona! Please (sob) please don’t go!

You: Jaden ah, Noona will only be gone for a while okay? So be a good boy till then.

You gave him a hug and that was when you couldn’t take it anymore and tears started to fall. You tried to get his grip off you but he wouldn’t let go.

You: Jaden ah, let go please! I have to go.

Jaden: Not until you promise to stay!

You: Jaden, please! Don’t make this any harder for me. I will come back but not for a while.

Jaden: No! You have to stay!

You: Jaden, please let go…..

You then felt someone took Jaden out of your embrace and it was Mark.

Mark: Please go and don’t ever come back!

You stared at Jaden one last time calling for you then left without looking back.

 

 

Hey my lovely subscribers! omg thanks for subscribing! I have finals this week so i wont be able to update till the end of the week. If i have free time on the weekened i will do a double chapter update or a long chapter. you guys can decide on that. Please comment and upvote! Sorry for any mistake.