Chapter 18

My Nanny

Suga POV

_________ was in the restroom and taking a shower when Jessica came over. All of us greeted her and then they all went to go do their own things. Then I brought her to my room because she had some clothes for _________ to change into. I was about to walk out when she told me to wait with her so I went to go sit next to her on the bed.

She started to ask me how I was doing and how was life. Then all of a sudden she moves to sit closer to me.

“I’m sorry if your shock, but you don’t know how much I want you right now.” Jessica whispered in my ear.

“Noona……… Are you crazy?” I said shocked

“Ani, I have been wanting you since day 1.” She said seriously.

“Noona, stop this.” I said seriously.

“Suga ah, I know you want me too.” She said sensually.

“Noona, what is wrong with you!” I said trying to get her off me. She then started to crawl on top off me and then all of a sudden kissed me. I was shocked and it didn’t register tell 3 seconds later. Then ________ walk in.

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

Sike!!!!! Just Kidding. Hahah sorry if you’re mad I understand but I just wanted to play with you guys lol. Anyways here is the real story.

/

/

/

Jessica POV

Right after Suga called me that _______ was up; I grabbed some of her cloths and went straight to their apartment. I took Jaden along with me to go meet Suga and the rest of the BTS boys because everyone was still asleep. Right when I got there _______ was already in the bathroom. I introduce Jaden to them and he fell in love with V weirdness. He and J-hope also hit it off pretty well along with the rest of the members. I was surprised to see how fast he became comfortable.   

As Jaden was occupied with the boys, Suga took me to his room so I could lay out her cloths for her. Thinking back on when I first met him and the boys made me feel bliss.

Flashback

Jessica POV

Junghyung and I just got married when he told me that one of his nephews will be living with us for awhile because his parents decided he was just a burden. I didn’t mind until I met him. He was obnoxious, rude, stuck-up, and living like a thug. We would always get calls from his school that he was ditching and that he was failing his classes.

I tried talking to him and asking him why, but he would just ignore me or don’t answer at all. I tried so hard for about 2 months. I was seriously getting fed up with his attitude I understand that he is probably hurt because of his parents, but he shouldn’t live his life like that. So I sat him down and talk to him along with my husband.

“What’s your problem Suga?”  I asked him directly. He didn’t even answer me. All he did was looked at me and then looked away. I closed my eyes to calm down then spoke again.

“I understand that you’re probably mad at your parents for abandoning you and leaving you with us, but….”

“Mad? Why would I be mad? I’m just the child that burdens them! They don’t care about me! Why should you care how I live!” he suddenly burst with tears in his eyes and slowly slid down to his knees.

“Suga, its okay to be mad at them, its okay.” I said softly while reaching towards him.

“Don’t you know how much I always have wanted to feel love and wanted by my parents? It hurts to know no one cares. Why do you guys have to come into my life and care all of a sudden?” he said with a hurt expression.

I slowly pulled him into a motherly embrace and let him cry for a while. He finally broke down and told us the truth.

“Your hyung and I will always be here. Don’t let your parent drag you down. Don’t live your life like a thug and study hard. I know you’re a smart child so use it. We will support you in whatever you do as long as it doesn’t involve the thug life. See us as someone who loves you.” I said as we broke down in tears.

“Suga ah, your sister in law and I will always have your back. Just don’t shut us out. I know it must have been hard on you, but I promise you that will be here no matter what.” My husband sweetly said to the unsure boy.

“What if you leave me like everyone else?” he spat.

“No, we won’t. We promise you.” We both said. We looked at each other and just looked back at the heartbroken boy who was still unsure to trust us. I couldn’t help but cry because he was so heartbroken it would take awhile for it to mend again.

“You guys won’t leave me?” he said like a scared child.

“Nope, never.” We said while comforting him. He soon fell asleep in my lap just like a child. He missed so much of his childhood because of being bitter all the time. It’s so heartbreaking seeing him like this.”

“What kind of parent can do this to their child?” I thought. It’s unbelievable how much someone can hurt a person let alone their own child.

After that day everything went by smoother. He was still hesitant at first, but after a while he learned to trust us and put his life back on track. Sometimes he would act like a child and it was just so adorable. I was happy that I was able to turn his life around.

End of flashback

(still Jessica POV)

“Noona?!?!” Suga shouted.

“Huh?”

“What’s wrong? You like blanked for a second?” Suga asked worried.

“It was nothing, I just thought back about our encounter.” I stated while smiling.

“Oh…..” he replied shocked.

“I’m happy to see you doing so well and meeting these wonderful boys who became your friends and band mates.” I said sincerely.

“Awww, Noona no need to get all touchy.” He said laughing.

“________ should be done soon, so I’ll go first and you can wait for her.” Suga said.

“Okay.” I said. He made his way towards the door when I remember I needed to show him something.

“Wait, come back here I need to show you something.” As he walked over and stood next to me he tripped over the side of the dresser pulling me and dragging me along with him. Right when we fell the door opened and ________ was standing by the door with wide open. I quickly stood up and walked over to her knowing what she must be thinking.

End of POV

Your POV

You stood there in shock as Jessica quickly walked over to you. Suga then went out of the room as Jessica explained what happened. You slowly came out of your shocked state and realized you still only had a towel around you.

“Unnie, did you bring me clothes?”

“Ne, it’s right here. Change and then come to the living room we need to talk to you.” She said seriously.

