Chapter 1

My Nanny

Jaden: *crying* Omma!!! Where are you!

You were walking around the market when you heard a little boy crying, so you went to see what is wrong.

You: gewenchana?? What’s wrong? Tell noona and I will help you.

Jaden: *sniff* I can’t find my omma! I saw ice cream and I wanted some so I came to look at it but when I turn around my omma was gone! *sniff* I think she left me because I was being bad boy. (About to cry again)

You: awww it’s going to be okay, we will find her okay? She is probably looking for you too.

Jaden: what if she don’t want me no more? (Looking at the ground)

You: What’s your name?

Jaden: I’m….. Ja…..den…

You: Will Jaden, I’m pretty sure she is worry about you right now. Come on lets go look for her.

You took his hand and start to walk around the market helping him look for his mom, when he stopped and looked up at you…

Jaden: Noona…. I’m hungry right now…. I want some food.

You chuckled at his cuteness and decide to buy something he can walk and eat with, so you bought him a hamburger and started to go look for his mom again. After about a half hour of searching you heard someone call his name so you turned around and were shocked to see who it was.

You: Omg! Unnie! Is it really you!!

Jessica: oh?? _________ ?? Is it really you!! Omg! I miss you and Unnie so much!! How is she and omg it been so long!!

Jaden: Omma, you know this pretty noona?

Jessica: mmm, her sister and I went to school together.

The mention of your Unnie always makes you feel uncomfortable because you always thought that it was your fault for her death.

You: Unnie….. I have something to tell you but not here.

Jessica: Ok then let’s go to my place and we can talk.

You: Okay, and congratulation on your son…. I assume.

Jessica: Oh…. Haha yeah… this is my son and I’m so happy it was you that found him or else I would have panicked and call the police or something. Haha

You: haha, see Jaden, did you hear that?? haha your omma was so worried about you she was about to call people to help look for you. She will never leave you no matter how much you are a bad boy.

Jessica: He thought that I left him here? Awww come here my baby, mommy would never leave you.

Jaden: Omma!(Runs to hug her) I was so scared until this pretty noona came out of nowhere like superman and help me. She was very nice too so I try not to be shy and tell her that I cant find you.

You and Jessica both paid for the things you went to buy and went back to her place to talk about the worst day of your life. You guys reached her place and started to talk until a little handsome boy came to interrupt.

Jaden: Noona!! can you play with me? Please!! I want to ply with pretty noona!

Jessica: Jaden ah, me and your noona need to talk about something first okay? And then she can play with you.

Jaden: awwww okay, I’ll wait in my room and watch T.V.

Jessica: good boy (he runs off to the room to watch superman) so, ________ how is your Unnie doing? Is she well? Is she also her with you? If she is call her and tell her to come over?......

You: Uh…. Unnie…… about Eunji Unnie she….. she…… ( chock back a sob.)

Jessica: why!?!? What happen?? Tell me ________ ah

You: Eunji……. she …. she, died 2 years ago (you’re looking at the ground trying so hard not to cry)

You looked back up to see what happened because she hasn’t responded and when you look up there were tears streaming down her face.

You: Jessica unnie….. im sorry…… it was all my fault…… if….. if…… I….. just….. (You tried so hard not to cry but you couldn’t take it anymore and the tears start to fall endlessly) She grabbed you and she hugged you until both of you guys were able to calm down. Then she told you to tell her, what happened and how your unnie died. So you began the story….

 

 

 

 

Flashback

It’s been 2 years since your Unnie best friend, Jessica, left to LA to treat her brother brain tumor; shortly after she got married.Your Unnie had a stable job and everything was going well. You also finished high school and started to work in a nice company. You also had a boyfriend who you were so in love with and he also loved you, but I guess love don’t last. He started to cheat on you and even bring girls with him when he visits you. You were tired and sick with the way he treated you so you decided to break up with him, but for some reason he can’t let you go. When you told him you were going to leave he pleaded for you to stay but you said no and walked away. As you walked away he yelled after you saying that you will regret breaking up with him and that he will make you miserable.  You didn’t believe him and kept on walking. After a month a box was sent to you and it was from your ex. It was pictures of you from where you went the past month till just recently. In the box there was also a letter that said you will pay for the pain you left me and trust me it won’t be pleasant. You didn’t think much of it and decided to contact the police, but the police can only put him on probation for a few months and a restraint that he has to not be near you within 800yds. That is all they can do because he haven’t really caused any problem that can sentenced him to life in jail. So then he was but into jail on probation and other things. After he got out a few months later, more pictures of you were sent and this time it was even you inside the house. There was also a letter that said don’t even think of calling the police this time because once I hear that phone line on, not only you but your family….. As you look in the box there were pictures of your parents and sister doing their activities… I have my ways and once you contact the police I will kill one of them without hesitation because I have eyes everywhere. Only when you come plead me to take you back I will not murder your family but you will have to pay for the price and don’t tell anyone or else. You have 3 days to come to my place and beg for forgiveness.

