Chapter 21

My Nanny

Here is the chapter I promise! i hope you will like it.

 

Back at the apartment

Your POV

“Unnie……. What are we going to do?” you said trying not to cry. “Kai kidnapped Minnie and seems like she is being tortured.”

“WHAT!?!?! SHE IS KIDNAPPED AND BEING TORTURED!?!?” everyone shouted.

“How can that happen? She was trying to ruin everything and now she is kidnapped? I don’t understand this!” taehyung said while holding onto his head like too much info is being process too fast.

“Taehyung is right, how can she all of a sudden hurt us  and then all of a sudden get kidnapped? Maybe she is just faking it.” Jackson points out.

“It is your crazy ex-boyfriend, so maybe she is working for him?” Youngjae in.

“Something is off though?” Jinyoung thought out loud.

“What do you mean?” We all questioned.”

“This whole thing she did. Hurting us like this, hurting me. She would never want to do it unless she was force too. Although she hurt me pretty bad and all of us I was still pretty observant. Every time she came over with Mark her smile never reach her eyes. Her eyes were always puffy even though she tries to hide it. She was always looking around as if she scared something might happen. Her eyes showed fear.”

“Impossible! She wouldn’t lie about being Baby Boo, the only people who knew that I call her that was my members, Jessica and Baby Boo herself.  If she really isn’t then why would she lie?”

“To protect you guys.” A deep voice from behind you said.

“TOP hyung!” RapMon exclaimed and stood up.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Unnie finally said what everyone was afraid of asking. “What do you mean?”

“You see it’s a very long story, I’m Minnie older brother. I left her and my mom a few years ago when our family fell apart because my dad cheated on my mom. I love her very much, but I was stupid back then and blame her for it, so I left to Korea.  After I debut with Big Bang our schedule became pack so I never had the time to visit or bring them back with me. “

“So what are you doing here then?” Suga question.

“I came here to bring Min back with me. She must of have lived a harsh and hard life after her big brother disappear. I came to make things right with her and take responsibility like a big brother should have done. I have been here a month trying to convince her to go with me but she said she couldn’t. I asked her why and she wouldn’t tell me. We were talking when her phone rang and as I peek at the caller ID I notice it was from an unknown number in South Korea. I notice she was hesitant to answer it so I snatched her phone and picked it up since I was very curious.”

“Wait, how come she never told us she had a brother or that she met up with him?” You questioned kind of hurt that she didn’t really talk about her life.

“I don’t know, you will have to ask her that………… Anyways as I answered it and before I can say hello the person on the other side was threatening me and saying all these stuff. I was going to speak when she stole the phone back and hung up. The caller called again and she picked it up quickly, as they talked I could tell she was afraid, very afraid. After she hung up I forced her to tell me. She told me that “Kai” is forcing her to ruin the relationship between you and Mark, and to make you suffer from heartache. She couldn’t decline it because he threatens to kill all of you guys, so she did this to protect everyone. To her it was better for her to sacrifice herself then see everyone here in even more pain.” He sighs as he finish.

After he finish everyone sat there letting the new information sink in. After a while everyone got up and started to talk all at once. Some with fear, rage, anger, sadness, and disbelief. 

You couldn’t believe everything you just heard, it was like a scene from a movie. You wish you were dreaming, but you know that you aren’t. You sat there as all the noise drowns out and it was only you and your thought.

You know that you have to do this yourself. You couldn’t put anyone else in danger for your unlucky love life. Meeting a crazy psychopath was you only and no one else needs to be involved. You know he only wanted you and you didn’t want the same thing to repeat again.

As everyone was in a chaos you slow sneaked out because you know that they will never let you go alone. As you made your escaped you flag a cab down hurriedly and ask the driver to take you to the address.

End of Your POV

Jessica POV

After TOP finish his story many things rush through my mind. So many questions yet the answer aren’t there. As everyone became chaotic, I notice that ___________ was missing. I looked around starting to feel frantic because I knew what is going threw her mind right now.

I looked everywhere in the house and finally realized that she had really left. No one still haven’t notice until everyone’s phone went off.

To: Group message

From: _________

I’m sorry guys, but I need to do this myself. He was my past and now he has come and haunts my present. I need to end this with him so I can have a possible future. A future with the man I love. I know it might be too late, but I love you Mark. I always have. I don’t know what will happen so I will just say this now. Thank you everyone, thank you so much for everything I wouldn’t be who I am now if it weren’t for you guys.

Jinyoung, thank you for always listening and understanding me, I promise that Min will come back alive.

Jackson, thank you for always making me laugh until I couldn’t breathe, you always make me smile.

Youngjae, you are one of the sweetest boy I know, I don’t what we all will do without you, thank you.

Yugeom, thank you for always cheering me up and knowing the right time to leave me alone or not.

BamBam, thank you for teaching me so much ayego, I wouldn’t have know so much if it wasn’t for you.

JB, thank you for showing me the definition of a leader and father, you always knew how to comfort me.

Jessica, thank you so much for everything, I don’t know what I would have done without you. Tell Jaden that I will always love him.

BTS, thank you so much for your support, although I have only know you guys for a day or so I felt like we were long lost friends. Thank you for helping and everything you guys have done.

Mark, I’m sorry, sorry that I should of have told you long ago that I love you. You were so hung up on Baby Boo I know I couldn’t take her place in your heart, I’m sorry for lying to you also. After this is done and I’m not here anymore, go to Jessica she can tell you about my lie to you. I’m sorry.

After you finish reading this, my phone will already be turn off. I’m sorry, but this is my fight. Thank you and goodbye for the last time. I love you guys, forever and always. I will always be your nanny.

After reading the text I looked up and everyone had tears in their eyes. We didn’t want this, no one ever wanted this, but we couldn’t control fate, we couldn’t control people, but we can still change it. She may have asked us to not do anything but that is not going to happen.

Family will always help family no matter what, so I took my phone and called one of my uncles who worked for the FBI and told him everything. He told us to just wait and let the FBI handle it but I couldn’t just sit here, knowing that their lives are in danger. So I grabbed my keys and started to walk towards the door.

“What are you doing?” Mark questioned.

“I’m going to go find them?” I said calmly.

“No Noona, you need to stay here, Jaden is here and he will be looking for you later. Give me the keys, I will go look for her. Plus I have her location.”

“But, I can’t just sit here! The wait is killing me!” I said trying to find a way out, but what Mark said was true, I still have Jaden and I can’t make that much of a big risk.

“I know, but it will be better if I go.”

“I’m going to then,” Jinyoung stated.

“No, you can’t,” Mark stated seriously.

“Yes I am, you have no say in this.” He retorted back.

“Fine then,” Mark finally agree.

“We want to go to!” the rest of the members shouted along with BTS.

“NO! Everyone stays; don’t you remember you guys are still idols? If anything happens the company will be in big trouble by the media and you guys will too.” TOP shouted.

“I don’t care; I need to go make sure _________ will be alright, I need to go!” Mark said not backing down.

“Same here, I can’t just not wait here until everything ends, I need to see if Min is okay, even if it means that it might be the last time.” He stated truthfully.

“Fine, but everyone else stays, only me, jinyoung, and Mark will go,” TOP said more like of a command.

I watch as they put on their shoes and made their way towards the door. I couldn’t help but cry knowing it can be someone last. No one really mention it but we already know what the possible outcomes are, when dealing with a psychopath.

All I can do now is hope for a safe return, from everyone. I look at them one last time as they walk out that door.

End of Jessica POV 

 

Please comment and Upvote! i love reading them and if you comment something i can reply to, i will reply to it! Anyways thanks for reading and i hope you continue to read it!