Jessica left and you changed into the outfit she gave you.

End of POV

Jessica POV

After explaining and settling everything I finally had time to process everything I found. Ever since Mark asked Min out I found it quiet suspicious, so I did some investigating.

Flashback

After I called Suga to pick ______ up from the bar I went straight to Min house. A little birdie told me that she just left the house and he was able to pick the lock to her door.

I don’t know why I’m searching her house, but something is telling me that she is hiding the truth. Her and Jinyoung relationship was different. She clearly loved the man, but when she all of a sudden dated Mark I was shocked.

I finally reached her house, but parked a little far just in case she came back and we had to make a run for it.

I started to search for clues or anything that seems amiss. I searched through all her letters, but they were just junk mail. Then I made my way towards her room when I saw a piece of paper or something underneath a vase in the hallway.

As I pulled it out and looked at it, they were letters, but there were no name of the sender on it. The only thing on the letter was who it was supposed to be for. I put the letters and my bag and continue to search for more as I made my way to her room.

As I walked in, her bed was a mess, but it wasn’t just her bed, it was the entire room. Cloths were ever where and shattered glass was on the floor. I saw a picture framed laying face down on the floor so I picked it up. I turned it over slowly and was shock that it was a picture of Min and a boy who looks exactly like Min, except taller and a rounder face.

On the bottom of the picture said, The Best Brother in the World………..

I looked at it again and thought,” that’s strange, she never told us or mentioned at all that she had a brother.” As I was lost in thoughts, I didn’t notice that Min came back until I heard footstep coming towards the room.

“Oh ” I muttered. I looked around her room to see where I should hide and the only place was under the bed, so I ran towards it and slowly craw under. Right after I went under the bed the door to her room opened and she walked in.

As she walked in, it seems like she was on the phone with someone because she was shouting and cursing at them.

“No! Stop, I can’t do this no more.” She said desperately.

“I can’t………… I just can’t now I got to go, I need to shower.” She said suddenly. Then I heard some shuffling around and then the bathroom door closed. I then took this chance to escape and thought about the meaning of her words.

End of flashback

No one POV

Once _________ came in they all went to sit in the living room so Jessica can talk and told them what she discovered. Then the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get that!” Jimin shouted.

“Wait Jimin, I will get that.” Jessica said quickly and got up.

“Got7 meet BTS” Jessica introduce as they walked in. They looked at each other with a confused face.

“Hyungs!” Jaden shouted. They gave him a big hug and then BamBam and Jackson took him to play along with V and J-Hope.

“Noona, what’s happening and why is BTS here?” JB asked first after they left to the other room.

“Sit down first because it’s going to be a long story.” Jessica said to them.

Soon after, they all got more comfortable when Jaden came in running followed by BamBam, Jackson, V, and J-Hope.

“Noona, I’m tired.” Jaden yawned. -________ picked him up and put him in her arms and he soon drifted off to sleep.

After Jessica put him in Suga room to sleep in peace she came back out to explain everything. From top to bottom.

“I don’t get it? What is it that she doesn’t want to do anymore? Is everything that she is doing fake?” _________ asked first after Jessica finished.

“She is fake.” Jackson muttered.

“Wow, such a b****,” exclaimed Suga.

“Yah, no foul language,” RapMon lecture Suga.

 “Sorry gezz.”

“Maybe she is trying to protect us.” Jinyoung whispered.

“From what or who would she protects us from?” Yugeom questioned.

“Jinyoung, that woman is evil, look at how many people she hurt, she even played with you. Why would she want to protect us? She knew how much _________ liked Mark, she knew her story, but yet she never told us her story. Isn’t that strange? Stop being so kind and open your eyes more.” Youngjae finally burst.

No one expected an outburst from Youngjae, he was always so calm and collective I guess he was just sick and tired of seeing his hyung in so much pain every day.

“Miahane, Youngjae ah” was all Jinyoung can said. All of a sudden someone started to ring and it was ________.

Your POV

“Who is it?” Jessica asked you.

“It’s Mark…………”

“Answer it; let’s play a prank on him. I want to see if he will get jealous.” Jessica said mischievously.

As you swipe the answer button and put it on speaker, Jessica gave Suga and the other guys a knowing look.

“Hello? _______ are you there?” Mark said quickly.

You were about to answer when Jin took the phone and answer for you.

“Who is this?” Jin said trying not to laugh along with the others.

“Yah, shouldn’t I be the one asking you that?” Mark said angrily. “Where are you? What have you done to _________? If I find you, you won’t live to see daylight!” He starts too exclaimed all at once.

“Like you will ever find me,” Jin smirked. “Well I got to go now; I can’t leave her all alone on the cold bed.” Jin said trying so hard not to laugh.

“Yah! You Bast...........” Jin hung up before he can finish whatever he was about to say.

After he hung up everyone burst out laughing.

“See Noona, I knew that Hyung really likes you!” BamBam exclaimed.

“I would give him 20 minutes the most.” JB laughed.

You just looked at them confused.

“Noona, we aren’t supposed to tell you this, but he but a tracker on your phone.” Jackson shouted.

“What????” you said, not sure if you heard it right.

“Yeah ever since that incident he put you on a tracker.” Jinyoung said.

 

Sorry it took me awhile to update! I am finally done with most of my testing so i'll try to updat more often now. Please comment and upvote! i really apperciate all those comments and i would love more feedback from you guys! So please, please, please Comment!