You started to cry because you know that there was no way out of this and you weren’t sure if he was bluffing or not but you don’t want to take the chance or else the ones you love will be in danger. So you decided to go back to that psycho to save your family life. You threw the box under your bed and left a note so your parents won’t be worry. As you slowly walk to his place you start to feel more afraid with the treatment he was going to give you. You finally reached his home and had no choice but to go in. When you walked in you saw the most shocking sight ever. There was a table in the middle of the room with chains around them and handcuffs. You wanted to run but it was too late and you couldn’t scream for help either. All you can do was fight back and try to escape, but then someone cover your mouth with a cloth full of dizzy medicine and you soon knocked out. When you woke up you him staring at you with craziness and you try to move but couldn’t because you were tied to the table. He saw you try to escape but smirk because you couldn’t do anything and slowly start to walk towards you with a dangerous glint in his eyes. He whispered in your ear, wow I can’t believe how fast you came; I guess you must really miss me. You spat back, I aint here to plead for you I’m only here so my family is out of danger. He looked at you than laughed… wrong choice of words baby. After he said that he grabbed a knife and slowly gave you a cut on your arm. You tried not to scream to show him you aren’t weak and won’t back down, but that wasn’t a smart move because he just cut deeper. Then your phone ring and it was your Unnie calling. He told you to answer the phone and tell her you were okay which you obey and you tried your hardest not to cry.
 

(Back home after you left)

Not long after you left your sister came home and started to look for you to tell you the news that the guy she have been crushing on at her work finally ask her out on a date, but she saw your note and went to go get ready. After she started to get dress she tried to call to see if she can borrow your heels. When she got a hold of you she notice the difference of your tone and asked if you were alright but you had to say you were and finally after hanging up she went to your room to search for the shoes. She checked under your bed and found the shoes but she also found the threats and immediately called the police. They told her to stay put but she couldn’t because it was you and she wanted to help. She arrived earlier than the police and couldn’t wait for them so she went in alone but through a window because the door was locked. She saw you on the table with a bleeding arm and it hurt her to see you like that. When she saw your ex coming back with a syringe and yellow substance inside she hid herself to see what he was planning to do. He then spoke, ________ah do you see this right here? This can kill you if I put more than this but I just need you to suffer. This will make you feel pain throughout your whole body and you would wish to rather be dead than feel like you’re alive but then about to die. I want to see you suffer and beg me. When he was about to put eject it in you your sister came out from her hiding place to stop him. He was mad because no one was supposed to know so he aimed for your sister first. You started to scream and cry but nothing work because you were tie down. Your sister was able to dodge the needle because she has taken taekwondo before. She grabbed his wrist and pushed the needle in his hand to his stomach and injects the fluid. He then started to react painfully with the fluid in his body and she came to untie you. Right after she untie you the police have arrived outside and you thought you everything was going to be okay. You guys walked towards the door with your sister ahead of you and what you didn’t know was that he was using every bit of his last energy to try to kill you. While you guys walked to the door he took 2 of the syringe with the fluid in it and started to walk towards you. When your sister turned around to make sure you walk out first she saw him lunged at you with the needle so she turned you around and the fluids were injected right where her heart was. She kicked him hard in the face before she fell and he knocked out after the kick. Right after, the police came with the ambulance and but your sister in it along with your ex in a different one.

You called out to her so she wouldn’t fall unconscious and the medics were trying to do everything they could. Her words to you before you guys reached the hospital were ________ah, tell omma and appa I love them….. and I want you to go find Jessica and tell her I’m sorry, tell her I’m sorry that I couldn’t be the Unnie she wanted and that we can’t grow old together with our husband and children….. and I …. (breathing starts to get riged) lo……v….e…….. Y….ou….. (beeeeeeeeeep)